• Your latest purchase(s)?

    1466623446
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2756
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Got the DOTD (been wanting to buy it for a long time)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30945

    Suspender belt from the 2 for £15 deal
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32849

    Another suspender belt from the 2 for £15 deal (after Mamz suggestion)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32845

    Dreamgirl stockings so I could use the spend £30 get £10 off voucher code :)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14241

    1466942441
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    I bought 3 knickers for £15 and
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4046
    and got the Tracey Cox rechargeable g spot vibrator for free


    Then made another order and got today's deal of the day http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202, this thong I have wanted for ages http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34891 and saw this body stocking on sale http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22685 and used the £10 off £30 spend voucher code (as its only available for another 5 days 😪)

    1467008567
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2672
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    honeybun91 wrote:

    I bought 3 knickers for £15 and
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4046
    and got the Tracey Cox rechargeable g spot vibrator for free


    Then made another order and got today's deal of the day http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202, this thong I have wanted for ages http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34891 and saw this body stocking on sale http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22685 and used the £10 off £30 spend voucher code (as its only available for another 5 days 😪)

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    Got the DOTD (been wanting to buy it for a long time)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30945

    Suspender belt from the 2 for £15 deal
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32849

    Another suspender belt from the 2 for £15 deal (after Mamz suggestion)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32845

    Dreamgirl stockings so I could use the spend £30 get £10 off voucher code :)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14241

    Waw - you lasses have got some fantastic purchases. I'm only a wee bit jelous 😉 Enjoy your new stuff hunnis 💟xx
    1467055859
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2756
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Loved the other piece I got from Rene Rofe so had to get this one too
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36290

    I love glass and everyone seems to love these, so couldn't resist for £20
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

    Got this one for free and I'm dying to test it!
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34567

    Got everything for £30 with a voucher code :)

    1467057756
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    Sxleksake I just saw the Tracey Cox glass now and def like the look of it Altho already have loads of glass items. That code is only valid for like 4 more days tho

    1467057945
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2756
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Yes, that's what I thought so I used it again lol, probably for the 10th time. I love it haha 😄 You get free orgasm balm with the dildo set also 😄

    1467058026
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1736
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    Usually these codes come back (Hope I'm right with this one).

    And this dildo set really is worth it (especially at that price)

    1467058041
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    Yeah just saw that 🙊 Never tried it

    1467058144
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2756
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I hope so too!! All good vouchers are going or don't work anymore. It's a shame since I then have to wait for email offers.

    1467058235
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2756
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I have read your review Mamz, have to say it is convincing 😄 The pink one looks exactly as the FSOG one and I love the design 😄

    1467058476
    Zephron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 262
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2016

    Bugger, already posted this -

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1473064-goodies-arrived-today/

    Its my own fault for not having a propper look arond before jumping in wi' me size sevens.

    1467058483
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    I'm pretty much the same just wait til I get an email offer.

    added the dildos to my basket (incase I buy them at some point) but says currently unavailable so it's s good job you bought them 🙊

    1467058563
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2756
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    That's weird, just got mine a few minutes ago. Maybe they just had a few dedicated to the sale?

    1467058705
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1736
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    Zephron wrote:

    Bugger, already posted this -

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1473064-goodies-arrived-today/

    Its my own fault for not having a propper look arond before jumping in wi' me size sevens.

    But now you know where to post when you place your next order hehe

    1467059211
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 40
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2016

    😭 had the Tracey cox dildos in the basket all day, just finished checking finances to order and they're out of stock 😢

    1467060031
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4624
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I have just ordered this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32982

    and the mint pin up orgasm balm, a set of basics Ben Wa balls for a friend and a bottle of lube, oh and got lovehoney orgasm balm as a free gift. Sadly they will arrive while I'm away, but I'm sure my friendly mechanic over the road will take the box in for me.

    I'm quite excited to try the orgasm balms.

    1467061161
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3609
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    AmyA wrote:

    😭 had the Tracey cox dildos in the basket all day, just finished checking finances to order and they're out of stock 😢

    Oh no. That's a shame. Hopefully they will come up on offer again or you'll get a discount code to use to get them soon :)
    1467062397
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 40
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2016

    lmh95 wrote:

    AmyA wrote:

    😭 had the Tracey cox dildos in the basket all day, just finished checking finances to order and they're out of stock 😢

    Oh no. That's a shame. Hopefully they will come up on offer again or you'll get a discount code to use to get them soon :)

    Yay, showing back in stock! Happy dance! They've been on the radar for a while.

    1467062408
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 960
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    I've been pretty naughty this month, made a few orders 😅😅😅
    But the one I'm waiting on has this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36192,

    Sunday's DOTD http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

    & some satin ties, feather tickler and mint orgasm balm, with this as a freebie:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34437

    I'm excited 😍

    1467062961
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    I got Sunday's deal of the day too hope it's worth it 🙊


    also saw the Tracey Cox dildos are back in stock

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.