• Your latest purchase(s)?

    1473450607
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Just ordered:

    Escante Sheer White Robe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36552

    Entice Nipple and Clit Clamp http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31502

    Lovehoney Black Flirty Bra http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34602

    Lovehoney Flirty Pink Boyshorts http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32340

    Lovehoney Flirty White Thong http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32350

    Lovehoney Flirty Red Thong http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32349

    Got these free:

    Excite Orgasm Gel http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31590

    Tracey Cox Supersex G-Spot Vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24372

    1473455075
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2595
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Wow - great order NatandTom xxx

    Excited for you!!!

    1473455408
    luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1392
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Awaiting the arrival of these - will be here in time for our holiday - happy days xxx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33926

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30759

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34008

    Plus free bondage tape

    Xxxx

    And we're awaiting the awesome pics you will undoubtedly post once received 😁
    1473455550
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2595
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    luvved up cupple wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Awaiting the arrival of these - will be here in time for our holiday - happy days xxx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33926

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30759

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34008

    Plus free bondage tape

    Xxxx

    And we're awaiting the awesome pics you will undoubtedly post once received 😁

    Oh gosh - no pressure then!!! lol

    Have just submitted my review for the thigh spreader - I hope it gets approved, should show Monday I guess xxxx

    1473455730
    luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1392
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Spoiler alert yay or nay?

    1473455914
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2595
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    My opinion - yay yay YAY!!!!! xxx

    1473457664
    luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1392
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    OK look forward to reading.

    1473486641
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3000
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Realized just now my order must have been incomplete cause it didn't process

    Hope I can recreate tomorrow... uggg

    1473536628
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2795
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Really hate myself today, feel like such a failiure and that I'm weird and unlikeable. Decided to try to cheer myself up buy doing some shopping since I got an appealing e-mail offer.

    Spoil Me Satin Robe Ivory
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35348

    Flirty Black Lace Brief (figured I should try this kind of kicker when they are so cheap atm)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32343

    And got these freebies:
    Unwrap Me Babydoll (really liked the e-mail offer)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35247

    Ladyfinger Classic Vibrator
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15342

    1473542026
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3773
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    Really hate myself today, feel like such a failiure and that I'm weird and unlikeable. Decided to try to cheer myself up buy doing some shopping since I got an appealing e-mail offer.

    Spoil Me Satin Robe Ivory
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35348

    Flirty Black Lace Brief (figured I should try this kind of kicker when they are so cheap atm)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32343

    And got these freebies:
    Unwrap Me Babydoll (really liked the e-mail offer)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35247

    Ladyfinger Classic Vibrator
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15342

    Sending hugs. Hope you feel much better tomorrow and enjoy your purchases when they come x
    1473542369
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3773
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Been in love with this for ages and it went out of stock so now it's back in again I finally got it ordered. The colour is gorgeous in the pictures.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35367

    and this


    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33496


    I was trying to be good but there was an offer came in for the Supersex g-spot vibe and free orgasm gel when you spent over £20 so I couldn't resist that !

    1473549284
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7226
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    Really hate myself today, feel like such a failiure and that I'm weird and unlikeable. Decided to try to cheer myself up buy doing some shopping since I got an appealing e-mail offer.

    Spoil Me Satin Robe Ivory
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35348

    Flirty Black Lace Brief (figured I should try this kind of kicker when they are so cheap atm)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32343

    And got these freebies:
    Unwrap Me Babydoll (really liked the e-mail offer)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35247

    Ladyfinger Classic Vibrator
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15342

    All I know is that on here you come across as a very kind and likeable person. I do hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

    Hope you enjoy your purchases :)

    1473549370
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7226
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    lmh95 wrote:

    Been in love with this for ages and it went out of stock so now it's back in again I finally got it ordered. The colour is gorgeous in the pictures.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35367

    and this


    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33496


    I was trying to be good but there was an offer came in for the Supersex g-spot vibe and free orgasm gel when you spent over £20 so I couldn't resist that !

    Ooh, that is so nice, hope you enjoy. Can't help but love the offers :)

    1473549409
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2795
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Thank you lmh, you are so kind! After some tears, I already feel a bit better.

    I love your choices, you are going to look fantastic, I'm sure :)

    1473549513
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2795
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Thank you to you too Delilah, you seem like a very kind person with a big heart :)

    1473587399
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3773
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Thanks delilahxx. I can't wait to see if it looks as good in RL. I love anything blue and this baby doll really stood out for me :)

    1473587430
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    I got the unwrap me baby doll email offer too but wasn't sure if I would like it as much as the flaunt me robe I already have. What was the Ivory robe like?

    1473587611
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3773
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Thanks sxleksaker. I can't wait until it gets here and hope it looks as good in RL. I might even feel brave enough to take some photos if it does!


    Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better now too :)

    1473587678
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2795
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I don't know about the ivory robe yet, it takes a week for things to get delivered to me :)

    1473591972
    Siren40 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 169
    • Joined: 5 Jan 2016

    Sxleksaker... the lingerie in your new Avi looks fabulous! !

    Which is it please?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.