• How many times did you order this month?

    1459100324
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2865
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Three for myself and 2 gifts. I'm taking a bit of a break for a bit... until the next sale or good offer lol

    1459100885
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6942
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I know, even though I have quite a lot of stuff, I just seem to find more and more I really want.

    Exactly! Too many good offers and new products. It's very addictive 😂

    1459103756
    truegrace [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 491
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2012

    Other than lingerie not many toys I want/need without spending a fortune per toy so have stopped buying 'cheaper' toys as they never get used over the more luxury items.

    Still cant help buying lingerie though, think we have about 20 babydolls now, probably 10-15 chemises' and numerous other sets!

    1459105159
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6942
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    truegrace wrote:

    Other than lingerie not many toys I want/need without spending a fortune per toy so have stopped buying 'cheaper' toys as they never get used over the more luxury items.

    Still cant help buying lingerie though, think we have about 20 babydolls now, probably 10-15 chemises' and numerous other sets!

    I have a lingerie addiction too! Trying to buy colours other than black now lol

    1459105999
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 387
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2015

    Only two orders in March. I'm so good in comparison to you Addicts.... Lol who am I kidding if I had more money there would have been more orders...let me join LAA 😂 lol

    1459106022
    truegrace [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 491
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2012

    delilahxx wrote:

    truegrace wrote:

    Other than lingerie not many toys I want/need without spending a fortune per toy so have stopped buying 'cheaper' toys as they never get used over the more luxury items.

    Still cant help buying lingerie though, think we have about 20 babydolls now, probably 10-15 chemises' and numerous other sets!

    I have a lingerie addiction too! Trying to buy colours other than black now lol

    Always a need for more vibrant colours. The recent blue (from.the testers) 1/2 cup.set is stunning

    1459106960
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6942
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    truegrace wrote:

    delilahxx wrote:

    truegrace wrote:

    Other than lingerie not many toys I want/need without spending a fortune per toy so have stopped buying 'cheaper' toys as they never get used over the more luxury items.

    Still cant help buying lingerie though, think we have about 20 babydolls now, probably 10-15 chemises' and numerous other sets!

    I have a lingerie addiction too! Trying to buy colours other than black now lol

    Always a need for more vibrant colours. The recent blue (from.the testers) 1/2 cup.set is stunning

    I loved the chemise from that range, so waiting on the review before I decide!

    1459203321
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5865
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    I have only placed 2 orders. Money is tighter then when I started lovehoney so I have to place fewer orders :(

    1459205005
    Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 443
    • Joined: 24 Dec 2012

    Just once but i ordered multiple items...

    1459205486
    Robrob79 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2016

    I've made three separate orders tonight alone!
    Only just started using love honey but looks like I'm addicted already! I hope the items live up to the reviews!
    I can't wait!!

    1459205712
    Robrob79 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2016

    This is also slightly off subject, but I am new here so pls excuse me!
    I would like to know if anyone has views on best cock rings!? Again sorry this is in wrong thread

    1459247749
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 900
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    In spite of so great offers emailed to me think it was Jan.

    1459251477
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 244
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    I think I ended up with three orders in the one week!

    1459254384
    bex1213 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 881
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2011

    Thank God I'm not the only one! 7 for me. Oops.x

    1459263897
    Glitter&Pearls [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 250
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2015

    I haven't been able to work much this year (accident/injuries/miscarriage) so I haven't treated myself as much as I'd like to..I have a few toys but I'd like to enhance my lingerie collection

    1459371595
    Bunniebasher [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 235
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2016

    Last three orders here and another coming Friday, oh I do love the smell and feel of vinyl sheets and pillow cases :)

    1459374180
    HappyJimmy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 32
    • Joined: 5 Jan 2016

    3 times this month.. Some lingerie for her, a couple of anal toys for me.

    would have been more, but i fell into Agent Provocateur by accident :-) and need to watch the pennies.

    i do like lovehoney though - easy site to use, and efficient deliveries too.

    1459376387
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5865
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Robrob79 wrote:

    This is also slightly off subject, but I am new here so pls excuse me!
    I would like to know if anyone has views on best cock rings!? Again sorry this is in wrong thread

    May be worth asking on this thread http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1406779-toy-chat-room/
    1459376393
    Bunniebasher [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 235
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2016

    I will second that, quick, easy, affordable and great bunch of people on here.

    1459379747
    RiceC4ke [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 46
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2016

    Lovely and welcomning community, I agree


    Having just placed my 4th order, I'm kinda pleased there is only 1 day left of this month!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.