• advice on electro

    1460064260
    glittergirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 237
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2011

    Hi I'm always looking for new thing to try.
    go by don't knock anything till you try it.
    So I'm gona sound total stupid now
    but I have know idea what this is or does or what your spose to get from it a total virgin to this.
    Yes I could Google but would like actual info on what you get from it how it feels etc
    Need enlightening.

    1460076587
    Foxxy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1099
    • Joined: 29 Oct 2009

    Electro-stimulation? It will vary from product to product a little, so if you're looking at anything specific we might be able to help more if we know what it is. But basically, it can give you anything from a gentle, sensual tingle, right up to biting, sharp pain, depending on what you want. It can cause your muscles to contract (thinks TENS machine), so internally it feels amazing and really gives your muscles a work out too. It's great fun, you don't need to be into pain to enjoy e-stim :-)

    1460077170
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    This is something that is on our to do list.

    Foxxy as you appear to be the resident electro expert, as well as role plays we are into skin sensory and wanted to develop this aspect further .Would Electro Stim help ?

    Thanks

    1460107759
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2187
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    mysteron wrote:

    This is something that is on our to do list.

    Foxxy as you appear to be the resident electro expert, as well as role plays we are into skin sensory and wanted to develop this aspect further .Would Electro Stim help ?

    Thanks

    ^^ Definitely! I find electrostim to be one of the most effective skin stimulators. There are so many ways to use it, from pin point zaps, to all over tingles. One of my favourite ways to use e-stim is with the pads. Stick one on you, and one on your partner, and then make contact!

    Wherever you touch, you'll tingle. This is particularly exciting during kissing, massage and sex. 

    1460108007
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 554
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2015

    Wow making me really want to try it. 😏 I love the muscle contractions I get from the insure touch but the tingles sound brilliant!

    1460108546
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    This is something that is on our to do list.

    Foxxy as you appear to be the resident electro expert, as well as role plays we are into skin sensory and wanted to develop this aspect further .Would Electro Stim help ?

    Thanks

    ^^ Definitely! I find electrostim to be one of the most effective skin stimulators. There are so many ways to use it, from pin point zaps, to all over tingles. One of my favourite ways to use e-stim is with the pads. Stick one on you, and one on your partner, and then make contact!

    Wherever you touch, you'll tingle. This is particularly exciting during kissing, massage and sex.

    Thanks

    It is something we want to try. I think this will be a Christmas present to us both for Christmas this time around and is also one of those times of the year we actually get a lot of time off together .

    1460113406
    Foxxy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1099
    • Joined: 29 Oct 2009

    What Jess said! :-D
    It's the ultimate sensory tool, so versatile!

    1460114235
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Thanks guys. I am more convinced than ever .

    1460123021
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 907
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    Would try but cost puts me off, there's got to be a cheaper way to do this, something to look into LH?

    1460126983
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2231
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

    Would try but cost puts me off, there's got to be a cheaper way to do this, something to look into LH?

    Unfortunately, when it comes to products like this, you really don't want to skimp - that's why Electro kits are at the pricier end. There are 'cheaper' alternatives, but I honestly wouldn't trust them. You are dealing with electrical currents and if not harnessed properly, you can inflict serious pain (not in a OOH MISTRESS! YES! kinda pain).

    Companies like ElectraStim/E-Stim/MyStim are the only brands I would personally trust.

    1460127212
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    DavidB1986 wrote:

    Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

    Would try but cost puts me off, there's got to be a cheaper way to do this, something to look into LH?

    Unfortunately, when it comes to products like this, you really don't want to skimp - that's why Electro kits are at the pricier end. There are 'cheaper' alternatives, but I honestly wouldn't trust them. You are dealing with electrical currents and if not harnessed properly, you can inflict serious pain (not in a OOH MISTRESS! YES! kinda pain).

    Companies like ElectraStim/E-Stim/MyStim are the only brands I would personally trust.

    Great advice Dave. I have heard of people using Tens machines, but even they arn't designed for this purpose and with my wife being electrocuted by one after her waters broke she won't even go near one. However she is open to trying these specifically designed machines.

    1460372400
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2187
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    DavidB1986 wrote:

    Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

    Would try but cost puts me off, there's got to be a cheaper way to do this, something to look into LH?

    Unfortunately, when it comes to products like this, you really don't want to skimp - that's why Electro kits are at the pricier end. There are 'cheaper' alternatives, but I honestly wouldn't trust them. You are dealing with electrical currents and if not harnessed properly, you can inflict serious pain (not in a OOH MISTRESS! YES! kinda pain).

    Companies like ElectraStim/E-Stim/MyStim are the only brands I would personally trust.

    ^^ Exactly! Yes, there are cheaper alternatives. No, we won't be stocking them. We only stock high-quality e-stim products and with something like this, you get what you pay for. 

    Good e-stim ain't cheap, and cheap e-stim ain't good! 

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.