• i have never owned a sex toy

lovekaii [sign in to see picture]

Hi, im new to this site :) i want to buy a sex toy, but i'm not sure what will be best for a beginner. I haven't had sex so i was wondering which one i can buy.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

You can buy whatever sextoy you want, it doesn't matter whether you've had sex or not. Do you have any ideas of what kind of sex toy you want? Do you find some more appealing? Do you know what kind of stimulation you like? Have you taken a look on the site? Were there some sex toys that caught your eye?

I've been looking for hours now. Recharchable, medium size, and flexible toys are appelings to me, but there's so many to choose from. And when I read the reviews especially the negative ones I think twice. toys that have a slight penis look is nice and also the ones with the slight curves.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Are you looking for Dildos or vibrators? Or both?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking for a vibrator and thank you. I'm still making decision over which one.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

First and formost, welcome to lovehoneys fantastic community 😊
    you could go for something in the 2 for £30, where you'll get two quality toys at a bargain price. There's the Lovehoney lifelike 5.5" black and pink dildos with suction cup (which would be handy as you can stick them to most surfaces, the showers alot of fun 😄) These have great reviews. Or theres the lovehoney lifelike lover 6" which has great reviews,
    think those options fit your criteria. For the curved ones, the Lovehoney curved 7" silicone dildo with suction cup, has no negative reviews. Or the Lovehoney satisfy me curved silicone dildo, which also has no negative reviews.
    Hope that helps hunni 💜xx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Sorry I don't know how to link, There's the Lovehoney lifelike lover 6" realistic dildo which vibrates.
    The classic realistic dildo vibrator, at a great price £10:99.
    Also Nat and toms link on the bottom is a great little vibe, I can't believe I forgot to mention it. Lol
    Hope that helps a bit 💜xx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

The 2 for £30 is an excellent idea. Don't forget that if you get something and decide its not for you Lovehoney has a 365 day returns policy. It dosent matter if whatever you purchase has been used, you can return it for a refund or exchange x

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

All the above great advice.

I would just echo that using some of the offers would be the best policy as you don't need to spend too much and you will be able to try a variety and then decide what your preferences are.

Warning - LH becomes addictive very quickly, but its soooo much fun lol xxx

Welcome and enjoy xx

thanks for the nice welcoming and the help :)

exchange? what do you mean?

and after many hours ive finally decided on two products for $20

I hope I'm not dissapointed *fingers crossed*

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome :) it's great to start with something cheaper so you know what you like, then you know what to look at for the next order :)

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

You already have lots of great suggestions but wanted to say hello and welcome :) let us know which toy you pick x

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Sorry I don't know how to link, There's the Lovehoney lifelike lover 6" realistic dildo which vibrates.

Hi Slinky,

While on the forum; look at your browser, look for open new window, in file, in the task bar at the top. click open new window, when it opens go to LH find the toy you want to link, and open it. In the url bar at the top the one that starts http:/ / www.

select it then select copy from the task bar, click on the first window you had open and paste into the forum message box. it will go where ever the cursor is blinking. it will go active once you post.

Hope this helps, can't give you exact instructions as I don't use Windows, which you are most likelt using.

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome to the forum 😊 What did you choose? Hope you enjoy them

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I would say just buy something from the basic range to start with. Maybe a smaller dildo or vibrator.

Mrs Mad Dog Me [sign in to see picture]

Hi there welcome on board you will sure have lots of fun with us friendly lot the 2 for £30 sounds great
    It's all about trial end error what may not be right for one person may be right for you my collection I have a realistic vibrating suction dildo a glass dildo which are ace a gspot vibrator fifty shades of grey vibrator
    My first ever vibrator was a rabbit tbh I hardly used it (this is going back 20 years) it was a little to big for my liking

Start off with something that firstly appeals to you and secondly think about what sort of stimulation you prefer 2 for £30 is a way you can vary and find what best suits you

Remember reviews are good to read make sure you read good and bad and remember what doesn't suit one doesn't mean it won't to right for you also watch the videos to get a general overview of the toy look for deals like 2 for £30 as that way you can either vary the type of toy or get double the fun 😀

Goodie2shoes [sign in to see picture]

My first was a bullet so I would recommend one of them (plus they're not too intimedating!)

Choose a rechargable one as I made the mistake of choosing one on the highstreet which required a ridulously shaped and expensive battery.

My recommendations would be:

Lovehoney Silencer 6 Function USB Recharable Bullet

or

Lovehoney Flash 7 Function USB Recharable Clitorial

Both of which are in the sale!

JJLWB [sign in to see picture]

A bullet is always a good place to start. I have this one and think its great:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35174

My first toy was a rabbit vibe, that's another good option to start with.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.