• plain or vibrating, which ring?

wonky [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

Looking to purchase my first cock ring and am unsure of the benefits of both types. I really want to rock my OH so am thinking the LH bionic bullet would be good but it looks rather large and clumsy. I assume when it's on it doesn't move around. Any advice and recommendations you can give will be very much appreciated before I place my order.

Thanks in advance :)

WillC [sign in to see picture]

I like the vibrating ones,as does my wife,my one bit of advice,would be to shave first,as the latex ones don`t half hurt when they pull your pubs!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I do own vibrating cock rings but I prefer metal cock rings as they make me a lot firmer and we enjoy them more.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33175

wonky [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

I do own vibrating cock rings but I prefer metal cock rings as they make me a lot firmer and we enjoy them more.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33175

Stupid question but how on earth do you get that back off again if your blood doesn't dissipate due to the vessels being restricted?
    Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy wear the LH silver 1.75 inc cock ring. I wear it nearly everyday and when I have an erection, I love that extra tightness.

My OH also likes it when I'm wearing it during sex!

My best ring to date & I've tried a few.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Normally remove the ring after we have had sex and not erect anymore. Even when erect it can still come off lube can help as well.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

I am frightened of using metal one`s in case they don`t come off and i have to call fire brigade!

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

hubby has a couple of metal cock rings and i love seeing him with metal cocks ring on....he normallly wears on for days on end no trouble at all

EnvyGreen [sign in to see picture]

This is the first cock ring me and my boyfriend tried and I'd recommend it as your first too :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14882

It's inexpensive so it's great for finding out if you and your OH enjoy them, while still doing it's job perfectly - my boyfriend loves it :)

Because it's a double vibrating ring you can also find out if you prefer cock rings with/without the second ring around the balls and with/without vibrations. Then you can always order a more expensive one knowing exactly what you and your OH are looking for in a cock ring.

It's also super easy to take on and off if metal ones seem a bit too daunting right now. It's definitely worth giving it a try!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree with CLTSTU, the TENGA vibrating cock ring is just amazing. I am really impressed with it :)

Fredster [sign in to see picture]

After reading so many good comments on metal rings i bought a set of three. Only ones useable lol
    But they far outway the others i tried firts and the OH loves it.
    Couple it up with a throwaway vibrating ring from a high street store with only one price lol
    And youll get the best of both worlds 😆

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.