• Your latest purchase(s)?

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Haha that's good then ๐Ÿ’Might place an order tonight for my flirty knickers

Get that order placed you know you wanna hunni ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’Ÿxx
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

honeybun91 wrote:

Haha that's good then ๐Ÿ’Might place an order tonight for my flirty knickers

Get that order placed you know you wanna hunni ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’Ÿxx

+1 to this. Don't procrastinate the panties!!

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Fell asleep in the end so didn't get them on deal of the day ๐Ÿ™Š Although orange isn't rly my colour anyway. Will probably still buy them in black and red tho ๐Ÿ’

Lol i missed dotd aswell, that'll teach me for waiting until the last minute! The blue boyshprts are on offer for ยฃ3 theyre lovely too. I've got some but might grab some more when I make the order I wasn't going too. Lovehoney sales beat my willpower everytime๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’Ÿxxx

Haha I got the indigo thong and recently bought the boyshorts i prefer the thong style but the colour is lovely and ยฃ3 is good. I need to make an order today so I can get a free glass dildo if I spend overยฃ20(got an email offer)

honeybun91 wrote:

Haha I got the indigo thong and recently bought the boyshorts i prefer the thong style but the colour is lovely and ยฃ3 is good. I need to make an order today so I can get a free glass dildo if I spend overยฃ20(got an email offer)

Haha, i love that "I need to make an order today" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sooo jelous of your glass dildo offer, that jelous my orders going to include that glass piece in the sale. Have you got some stuff planned? You could always go for the 3 for ยฃ12 flirty offer, theres 4 thongs in there. Oh the indigo boyshprts are a lush colour. I've not tried any of the flirty thongs. I used to mainly only wear thongs until I discovered the flurry boyshprts, the things look super comfy too mind. I'll maybe add a pair to my order, which is getting out of control now๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i jad an offer email fpr the bunny ears but binned it in a failed attempt to stop me ordering. I hadn't seen the sale at that point though ๐Ÿ˜ฃ Keep us posted on your purchases hunni ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ‘xx

I got the rechargeable bunny ears emailed to me last week ๐Ÿ™Š.

I'm thinking of buying the 3 for ยฃ12 flirty knickers.

definitely the black-
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34607

and black http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32348

Most likely the red- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34608

(Other option is the flirty red thong Altho got a few
    Thongs now and want to try something different)

then saw this in the offer which I have let already bought
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29371 Probably buy that in red

so that's over ยฃ20 which means I will get a free glass dildo http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30941 (says out of stock but is still adding to my basket)

then might buy this even though I have a similar one but the bigger version http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30879

what do you think?

Oooh i wonder if I'll get the glass one at some point them, there's a chance. I love, love, love the glass you're getting it's perfect size and everything really fits my bill too.
    As for the dildo I was looking at that earlier, it's a little beauty and I'm the sale totally worth it in my eyes. Even if you've got the bigger version it's nice to have a bit of variety. What's the bigger one like? I've never tried ought realistic before and have had my eyes in that for awhile ๐Ÿ˜
    Love all the flirtys, I'd be v tempted to try the new pants style ones too, they look super cosy. And the flirty thong in blacks a must!
    That teddys lush and I know it's not got many reviews but it's very highly rated. I say have you checked out yet? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ think you've got some fab stuff lines up there hunni ๐Ÿ’Ÿxx

Thanks! No I haven't bought it yet (so had better not go out of stock lol)

I like the realistic dildo feel although for me the bigger one is 8inchee and quite Girthy so needs lube but is still really good. Just wana try the smaller one too ๐Ÿ™Š So you should definitely buy it while it's on sale. Although similar dildos - including the 7inch realistic version are in the 2 for ยฃ30 sale with other dildos. Although ยฃ8 is still a better offer ha

Pleasure hunni, oh goodness i hope not. Maybe worth asking in live chat if theres a goid anount of stock left so you dont miss out. Seriously you sound as bad as me leaving it until the last minute Lol! I'm terrible with orders that's how I missed the tangerine thong dotd delaying and delaying it!
    Waw, 8 inch is a big difference but it's not all about size. I'm always surprised how amazing some of the smaller toys are compared to the larger ones. Obviously it works the other way around too.
    Oh they sound amazing, that's what interests me the realistic feel. Oh I'm going for it for sure, might knock the glass off my order as I do have loads of glass dildo but never a realistic one!
    See I'm more into smaller toys in all honesty the bigest I've got us 6 inch lol, but I did notice the great offers in the two for thirty, it's a fantastic deal.
    Almost forgot that teddys lush definantly the red it stands out so much more and I'm certain you'll feel sexy as I'm it ๐Ÿ’Ÿxx

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Got some super early birthday money, so using part of it grab this little beauty while it's only ยฃ9.50

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32651

And a couple of pairs of the indigo Flirty undies before they dissappear forever.

Excited because I've wanted that chemise since it came out, trying and failing not to feel guilty about spending money on silly things...but I'm sure both my OH and my reflection will help convince me it was well worth it once it arrives, it's sooo pretty ^__^

Yeah def Gona go for it says his offer ends at midnight tonight ๐Ÿ™Š.

finally ordered- all in stock luckily ha

Awesome the offers are too good to pass up. I ordered earlier too lol. Have to keep upto date with the best deals etc. Can't wait to get those lush outfits on from the sale. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’Ÿxx

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Anyone got the link for the spend 20, get glass? I got an offer for spend 10 get a tenga but tried one before and was underwhelmed. On the other hand I love glass dildos....

Sex squid I got it as an email offer on Thursday , valid til today, think they are individual ones? Could email customer care asking about it though ?

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Sex squid I got it as an email offer on Thursday , valid til today, think they are individual ones? Could email customer care asking about it though ?

They said nope :( gutted as love glass toys. I'll just have to hope a better freebie comes along before I have to reorder lube :/

Hopefully or there might be other deals this week hopefully ๐Ÿ™Š

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Music Legs Floral Lace Suspender Bodystocking with Bows Black One size (32480)
    1 Bondage Boutique Slim Leather Riding Crop Whip Black (17971)

Can't wait for trying these out.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.