• Your latest purchase(s)?

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Bondage god that's brilliant, you can't best the flirty range and the prices are fabulous 😊 xx

VK - excellent choices indeed. Enjoy hunni 😊 xx

Scorps - did you get the measurements for the male o force? Hope your order has been great hunni 😊 xx

you definatley cant go wrong with the flirty range slinky binky.

Connor0267 [sign in to see picture]

Hey slinky how are you?!
    Guess what?!
    I just got my king cock dildos today or my big boys like you called them! LOL πŸ˜€

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Connor0267 wrote:

Hey slinky how are you?!
    Guess what?!
    I just got my king cock dildos today or my big boys like you called them! LOL πŸ˜€

Have you tried it yet?

Yeah Mamz OMG they feel so good! So far I like this one better because it's thicker

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33933

As good as the jeff stryker?

But I like the fact that this one has the balls to slap my butt as I pound hard giving more of a real feel πŸ˜‰ LOL.

It's just not as girthy as the other one.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33602

Yeah it's just as good as the Jeff Stryker but still Jeff Stryker is my top one! No other dildo so far has felt better than Jeff Stryker 😊

Jeff Stryker is still a little wider which I love and had that narrow head which makes it so easy to slide pretty easily in my butt ☺️

What I like about these is that they're a bit sturdier than the ur3 Jeff Stryker because that specific Jeff Stryker only come in a vac-u-lock system which gives it a weak shaft by the base making it difficult to ride and I don't like that. I wish they made a Jeff Stryker ur3 that's a single piece which the suction cup attached to the dildo itself.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hey Connor, can you post all your comments on just one reply instead of four? This thread would be 300 pages long already if we all did that! πŸ˜‚

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Slinky, the O Force has just arrived - yay! Mr Scorpius has just checked it out, and said that on 1st impressions it looks really good.

Info from Mr Scorpius:- This is quite different from a normal stroker It is made from really smooth silicone. If you imagine splitting the length of the toy into 2 halves - one side is solid and contains the motor, the other side is a very flexible sleeve of silicone - and can be squeezed around the penis. The opening is 2.5 inches wide by 1.25 inches in height for the first inch or so inserted, and then it tapers to an ever smaller channel the further in you go. Although not tested thoroughly yet – lol - you definitely would need to use lube with this toy.

He has also weighed it, and with batteries it is 439 grams. The noise is about the same as a magic wand, maybe a bit less, and the vibrations feel strong and deep, although not quite as powerful as a mains powered toy. Hope this all helps, and he would definitely recommend it :) xx

Sure can, my bad! πŸ˜‚

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Just made my anaversary order.

Finally ordered the Dominix Delux wrist cuffs in brown, also picked up the adjustable cock ring in the sale, the pink silicon dildo also in the sale and another pair of orange flirt boyshorts.

Im gutted it looks like I have missed the Dominix brown flogger. I was just working up to it too, mini one first I thought. Oh well nevermind. Another box of tricks to look forward to soon.

I'm glad you decided to treat yourself a bit fun louise :)
    What aniversary is it? Your bday or an aniversary with your oh?

Please tell me what you think of the pink dildo when you get to try it!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

I'm glad you decided to treat yourself a bit fun louise :)
    What aniversary is it? Your bday or an aniversary with your oh?

Please tell me what you think of the pink dildo when you get to try it!

On the 7th September it's 2 years engaged, although 12 years together last July. They should arrive in time to take away with us on Friday. But even opif they don't I have the new flogger! And a couple of other little items.

Congrats! Enjoy your new items with your oh :)

Wich dildo did you get? Just realised there's the realistic one on a suction cup (which I was interested in knowiny your feedback out of personnal interest) and the G spot one. I guess the G spt one was is your wishlist is that right? I own that one.

Sure I am interested in knowing if you like it whatever the toy but.. :P

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Definantley my go-to the flirty range . And soo true you can't go wrong their all stunning πŸ˜πŸ’œxx

Scorps - I've just seen your post about the O-force and I'm so impressed that you've written such immense detail on the way of arrival. That's super impressive and you're a naturally skilled writer πŸ‘

Thanks so much for the detailing, I'll have to get the measurements I'll use a role-play scenario and hope hubby doesn't guess what I'm planning πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ it sounds super impressive, I'm so happy Mr scorps is happy and highly recommends. Cheers again hunni πŸ˜™πŸ’œxx

Conor - that's awesome about the big boy. Obviously it's a big ask to live up to your favourite Jeff one. But sounds great πŸ‘πŸ’œxx

Fun Louise - that's a cracking anniversary order (exciting times)πŸ˜„ such ashame about the domonix Brown flogger, but I'm sure something even better will appear hunni. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’œxx

Enjoy your orders each and every one on this forum with exciting orders coming πŸ˜„πŸ’œxx

I guess I'd best think about making my order then πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36185 - I've wanted these for ages. It's my birthday the end of September so I thought I would treat myself - as if I need an excuse!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34611 - can never have enough

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34573 - I just adore this! It's my favourite colour, too.

I think I went for "cute" rather than "sexy" this order. Oh well. My basket looked much better with the satisfyer in it but will hold out until next month I think :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Wasn't going to make an order tonight, but I noticed they were being discontinued so I ordered the Tempt Me bra & knickers, as-well as the chemise :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.