• Dildo email offer

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I don't think so, they are probably too expensive and popular to be in the deal of the day. I personally bought the Vixen Mustang two days ago, but have to wait until next week for them to arrive to Sweden :)

Lovehoney - Rebecca [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Don't know why some get an e-mail and others don't. Not or less lovehoney only send out a certain amount of e-mails per offers.

I believe it's all to do with how many of our emails you are signed up to and the preferences you state on your account. It's a marketing strategy that is used by many online retailers, to send tailored offers to men, women, couples, new users to the site, frequent shoppers or whatever the criteria may be. :-) It's our way of sending you emails that you (hopefully) want, and not a load of ones you don't!

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Thank you rebecca for explaining the reasons. I should be signed up to all the e-mails. Can understand the marketing strategy as a couple we do buy a good range of items. I would prefer to be sent e-mails on all offers and wouldn't mind getting e-mails even if we didn't take up the offer.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Cheeky_Monkey wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

I got an offer about a penis pump instad, I think the offers are individual.

Snap, worth 29.99 if you spend 30. I'm waiting instead for a rather unlikely 50% flash sale on all Vixen products.

I used the 20% offer to buy TWO vixen dildos!! I couldn't decide between the Bandit or the Johnny, so bought both! I think I must've been high on something, because now my bank balance is looking seriously sorry for itself!! I'd been waiting for a 20% offer, but didn't reckon on buying two - and thought that a 50% sale was asking for the moon, lol.

They both arrived today - hurrah. But so did my time of the month - boo!

If Vixen stuff does go in the deal of the day now, I'm going to be seriously gutted!

I don't think that will happen and if it did, it would probably be a smaller discount anyway!

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Cheeky_Monkey wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

Snap, worth 29.99 if you spend 30. I'm waiting instead for a rather unlikely 50% flash sale on all Vixen products.

I used the 20% offer to buy TWO vixen dildos!! I couldn't decide between the Bandit or the Johnny, so bought both! I think I must've been high on something, because now my bank balance is looking seriously sorry for itself!! I'd been waiting for a 20% offer, but didn't reckon on buying two - and thought that a 50% sale was asking for the moon, lol.

If Vixen stuff does go in the deal of the day now, I'm going to be seriously gutted!

I don't think that will happen and if it did, it would probably be a smaller discount anyway!

It sort of did happen. I got an email a week or two back. 25% off the most popular 25 toys. That's what I just used to bag my second Mustang for £60 :)
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Cheeky_Monkey wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

It sort of did happen. I got an email a week or two back. 25% off the most popular 25 toys. That's what I just used to bag my second Mustang for £60 :)

I meant it probably wouldn't happen as deal of the day :) Best discount for luxury toys is the 40% off in the Christmas Day sale, otherwise 20%/25% email codes are the way to go! Enjoy your new Mustang :)

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Still haven't bought this yet Altho I had items in my basket on Thursday when I first got the email. On Friday I got an email saying if I buy the items in my basket I would get 10% off, however if I applied the 10% it took the free dildo out of basket so kinda defeated the object ha

Still good for lovehoney to send you the voucher though.

Yeah that's true! Good if I didn't want to get a free item

Just remember these toy offers have expiry dates.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Honeybun, sometimes the 10% discount lowers your total so you don't have the minimum price to get the free item. it's not necessarely that both offers don't go together.

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

A lot of the free stuff offers don't stack with the % off offers. I used a money off voucher on my first purchase and also qualified for a free toy offer but one took the other off and vice versa. I just chose the more beneficial one for myself and noted it for future offers. You still get the free stuff from offers on certain items though, just not the ones that need a voucher code.

But the 10% off on your basket can be applied over any offer

[suspended user]

suspended user

mamz wrote:

But the 10% off on your basket can be applied over any offer

Nope, KittenFeatures is right. :)

But it always works for me !!?? :O I add it last and the code+10% both apply

I managed to get the free toy. Think the 10% was only for that day and the toy was more beneficial. I have noticed the same about discount codes though they don't stack with free toy offers.

miss_kinky [sign in to see picture]

what free toy is this?

I got an email saying FREE Basix 6.5" Toy worth £11.99 when you spend £10 on anything! on Thursday, valid til today. But others on here have said its person specific so lovehoney emails you based on what you buy, which I didn't realise at the time of posting this topic. Others have said they have got other email offers. So worth checking your emails if you have signed up to daily emails off LH!

rebel5960 [sign in to see picture]

rebel5960 wrote:

AM happy to use panties or tights to pack out my ass while waiting

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.