• Introducing My Boyfriend to BDSM?

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

Hey everyone,

(Myself and my boyfriend have been together for just over 3 months but we are very full on sexually as a couple. We got together very quickly and we completely trust each other in the bedroom. We've taken things as slow as we needed to and we know what works for us).

He's dominated me a lot and I love it but as a switch myself I've asked him how he feels about subbing. He says he's all for it and I have a good idea of how I'd go about dominating him but I wanted to ask for some advice on things I could do with him as a sub that aren't too intense for a beginner (him)?

All advice will be greatly appreciated :)

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

I'd opt for silk ties and blindfold and padded spanking paddle.

More of a softer touch compared to leather and steel

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Just Jenson wrote:

I'd opt for silk ties and blindfold and padded spanking paddle.

More of a softer touch compared to leather and steel

+1. Make sure he has a safe word in place too. Don't know what kinds of things he has experienced, but ice play, feather tickler, pinwheel are not too harsh for the first time someone experiences being a sub xx

Yeah I should have said he has a safe word. He insisted he didn't need one but I'm insisting that he has one. Thanks for the suggestions they're really helpful. It's always good to get extra opinions :) x

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Twilightgirl123 wrote:

Yeah I should have said he has a safe word. He insisted he didn't need one but I'm insisting that he has one. Thanks for the suggestions they're really helpful. It's always good to get extra opinions :) x

Good. He may be sure he dosen't need one but it's for your peace of mind too. Hope you both enjoy yourselves xx

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

I'd recommend leaving all floggers/paddles etc out of it for a first time subbing. As sub he should be focussed on pleasing you, and getting to be in the driving seat you should take full advantage of that. I'd tie him to the bed, blindfold him, tease him with a little sensory play - ice cubes and the like, and then sit astride his head and "make him" give you oral. When you've cum, untie him and dress again. A sub shouldn't expect to be allowed to cum themselves each time; train him to worship you :)

Fredster [sign in to see picture]

My OH had her turn on me last night .. Blindfolded me and tied my wrist up with liquorice laces .. Imaginative idea for a first time ..although she didn't tell me what it was until afterwards.. She had bought a feather thing and a flogger from here without me knowing it,and some sexy underwear etc etc.. I have always said I'd hate to be handcuffed but tied up loosely would be good.. Must say I really enjoyed the whole evening and no pressure to come or even have sex .. Until the morning after..lol

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Here's a few guides that might help :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/buyers-guide/bdsm-for-vanilla-lovers-bondage/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/buyers-guide/bedroom-bondage-explained/

If you're going to be spanking, take extra care to avoid the spine and area above the buttocks where the kidneys are located - these places can cause fatal injuries if hit.

I'd recommend this kit to start out with - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33707 and the paddle that goes with it is also great for beginners http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33628

Thanks for all the advice everyone! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.