• Cock ring size help when only a 6inch girth?

Suck it [sign in to see picture]

Hi all I'm new here

I was hoping you guys and girls (if they've bought their partners cock rings) could help me out.

I recently bought the cock ring set get hard extra thick cocking.
    From the reviews everyone seemed to love it so I got some. Unfortunately for me my girth is only average so I found the smallest ring didn't do anything to keep me pumped up!

Can anyone with a 6 inch or less girth give some advice on a good cocking to use that's comfy?
    Thanks in advance.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I'm a little confused as to why you think your only average at 6inch girth?!

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried the calculator on lovehoney's cock ring guide? I'll find a link for you. 6 inch girth seems monstrous!

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]
    mamz [sign in to see picture]

Or simply divide it by 3.14. Like that i would say it is something around 1,75 inch in girth for a 6 inch circumference

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

6 inch girth? Most rings should be nice and tight on you if that is your girth.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I think you may have miscalculated as 6 inch is a very large girth. Nonetheless, try this set, the smallest is tiny and they're very thick so very restrictive, or try this adjustable cock ring, one size fits all. Remember if your member starts feeling cold or going blue/purple take the ring off immediately. And don't wear a ring while flaccid or for over half an hour. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28654 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2589

Thanks for the replies.

I did use the cock ring (not cocking☺️ As I typed earlier) calculator to choose the set that I did.

I got a freebie cock ring vibrator from another website that worked a treat, but that snapped in the end.

So I tried the 3 ring set.

As for asking why I think 6 is average I thought it was?!
    In the past different girlfriends have never made much comment?? If anything I thought I was small?

Just seen your reply young n fun

I will have look at those.

Thanks

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

The man with 6 inch girth is a monster. Avarage size is 2-3 inches I think.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Suck it wrote:

In the past different girlfriends have never made much comment?? If anything I thought I was small?

4 - 5 is average. 6 is quite thick :)

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Suck it wrote:

Thanks for the replies.

I did use the cock ring (not cocking☺️ As I typed earlier) calculator to choose the set that I did.

I got a freebie cock ring vibrator from another website that worked a treat, but that snapped in the end.

So I tried the 3 ring set.

A 6 inch penis circumference is certainly above average. The average girth in the UK (when erect) is about 4.6 inches. 

As for cock rings, you might like to try an adjustable cock ring so you can customise the size. When you know the size you like, remove the ring without un-doing the toggle (if you can) and use that as a basis for purchasing fixed or non-adjustable rings in future. 

Happy experimenting!

Wow you guys know how to give someone a boost.
    Thanks

Wish I'd known that in my single days to be a bit more confident!
    Maybe what you are saying about size makes a little sense to me, as some have said they are a bit sore afterwards, but I put that down to time or technique.

As for the adjustable cock ring that would be good, I think I would prefer something with a bit of flex in it though, but thanks for the suggestion.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

What about a cock tie ?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29733

Something like this ? You can tighten it as much as you need too x

Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]

I'm fortunate (or not as the case maybe) to be 6 inch girth and a 2 inch ring is a snug fit. Very snug. I have trouble finding rings bigger than 2 inches. 2 1/8th inch would be better. As said above try an adjustable one first.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I echo what has already been advised and recommend either one of these adjustable ones: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28652 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33550 .

Hi Terri jj and northseaguy

I may try the adjustable one if I get no joy with a smaller rubber one.

Northseaguy are you using metal rings? I'm inly a beginner really and don't fancy using them just yet.

As I say I used a freebie one that did work for me for a year but then split.

Since you are also 6 inch girth, do you think the problem I had maybe was that I got the extra thick ring and maybe should have gone for a normal thickness one?

What if any rubber size rings have or do you use ( or were the sizes you said rubber anyway?)

Thanks for the help.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Are you wearing it, in front or behind your balls? both works but behind is better then you can add one in front too if you wish, and no longer than 20 mins

Yes I'm using metal ones. I have a 2 inch aluminium one like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33176

But I'm after getting one of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33174.
    Any of the silicone ones would work as they are very stretchy. Good luck and have fun trying

Also I wear mine behind my balls. It's a bit of a squeeze getting it on but once it's there WOW.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.