• Your latest purchase(s)?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Tempt Me Babydoll
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34574

Indigo Boyshorts x3 (to get free postage, plus I love blue 😉)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33493

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

SO excited, OH put in a very out of the blue request for a chastity cage and handed me some money he had secretly squirreled away for it. The one he wanted was in the 20% off when you buy 3 luxury bondage offer, so with a bit of crafty discount code hunting I was able to get the cage, the Ouch stainless steel tail plug (finally!!), the Dominix hidden ball ball gag (cause I love gags but hate how they look on me) and the BB bamboo paddle all for the money he gave me...I'm sure he'll be impressed when he opens the box, he was only expecting the cage! :p

What a nice gesture of your OH Lovebirds :) And glad you could get much more than he anticipated for it! Hope you enjoy! :)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Treasure me bra, I am hoping for a good fit as I love longline bras! 

Good bargain hunting Lovebirds, Gotta love a good deal.

Great decision Leanne, you are going to look awesome in it 😄👍

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Treasure me bra, I am hoping for a good fit as I love longline bras!

Good bargain hunting Lovebirds, Gotta love a good deal.

You'll love it!
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    gaycatboy [sign in to see picture]

I am new to sex toys and I have been inserting deodorant bottles up there until now. I just took advantage of the Lovehoney sale and got:

Lovehoney BASICS Mini Vibrator Silver

Lovehoney Butt Tingler 5 Function Vibrating Butt Plug Medium Purple

Lovehoney Lifelike Silicone 5.5 Inch Pink Dildo with Suction Cup Pink

Can't wait to put them inside me especially the butt plug!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I was gifted the Nuggle Tip Wand attachment... and I love it!

Contemplating some of the discontinued lingerie but want to wait until there is a discount code in my email.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

I was gifted the Nuggle Tip Wand attachment... and I love it!

Contemplating some of the discontinued lingerie but want to wait until there is a discount code in my email.

I have received one for the UK (25%)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I need to check my email Mamz I just cant belive those two new linges of the pink and purple Lovehoney lingerie are discontinued already!

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

I need to check my email Mamz I just cant belive those two new linges of the pink and purple Lovehoney lingerie are discontinued already!

yep can't believe it either. But it is a great occasion to get them now with the coupon

StevenS [sign in to see picture]

Chocolate Body Paint

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28713

Lots of tasty fun

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

gaycatboy wrote:

I am new to sex toys and I have been inserting deodorant bottles up there until now. I just took advantage of the Lovehoney sale and got:

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your new toys but I just wanted to come on and say please be careful with the mini vibe because it doesn't have a flared base for anal play. You'd probably be best to stick to using it along your shaft and perineum and avoid inserting it anally in case it gets lost up there and you need to go to A&E to get it removed. The butt plug and suction cup dido should be fine though. Have fun :)
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

gaycatboy wrote:

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your new toys but I just wanted to come on and say please be careful with the mini vibe because it doesn't have a flared base for anal play. You'd probably be best to stick to using it along your shaft and perineum and avoid inserting it anally in case it gets lost up there and you need to go to A&E to get it removed. The butt plug and suction cup dido should be fine though. Have fun :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, the mini vibe is for external use only or just inserting the tip. I am well aware of foreign bodies. I had a bad experience with a deodorant bottle cap once, which thankfully I managed to remove myself. Since then I had been using condoms to cover the things, but still I guess sex toys are way better.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

gaycatboy wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

gaycatboy wrote:

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, the mini vibe is for external use only or just inserting the tip. I am well aware of foreign bodies. I had a bad experience with a deodorant bottle cap once, which thankfully I managed to remove myself. Since then I had been using condoms to cover the things, but still I guess sex toys are way better.

That's great that you know. I was just a little concerned as you said you were new to sex toys and I didn't want you to have a bad first experience. Eek! That's scary about the deodorant cap! Best kept just for deodorising purposes and thank goodness you managed to get it out ! Did you get some anal lube for your new toys or have you got some already?
    Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

I've just ordered the lifelike pink 5.5 inch pink dildo with suction cup, O Force Powerful Male Vibrator black & the Advanced Wide Bamboo Paddle!

It's been a long time since my last order. (Quite excited!)

lmh95 wrote:

gaycatboy wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

gaycatboy wrote:

Thanks for the welcome!

That's great that you know. I was just a little concerned as you said you were new to sex toys and I didn't want you to have a bad first experience. Eek! That's scary about the deodorant cap! Best kept just for deodorising purposes and thank goodness you managed to get it out ! Did you get some anal lube for your new toys or have you got some already?

Yeah, it's just I am in no position to afford expensive sex toys. Thank goodness for the sale.

Already have lube, which is a recent purchase from the store. Until recently I used moisturiser. Yes, I know...I am a disaster when it comes to these things.

Now I just have to wait a week (maximum) until a hopefully great experience :)

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

yep can't believe it either. But it is a great occasion to get them now with the coupon

Absolutely astounded they're going! Love the range but it's jumped up in price and I'm reluctant 😔 but I really want to own them all. Idk maybe my order needs tweeking again lol 😂💜xx Nice orders everybody 😙💜xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.