• Prostate massager

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

In the deal so only an extra £3 extra I'd recommend.
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30575

Only 4" circumference, should be perfectly comfortable :)

J buyer [sign in to see picture]

Anyone used that before
    System JO H2O Water-Based Anal Lubricants 135ml

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

J buyer wrote:

Anyone used that before
    System JO H2O Water-Based Anal Lubricants 135ml

I've not used it, but have done other JO lubes which have been perfectly fine. The reviews although not detailed are good, the only potential concern would be presence of certain chemical compounds, none of which would bother me but it's a personal choice (parabens) I'd go for it myself, seems the best option given the deal.

I have now ordered the toy but am now a bit worried after reading things ink in saying make sure ur toy has a base, is that a concern for people who have used them?

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

toys designed for anal play should be ok. If you use a small toy which does not have a flared base then you risk your bum sucking it up inside you; which could result in an embarasing visit to the hospital.

I think thats what you have been reading about; not sure which toy you have bought.?

Hi
    It's the
    Dr Joel Kaplan Power Probe Vibrating Prostate Massager
    Average

Now for that reason I have cancelled my order and going to order the
    Lovehoney Ripple Rider 5 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager
    Average
    It's first first analysts toy so didn't want anything that could cause problems

It's 7 inches long so there is plenty to put up you and plenty to get hold of. it says its got a non slip surface presumably on the handle.

Just don't get too greedy with how far you insert it, I have taken 8 inches. With it's length it's not likely to go up and round the bend in your rectum, and up into your colon, as a small bullet type vibe could do.

It is a rod type P spot vibe, so you will be able to play around and find your p spot, the fixed length ones you are ment to insert and just squeeze have a "T" shaped end for you to rock on, but if their length doesn't match the position of your P spot then it's difficult to use them.

So you have made a good choice for a first toy.

So u recommends the dr Joel Kaplan one?

Thats ok too, just a bit shorter than the other, and no chance of loosing it.

I do like glass toys and this is my go to anal toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946

You can use any lube with glass toys.

Don't forget that your ripple rider is silicone, so you need a water based anal lube.

You will be ok with the ripple rider it's just not as easy to manipulate as there is not much left to get hold of once it's in you

Thanks for ur advice, out of the 2 which one would u recommend, I am a bit overweight aswell wether that makes a difference 😀

If like me you have got a bigish butt and you find it hard to reach around yourself, or you get cramp in your side from reaching around back, thats why I like the glass one it's 8 inches with a ball end handle that you can use the other way round as you get more experienced; but it has no vibrations though you can use a mains wand pressed against it which is awsome.

I can't say which one would suit you for certain, but only give my experienses with such toys. just give one a go, and take it as a learning experience, you can always return it if it really is not for you.

So I would say the Dr joel one would give you more length to explore, the other you can just put in and sit on the edge of the bed or where ever, and rock it. so which appeals to you more.

Ok thanks for all ur help, I think I will try the dr Joel as a first go and then see how it is

Thanks again

BeautifulMystery69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone could help. I've recently bought a rookie vibrating but plug off of lovehoney of course! And it is amazing, like wow. Better than all of my but plugs and I was looking at getting something a litte similar with the same orgasmic power;) also I want to be able to wear it in public or around the house, hope you can help!xoxo

I got it today and tried and it was a horrible experience, no where to hold on to it and it nearly went to far, gonna buy one with a base instead

Sorry you didn't get on with that toy; It is 7" long so try not exploring quite so deep so that you have something to grip. Your prostate isn't more than 4 inch inside.

I find that the "prostate massagers" are ment to go in and sit there, you rock on them, or clench to get the massage.

If like me you like to go exploring up there there doesn't seem to be anything on the market, specifically for this that vibrates, that is longer or with some kind of handle.

I like to use the glass dildos as I said ,but I also find rabbits that just vibrate like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29418 better for holding in a particular spot, or thrusting, the rabbit part also presses against the outside and vibrates too. The down side is they are more expensive.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.