• Your latest purchase(s)?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

AmyA wrote:

😭 had the Tracey cox dildos in the basket all day, just finished checking finances to order and they're out of stock 😒

Oh no. That's a shame. Hopefully they will come up on offer again or you'll get a discount code to use to get them soon :)

Yay, showing back in stock! Happy dance! They've been on the radar for a while.

That's great that you got them. They're a really good set and an absolute bargain at that price. Enjoy :)
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Just arrived 😍 can't wait to try the egg out 😁

mamz [sign in to see picture]

OMG I caved and bought the black Doxy die cast :O http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35819 I can't believe I did that. I only paid 117$ CND for it wish is awesome ( about £60 ). I must be crazy ! Now I am all excited! I just hope it doesn't get lost in the postal service

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

OMG I caved and bought the black Doxy die cast :O http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35819 I can't believe I did that. I only paid 117$ CND for it wish is awesome ( about £60 ). I must be crazy ! Now I am all excited! I just hope it doesn't get lost in the postal service

Glad you got one before they were all gone!

There was only one left after my purchase!!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

There was only one left after my purchase!!

Waw you got it for an awesome price. So glad you got your soft πŸ˜„ would it be cheaper for me to order from the Canada Lovehoney hunni? πŸ’Ÿxx

It depends what you want to buy but teah some items are definitely cheaper. And right now there's a different sale where the desire rabbit is cheaper like I told you on another thread. For the conversion, 2$ cnd is worth 1Β£ so it's easy. I don't know if there'd be some customs charges or things like that but the girl i spoke to on live chat today told me that it's better for me to shop on the canadian site rather than the uk or us one so there probably is a reason. However, if you find a great deal on the ca site I say go for it! Almost all my purchases where made on the uk site anyways so

Cheers Mamz I'll have to check the site out. It'll most likely be a cost for shipping which probably won't be very much as I'm the US site it's only around Β£4. So it's defiantly worth me checking the site out. There's loads that I'm wanting but I'm on a budget at the moment with these taxi trips costing an arm and a leg lol. But every lass deserves a treat right? I'm off to check the Canadian site out the now πŸ˜„
    I bet you'll be sticking to the Canadian site now instead of the UK as its cheaper for you and you get the returns policy over there right?
    So when's your doxy arriving? Keep us posted as to how you get on with the doxy πŸ˜„
    thanks for explaining for me hunni πŸ’Ÿxx

You definitely diserve a threat! You are one of the kindest persons on here and I know you are having a rough time. It really is a shame that you have to pay for taxis when you were already budgetting in order to buy a toy :(

I will still buy on the uk site as it is still cheaper sometimes with the codes that are available (there is still none for the ca one so)

The doxy's arriving in a week but canada post are threatening to go on a strike... I really hope they don't and things get sorted out before that because I don't want my wand lost or being in transit for weeks or months. Of course when I have it you'll hear back of me! I'm still mot sure if I made the right choice with the due cast

Aww bless you Mamz πŸ˜™ that's such a lovely thing to say and has truly humbled me. I know I'm a good person and am nice but I feel awful that I've not been there for folk as much as I usually am lately with all that's going on 😦 Guarantee I'll be back to my nice, kind and helpful self soon as I love making folk happy, I've just not had the ability this last week or so with the crap going on in our lives 😣

It is ludicrous having to pay taxis and does really annoy us. but saying that hopefully itll be worth it if hubby gets fixed. We deserve loads more happy years together😊 I don't know what I'd do without him, he really is my rock. We support eachother as we've both got the same issues unfortunately.

Anyway I'm veering off topic!

I was looking at the Canadian site and it's absolutely fantastic, great prices and a massive product range! I'll be sure to order from there in the future πŸ˜„

That's ashame the Canadian site doesn't offer discount vouchers. Have you requested it on the suggestions thread? As so many people would benefit from them πŸ˜„

Oh no Canada post threatening to go on strike! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that they don't and you get your doxy for cast within the week. If you feel you've made the wrong choice when you receive it you can always use the returns policy and exchange it right?

Really can't wait to hear how you get on with the doxy. You must be super excited and counting the days until it arrived πŸ˜„πŸ’Ÿxx

You also diserve to take the time it takes to take care of yourself. Don't worry about not being there enough for others, you are going through a rough patch too and you need to take care of you and your hubby.

I have requested it on the suggestion thread. Also, I had a voucher for the us site and when I spoke to livechat the girl told me to shop on the canadian site instead and she gave me a voucher offering the same but for the canadian site so there is still something we can do about it :P

I think Canada post has to annunce two days in advance if they are going on strike and so far they didn't (and it's planned for the 2nd of july so there is still hope!). I'm excited yes but mostly because I still don't believe I've bought such a toy! And yes I can exchange it if it doesn't suit me so that's great!

Aye I know you're spot on, it's just difficult as I love to help others and feel awful that I can't be there for everyone thoroughly at the moment.

That is true I do need to take care of myself and my hubby as things are tough right now, but hopefully they'll get better sooner rather than later.

Had you noticed how happy I've been of late (until recently? ) I thought I'd turned a corner but then something always happens to knock us back down 😭 I'm going to try and be as positive as I possibly can as positive mental attitude is healthy for fighting sickness.

Live chat are great, they always help if they can and it was lovely of them to give you a Canadian voucher and there's hope that you'll be able to get more Canadian vouchers in the future from love chat when you're shopping on the site.

That's great then looks like there definanrly won't be a postal strike and you will have your doxy within the week πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ awe you deserve an amazing you and I'm sure it'll out class all your other toys πŸ’Ÿxx

I guess we are getting a bit off topic here haha

You always seem so happy and cheerful so I am sure you can do it and stay positive!

And I've just seen that canada post won't go on strike on the 2nd and are reporting it to the 4th if they do. That's still allowing me a little more time but my parcel is still gonna jam in the service if they do :(

Aye you're right best get back on- topic hehe!

Cheers Mamz, I am usually happy and cheerful but have had bad times with negativity last year 😟 but I'm rectifying that now as i dont want to be that negative person anymore and im doing a great job (I hope!)πŸ˜„

Aww no way how long will they go on strike for? Are they defiantly going on strike on the 4th? Also would it be possible for your doxy package to arrive before the strike?

The postal service going on strike on independence day. You know we get a bank holiday on the 4th (independence day, not sure why lol!

By the way I decided I deserve a wee treat and got this and a couple of other things πŸ˜„πŸ’Ÿxx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574

I don't know how it really is for you but from here you do look like you gave up on negativity and that's great!

They have only moved the date and they are negociating right now but are going to stop working monday if nothing changes. If they do, I think it's indefinately (until things get sorted out). There is no chance of my percel arriving before that because it takes about 5 days to cross the sea and even if it would arrive on the 3rd it would be on sunday so no post (and still 1-2 days to pass through customs and be shipped to my place) :( And we don't really care about independance day here in canada haha :P we don't even celebrate canada's day that much where I live (which I think is tomorrow) haha

and I'm so happy that you finaly treated yourself and bought the rabit you've been after! I hope you do like it! (if you don't just exchange it for the other rabbit you where considering!). You definitely diserve that treat!

ps. I just realised that you just recently started cutting your posts into paragraphs and that is so much better! It's so easy to read I can only thank you for the change!

That's exactly how it is, I have up on all the negativity as it was really getting me and oh down and doing neither of us any good. I feel like I'm in a much better place although we do have tough times ahead, but crap happens in life it's how we deal with it and come out the other side which matters.

Oh goodness, what a nightmare for you and everyone else waiting for mail πŸ˜” i think its awful when postal workers go on strike. Hopefully they give the postal workers what they want so theres no strike. I really hope they fail on the strike so you get your parcel asap. Keep me posted with the strike situation of you dont mind.

Even if they do strike I'm sure it'll be more than worth the wait. It's just a nightmare waiting for parcels especially Lovehoney ones, I am literally pacing waiting the 48 hours for mines lol πŸ˜‚

I thought with you being in Canada it'd be delivered quicker from the Canadian LH site?

Me too! I'm proper happy and can't wait to try it out and hopefully love it. And like you say if I don't I can always exchange it for the other rabbit. But hopefully it won't come to that 😊 I'm sure the Tracey Cox rabbit is the one which will change my opinion on rabbits , as I've never enjoyed any other rabbits. I noticed in the reviews folk were saying that they never like rabbits but the TC one changed all that and it's the only one they got on with, so hoping it's the same for me πŸ˜ƒ

I don't know why I didn't use paragraphs before, when I quote it doesn't show the paragraphs for some reason. It's a pleasure for the change, I'm glad it's better and easier to read πŸ’Ÿxx

They don't stock anything elsewhere than in the UK so everything is shipped from there anyways. I don,t care when the doxy arrives, as long as it gets to me (I'm afraid it might get lost and since there is no more in stock I would be so sad) !

I really whish it is the right rabit for you! With all those reviews there is hope!

Oh right, I noticed a much larger collection of goods on the Canadian site. Lots of which I've not seen here, unless I'm mistaken?

I'm sure the doxy will get to you in no time at all. and if it doesnt they're bound to stock more right as it's only just been released on the site. And I'm more than sure it'll be extremely popular πŸ˜ƒ

There certainly is hope with all those reviews saying it's the only rabbit that's worked for many folk. So I'm feeling very optimistic hunni πŸ˜„πŸ’Ÿxx

You must be mistaken :P

The black die cast is beingdscuntinued that's why I rushed to buy it!

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

I've been pretty naughty this month,

Sunday's DOTD http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

& some satin ties, feather tickler and mint orgasm balm, with this as a freebie:

Shame it never happened, but a while ago the girlfriend, at the time, and I were discussing getting a pair and swapping the remotes around.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.