• Your latest purchase(s)?

    1477486606
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6347
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Some fantastic purchases Sxleksaker - I have the Holy Cow wand and I love it! I also have the ball gag, and it is very comfortable and so easy to clean too. Hope you enjoy everything :) xx

    1477487114
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3775
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Some lovely purchases there folks. Look forward to the reviews :)

    1477488683
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2799
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I read your review of it Scorpius and it was really good so it convinced me to give the offer a go :)

    1477489504
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6347
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I read your review of it Scorpius and it was really good so it convinced me to give the offer a go :)

    Thanks I really hope you like it xx

    1477515947
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2478
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010
    1477522587
    truegrace [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 538
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2012

    How does the holy cow compare to the lh deluxe? Tempted to splash out!

    1477524902
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6347
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    truegrace wrote:

    How does the holy cow compare to the lh deluxe? Tempted to splash out!

    I have both, and although it is not as powerful as a mains plug in wand it is still very impressive. I also love the silicone head, which is slightly smaller than the deluxe head, and also the flexibility of being rechargeable and waterproof. Here is my full review which may also be useful :) xx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29578&reviewid=101776#customer_reviews

    1477550026
    truegrace [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 538
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2012

    Thanks scorp. I am tempted as missed out last time the offer was on!
    Was gonna spend 20-30 anyway, just need to decide (before tonight!) if I can justify the rest!

    1477929728
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3000
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    ok I broke down and ordered the Satisfyer pro gold clit suction toy.... I had a discount code and a lovehoney gift voucher so it made it affordable. Really hoping i love it.

    1477948830
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    My Tracey Cox rabbit arrived today but it's that time of the month so can't properly enjoy it. Shame because that would have really cheered me up!

    Vanessa8 would be really interest to know what you think. Idea appeals to me but sounds like it could be a bit too intense for me!!

    1477949291
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    truegrace wrote:

    How does the holy cow compare to the lh deluxe? Tempted to splash out!

    I have both, and although it is not as powerful as a mains plug in wand it is still very impressive. I also love the silicone head, which is slightly smaller than the deluxe head, and also the flexibility of being rechargeable and waterproof. Here is my full review which may also be useful :) xx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29578&reviewid=101776#customer_reviews

    Is there actually any difference in the Holy Cow wand and The desire wand?! They look the same apart from the colour and the spec is identical.

    The holy cow is a better colour if you want to be picky but not sure it justifies an extra £10.

    I have the Desire Wand and just like Scorpions with the Holy Cow, I love it!!

    1477949793
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    truegrace wrote:

    How does the holy cow compare to the lh deluxe? Tempted to splash out!

    I have both, and although it is not as powerful as a mains plug in wand it is still very impressive. I also love the silicone head, which is slightly smaller than the deluxe head, and also the flexibility of being rechargeable and waterproof. Here is my full review which may also be useful :) xx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29578&reviewid=101776#customer_reviews

    Is there actually any difference in the Holy Cow wand and The desire wand?! They look the same apart from the colour and the spec is identical.

    The holy cow is a better colour if you want to be picky but not sure it justifies an extra £10.

    I have the Desire Wand and just like Scorpions with the Holy Cow, I love it!!

    That's what I've noticed too - lots of the FSOG line seem like Desire products...

    1477949910
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    ok I broke down and ordered the Satisfyer pro gold clit suction toy.... I had a discount code and a lovehoney gift voucher so it made it affordable. Really hoping i love it.

    I'm so tempted to get a clit suction toy too, but they're so pricey :/ Looking forward to reviews :)

    1477953756
    d20divah [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2016

    I have this .....http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31790

    and I love it ....its amazing but its killer on the batteries so just bought a cheap and cheerful USB vibe to tie me over till I get some good rechargeable batteries and a charger....

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34432

    doesn't look that stunning I know, but sometimes the simplest things are the best ...should be here tomorrow so will throw a review up when I've tried it out. Although I doubt anything will measure up to the first one, the vibes sound pretty good on the video and for £10 you can't complain really.

    At least I won't have to keep stopping to change the batteries hahaha

    1478135298
    Sanguine_bazaar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 274
    • Joined: 14 Jul 2014

    Got the following items last week and I have to say I love them, especially the Maia dildo, superb dildo that one.

    http://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=29779

    http://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=32149

    http://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=31058

    http://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=28353

    1478185082
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5928
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Brought 6 pairs of different colours/styles of flirty underwear. Some thrust renewal powder and these two garters.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36675

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36676

    1478292419
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4761
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I simply had to have today's DOTD glass dildo.

    Also got three pairs of flirty knickers for my best friend, who is pregnant.

    1478292542
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    That's very thoughtfully Louise. She's a very lucky friend

    1478293484
    Randy101 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 246
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2010

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28425
    Lovehoney Beginner's Unisex Strap On Harness Kit with 5 Inch Pegging Dildo.

    I ordered it when on deal of the day.
    It should be with me tomorrow.
    All I need now is someone to help me try it out ;)

    1478467670
    laluz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    I just ordered an Oh La La Cheri bra and the FSOG Rabbit bundle, in combo with the student discount it was such a steal! Hopefully the dual stim works with my anatomy.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.