• Pussy pump newbie

No limitations [sign in to see picture]

Any tips advice please , recently had new pussy pump delivered , its a clear one , never used one before and we cant seem to stop it fogging up which kind of defeats the purpose of it being clear to be able to see ? Any tips of how to stop it fogging up pls , thanks in advance :)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry can't help you with that one. Have you tried customer care? They might be able to advise you about it. I wonder if it's just the heat and moisture
    being created because it's like a mask over the area that's causing it to fog up.

Hope you can get it sorted out :)

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Take some baby oil and wipe a thin layer on the inside, that will reduce the amount it fogs up, though once you get to large proportions your skin will be pressed against the inside and you'll be then able to see it clearly, have fun and don't be put off its one of those toys that requires more time and frequent use.

MissNaughty93 [sign in to see picture]

Shaving cream works a treat!

Apply a thin layer and then wipe clean, the oil residue sticks around and stops it from going foggy. I used this method on my bathroom mirror and decided to try it on my pump, it only went and worked. It lasts a good week or so too, even after cleaning :)

Have fun with your pump, they can take a while to build up and work - but the end result is so worth it. Enjoy <3

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.