• Need Good Prostate Massager for Intercourse

Apollo2016 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a large man, 6'3", 200 lbs, and have found prostate massage/play to do wonders for my orgasms. I started with the early Aneros toys and have experimented with various others. I also love the sensation of being pegged, especially with a ribbed dildo, 7 inches or so long. It really hits the spot.

However, I have never been able to find an anal toy which I can wear while having intercourse. My thrusting inevitably causes the toy to slip out.

Could someone recommend a product that will stimulate my prostate strongly, preferably a vibe, and also remain in me during sex?

Marriedscot [sign in to see picture]

I find using a butt plug or anal beads keeps the pressure on my p spot as well as keeping in place while I'm having sex

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried a plug? Can't go wrong with the Lovehoney Classic Medium plug

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I think there are two things going on here.
    Firstly you sound desk like you need a decent length to get your p spot, and secondly the ability of said toy to remain in place.

Dealing with the latter first, in my experience the very thrusting motion of sex can cause you to expel what is within. So I might recommend some practice in isolation your sphincter muscle from the rest of that area so whilst thrusting you can still "grip" whatever is inside your bum. Of course the other option is to take more of a back seat - maybe she on top might be better - there are plenty of lady on top positions to consider.
    You could possibly use carefully chosen underwear to help keep toy in place. (A thong perhaps)

Now to the issue of which toy, the lelo hugo is my best prostate massager, but I fear you might find that a bit short, so my thoughts go to the L'Amourose rosa (a unisex toy) which is equally as good but longer.

However I think where my recommendation lies is actually with the estim noir buttplugs (or maybe p spot massager); I really think you'll love the size of the larger pieces and the extra feeling from the electric tingle.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.