• Your latest purchase(s)?

    1473592084
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2800
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016
    1473592458
    Siren40 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 5 Jan 2016

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    This is the link to it :)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29638

    Ooh very tempted! It looks fabulous on you! X

    1473592828
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2800
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Thank you! It's one of my best pieces, definitely recommend it :)

    1473593684
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    Def Gona add that to my wishlist 🙊

    1473601935
    mripguru [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 19 Apr 2016

    I just got these in the mail:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29778
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28503
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30702

    and of course some lube to go with it:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35177

    1473602912
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3000
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    Thank you lmh, you are so kind! After some tears, I already feel a bit better.

    I love your choices, you are going to look fantastic, I'm sure :)

    You are not alone. None of us are perfect and have those down days but think about keeping a journal of things you do love about yoyrself, or even positive pictures or goals to help you get through those bumps and if they become e more than bumps think about talking to someone in RL. But on a lighter note, I reviewed that ivory robe and it was well made and felt lush on. I think I have flubbed my second attenot at my order because I let it sit too longer in cart becoming distracted with the kid. I had a discount offer I hope I can click on and it will still work today... if not I will wait for another offer as my budget is still a bit tight ATM.
    1473604610
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3000
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Yeah! Offer code from email still worked! Ordered my tempt me babydoll, the floral pattern hold ups and corset back hold ups and threw in the love honey mini gspit vibe and another pair if flirty black lace panties to get free shipping.

    1473605021
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4771
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    Yeah! Offer code from email still worked! Ordered my tempt me babydoll, the floral pattern hold ups and corset back hold ups and threw in the love honey mini gspit vibe and another pair if flirty black lace panties to get free shipping.

    Sounds lovely, I need to loose some weight before I feel sexy enough to order any clothing. And I have got my eye on the coco de Mer bondage stuff too, so need to find quite a lot of pennies.

    1473675151
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    LUC - my review for thigh spreader is up, although not showing on my profile or latest reviews list, so you will need to go to product page if you are interested xxx

    1473676154
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Hoping this will work

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36315&reviewid=163544#customer_reviews

    Hope you like the review and maybe helps you decide xxx

    1473676801
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6347
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    This is the link to it :)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29638

    You look amazing in this! I am now very tempted - lol xx

    1473676870
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6347
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Hoping this will work

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36315&reviewid=163544#customer_reviews

    Hope you like the review and maybe helps you decide xxx

    Great review, I have been considering this for a while, I think I may have to treat myself :) xx

    1473676895
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2800
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Thank you Scorpius 😄

    1473678394
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Hoping this will work

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36315&reviewid=163544#customer_reviews

    Hope you like the review and maybe helps you decide xxx

    Great review, I have been considering this for a while, I think I may have to treat myself :) xx

    Do it - you'll like it xxxx

    1473779105
    Destiny150 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 24 Feb 2015

    just got

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34276

    some lub and toy cleaner today and i got

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24372 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31590

    off the email code

    cant wait to play with these

    1473779714
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6347
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Hoping this will work

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36315&reviewid=163544#customer_reviews

    Hope you like the review and maybe helps you decide xxx

    Great review, I have been considering this for a while, I think I may have to treat myself :) xx

    Do it - you'll like it xxxx

    I caved, and treated myself to the spreader bar - lol. I also got a couple of other bits to get free postage and took advantage of the offer e-mail as well - very excited now :) xx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36315

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31583

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36156

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34008

    and got these free:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24372

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31590

    1473788733
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1270
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    Nice order Scorpius12 :) I got to test that speader bar, it's really great!

    It's my birthday next week so I decided to treat myself to this beauty http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9034

    It's arriving tomorrow, so excited! 😊

    1473789137
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3000
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I just ordered a wee gift for someone... why is it I sometimes get more excited for that than ordering for myself? LOL.

    Scorpius looking forward to your feedback on that spreader bar.

    1473790636
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6347
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    LeilaK wrote:

    Nice order Scorpius12 :) I got to test that speader bar, it's really great!

    It's my birthday next week so I decided to treat myself to this beauty http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9034

    It's arriving tomorrow, so excited! 😊

    Oooh nice! xx

    1473790693
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6347
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    I just ordered a wee gift for someone... why is it I sometimes get more excited for that than ordering for myself? LOL.

    Scorpius looking forward to your feedback on that spreader bar.

    I'm so excited - I can't wait to try it out xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.