• Cock ring?

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend has never used a cock ring before and we're interested in trying one. I've used a vibrator on him before and he didn't like it (he found it ticklish), so I don't know if I should exclude vibrating cock rings or is the sensation very different?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! :)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Maybe try a non vibrating cock ring first and see how it goes. Then you can experiment with other types :)

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

I started with vibrating cock rings .... and I couldn't hold back . It ended like a milk float crash my god it was great . I would say start with the Tracy Cox adjustable one and then work your way up . I now have quite a collection and love the 2 inch mega stainless steel one . But it is each to there own . And good luck .

andziniho [sign in to see picture]

I was pleasantly surprised by the double cock ring I purchased. When my OH had ran a bullet down my cock it hadn't really done everything for me. Maybe vibration's were too strong or bad technique I don't know.
    We've also tried the little rubber cock rings in the past, very uncomfortable. So I wasn't expecting much with our purchase. But I could only feel a light humming and it didn't feel uncomfortable putting it on. Really felt great for the both of us, helps you keep a solid erection for ages too.

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Twilightgirl123 wrote:

My boyfriend has never used a cock ring before and we're interested in trying one. I've used a vibrator on him before and he didn't like it (he found it ticklish), so I don't know if I should exclude vibrating cock rings or is the sensation very different?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! :)

My boyfriend doesn't like vibrating things either, he says the same thing and that it just feels awkward. We've tried a few that he doesn't really like but the best one we've tried so far it this one, mainly because it is simple and good for beginners.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15226

He wore this the longest he's worn any (as we have also tried the ones that come in three different sizes). It's also very cheap and stretchy, but still tight enough to cause the sensations you're looking for with a cock ring. I'd start out with the simple ones first and then move on to the more complicated ones. And if you want to ease him into a vibrating one, maybe have him wear a regular one and toy around with a vibrator around the area to see how it feels for him.

Good look though, buying new things and having new experiences is always a fun and exciting ride.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Something else to consider is a metal cock ring they are our favourite type of cock ring and they do feel great and do make you feel very solid.

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

hubby loves metal cock rings his fav and feels good and keeps him hard ..do love seeing his balls when he has it on and he normally keeps it on for a couple of days he says not uncomfortable

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33175

Here is a link to a metal cock ring.

And also my review of the cock ring.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33175&reviewid=129604#customer_reviews

Just had another thought a glans ring combined with a cock ring is a great sensation for you both.

Here is my review of the glans ring.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34073&reviewid=125968#customer_reviews

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

We bought these.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27203

They are brilliant, as its a twin pack you have a choice and can test which you prefer. My husband prefers the single loop but uses both. It was a bit of trial and error and amazing advice from LoveHoney staff and members but totally worth it!

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Go to cheap toy section there are lots of very cheap cock rings vibrating and non for just a couple of quid then when you find what you like invest more

Thanks everyone! I have a better idea of what I'm going to get now :)

Keep us updated which one you decide to pick.

Feel pleased that you trying something I suggested. Hope you do enjoy the glans ring and will look out for your review. The cock rings seem a god choice. Always like the look of adjustable ones but never tried one yet.

Mr horny77 [sign in to see picture]

I love using cock rings and i own a vibrating one I've actually purchased a cock ring set from love honey the 3 set ones so hope to try them out soon.

wonky [sign in to see picture]

Purchased these for some fun time trying out for the first time and tbh the smallest one is no good for me.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32876#customer_reviews

It didn't make me any harder as the smallest ring just wasn't tight enough, even felt like it was going to slide off. The other 2 are fine to wrap around the testicles and penis.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.