• Rainbow Dildos!

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

I was just having a nosy and the new products and saw these beauties! Bit of out my current price range but oh my gosh, these are beautiful.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36007

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36006

Gives and entirely new meaning to taste the rainbow. Never seen toys so colourful! Definitely going straight on my wishlist. 

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

So glad Lovehoney stocked these! Had my eye on one for a while.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

You beat me to it! Love at first sight. Love love love!!🌈

I have a realistic dildo (king cock) and I love it. I'd love to add a fun looking dildo to my collection.

stuck what one I'd prefer though. With balls it's 6" and 5" girth. No balls is 7.5" and bigger girth... 🤔

Suctions cups and everything. I mustttt own these before they are discontinued or something. Do I spoil myself even more this month..? Aaah, choices..

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

*whispers* Do it...

NatandTom wrote:

*whispers* Do it...

What are you, my evil conscience? :S Don't encourage mee..

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

I've already been eyeing these up, but would like to know if they are just the Colours dildos, re-coloured?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32692

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34710

They are remarkably similar!!/

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Oooh funky dildo's I love them. They are a good size and silicone as well! I'm so tempted, still to use my 25% off discount.

Sex Squid wrote:

I've already been eyeing these up, but would like to know if they are just the Colours dildos, re-coloured?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32692

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34710

They are remarkably similar!!/

Even if they are, I much prefer them in rainbow. :3 The price is quite different though, if they are the same product renewed. I hope they come with a pot of gold at the end.

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

LeilaK wrote:

Oooh funky dildo's I love them. They are a good size and silicone as well! I'm so tempted, still to use my 25% off discount.

Dooo it! I bought the one without the balls, and I used the 25% off code too

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

That's the key thing for me, I already own and have reviewed the Colours with balls. The longer one looks exactly like the Colours equivalent, look closely at the dots near the base on both.

As much as I love the rainbow colour scheme, I'm not sure they're worth double the price if they're just the Colours toys rehashed :/

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

LeilaK wrote:

Dooo it! I bought the one without the balls, and I used the 25% off code too

Aaaah, I don't have 25% off though and I want both. Is £90 worth of dildos currently justifiable right now? I really don't think I can afford them at the moment. I'll wait and see if Lovehoney send me a cheeky discount code at all over the next few weeks. Haven't had any at all so far so it's down to patience.

Sex Squid wrote:

That's the key thing for me, I already own and have reviewed the Colours with balls. The longer one looks exactly like the Colours equivalent, look close at the dots near the base on both.

As much as I love the rainbow colour scheme, I'm not sure they're worth double the price if they're just the Colours toys rehashed :/

I agree completely if they are the same product. Not sure why there's such a large difference in price if they're the same. Would definitely have bought them on impulse if they were the price of the ones you linked earlier but at the price they are now they're definitely something I have to wait for.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Psst... Google voucher codes *disappears in the night*

Sxleksaker wrote:

But I used all the ones I googled last week! Dx Not sure they would work a second time. I'm a cheapskate, see. I try to get as much money off of anything and everything I can. Isn't it far more satisfying to get a great product at a cheaper price? :X

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Ouch! If I buy it I will have to hide it from my OH. He already thinks I have a dildo fetish hahaha

LeilaK wrote:

Ouch! If I buy it I will have to hide it from my OH. He already thinks I have a dildo fetish hahaha

I can't hide my fetish for them. :x My OH knows I have one, he is quite happy to satisfy it too. :3

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

But some of them can be used twice. There is one that says get 25% off if you spend over £85 :)

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

But I used all the ones I googled last week! Dx Not sure they would work a second time. I'm a cheapskate, see. I try to get as much money off of anything and everything I can. Isn't it far more satisfying to get a great product at a cheaper price? :X

I'm totally the same so know from experience that the codes from voucher websites tend to work as many times as you want until their expiration date - it tends to be just email discounts that are one-use :)

I can see why you're smitten with these dildos.... I mean, rainbow! How could anyone not be? x

Skitty wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

I'm totally the same so know from experience that the codes from voucher websites tend to work as many times as you want until their expiration date - it tends to be just email discounts that are one-use :)

I can see why you're smitten with these dildos.... I mean, rainbow! How could anyone not be? x

Rainbow is the best colour >:3 They're adorable and I am a sucker for anything rainbow. Just can't justify buying them at this price, and I'm not sure 25% off is much better either. If they were like £50 together, I would totally impulse buy them but.. definitely can't afford much higher.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.