• Which Liberator

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I'm not very helpful but I realllyyyy want one of these. I think I would pick the Jaz!

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Foxxy wrote:

I'm intrigued by the ramp, and it's possibilities alongside the wedge, so I'll be interested to hear what you think. Have fun when it arrives! :-)

thank you I'm actually silly excited about this coming today wait for the post like a kid looking out for santa.😀

myghost wrote:

I don't own either but as a fellow RA sufferer i would be more inclined to go for the jazz motion looks like the rocking side to it would help getting in to a comfortable position

the rocking side is no good at all on the bed it needs a hard surface to alow it to be firm enough to rock on not wanting to put a downer on it just something to think about if wanting to use on bed hope it's helpful for you to know.

Right I haven't wrote a proper re view yet as I want to use a good few times to do this justice.
    But i will say i can't belive the ramp it's incredible so many ways you can position the two for optimum performance and wow. If you want a wedge this is the only way to go.
    I used the wedge jaz and blow up but this kicks their ass realy go for this ramp if you can you will not be disappointed.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.