• Do I need a third G-spot toy?

VR [sign in to see picture]

Or am I flogging a dead horse?

The TC G-spot vibe is the DOTD http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33643 and I love the look of it. Trouble is, I've already tried the smaller TC version and the Cupid's Smoothie vibe and neither have hit the spot.

Do I even have a G-spot? Do I need to spend more time looking for the damn thing? Do I need ANOTHER vibe to send out the search party?

I've always been a clit girl and unless I'm having a mental block, can be done and dusted with a bullet in under a minute (though I am taking longer these days due to a nerve problem).

I've never had much (any!) vaginal sensation so maybe I should just forget it. It's just reading all the fab reviews and post that say a G-spot or vaginal orgasm is SO much better than the short, sharp shock clit orgasms I get (though I can prolong it if I'm careful).

I know I should be thankful for what I have, but I'm really, really envious

Any ladies here overcome this kind of problem or have an insensitve vagina? Am I throwing good money after bad getting the DOTD?

PS I'm reluctant to buy, just to return, even though I know I can. I would feel a bit guilty as I know it's me and not the toy.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

well I love g spot stim but if you feel you couldn't hit it with the TC rabbit? I would say you will be in the same boat with this one.

For spolid spot pressure and stronger orgasms I would say the Happy Rabbit II s spot would offer more direct contact and stronger vibrations.

But if you do not want to overspend and be disapointed a spot dildo with you exisiting wand may offer you something better?

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I am like you i have a couple toys I cant bring myself to return because I used them and they work fine.

But you should not feel guilty with your sex exploration and working to find what is best for you.

I found my gspot with a smaller curved toy when I first got into sex toys. Try rocking on a toy and pushing forward as well.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

You are most certainly not flogging a dead horse.

It's down to genetic make up.

It's down to experience and discovery.

I only discovered I can squirt in my late twenties!

Genetic make up - you may have a small gspot. Other end of the spectrum, my previous partner said he could feel my gspot with his penis when I was on top.

Experience & discovery - experiment with toys, turn your way of thinking to a positive, if the toys don't work, send them back. They get recycled as opposed to them collecting dust forevermore under your bed and you get your money back. Win win right?

Discovery - plan and allocate time just for yourself or you and your partner to discover your gspot. It's there trust me. It just needs to be probed out. You should feel it 'grow' with stimulation. You'll know you'll have found it when you 'feel' it. You cannot see it so of course feeling is the only way.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I had this toy, I didn't really get on with it and it didn't find my g-spot. I didn't find it curved enough or firm enough to woo me internally. You may enjoy it, but I couldn't recommend it personally.

We all enjoy different kinds of stimulation, maybe you're more of an external kinda woman or maybe you just haven't found the right spots to hit yet. If you're looking to try internal bliss again then read up on some of the g-spot/a-spot threads, do some further experimenting and I'd recommend trying a firm dildo with pronouced curve as opposed to this vibrator. If that doesn't work, then try a blended orgasm and go from there? Clit stimulation and g-spot stimulation are fantastic together!

Hope that helps!

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

I too looked at this toy and thought that wouldn't do anything for me. Doesn't look curved enough.

Thanks, Vanessa8.

I don't have the rabbit, just the TC mini G-spot - I don't seem to be very long internally either. I couldn't even fit the TC Kegel balls in all the way (these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18124 ), and have to really push to get the LH purple 90g ones in. That's why I settled on a smaller G-spot vibe first.

I've tried pushing towards the front/rocking/come hither motions, too. Should I be able to feel something (anything!) on the front wall. I don't get the urge to pee feeling either.

Should I be using it for a longer time per session? Would that do the trick? I know I'm guilty of expecting it to happen as fast as a clit orgasm so have kept at it for about 10 minutes with nothing going on.

Thanks again for replying.

PS Where's your fishnet bra? I loved that

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Why don't you try something different like a g-spot dildo while you stimulate your clit with a vibe at the same time? I am not someone who enjoys vaginal sex a lot either and I know that I prefer to use dildos than g-spot vibes. They are firmer and hit the spot better in my opinion, more sensitivity.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

you can never have too many toys :)

Thanks SquirtyP and N&T.

So I need something a bit more curved and hard? I'd have thought the Cupid's Smoothie http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134 would have done the trick, but nope, it hasn't.

I've read all the posts/blogs/reviews I can find. I'm using the tips, just wondered if I should keep trying for longer.

I've fished around inside with my fingers and can feel different textures inside, but am getting really confused about which area is which. I don't feel any swelling after arousal or having a clit orgasm and I've poked around everywhere in there!

Sorry, I know that sounds a bit stupid, but I can't explain any differently.

Mamz - I've tried it. Nothing

Blueeyes - Gotta agree with you there (variety is the spice of life and all that), but if they're rotting away under my bed doing nothing, after doing nothing, it's a bit of a waste.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I bought it recently as it was on the sale at the same price as DotD today. I honestly was NOT expecting to like it, not even when it got here and I took it out of its box and thought the shape was odd. But I DO, very much like it. Oddly, the shape is not a problem, if anything, it is a good size inside. There is a faint smell I'm hoping will fade away, but happy to report that as it's stated "splashproof" I was apprehensive about washing it under tap water, but have done many times now and no problems with it.

I cannot relate to your problem as I do have vaginal orgasms, and advocate for them too, but the toy in itself is worth the money at this price. I cannot possibly say if it will work for you or not. Vibes are not extremly strong as reviews I believe mention too, and rather on the buzzy side, but I don't mind either, they are strong enough for me. I have also succesfully used it as a clit vibe, by the way. And you can always just use a vibrator as a dildo if you don't like its buzzes.

I'd say go for it. (And I have more than 3 toys in any given category :).)

PS: I have recently had (briefly) the battery operated one you say you have, this is in a different category altoghether!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

VR wrote:

Thanks SquirtyP and N&T.

So I need something a bit more curved and hard? I'd have thought the Cupid's Smoothie http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134 would have done the trick, but nope, it hasn't.

I've read all the posts/blogs/reviews I can find. I'm using the tips, just wondered if I should keep trying for longer.

I've fished around inside with my fingers and can feel different textures inside, but am getting really confused about which area is which. I don't feel any swelling after arousal or having a clit orgasm and I've poked around everywhere in there!

Sorry, I know that sounds a bit stupid, but I can't explain any differently.

I used this to find my g-spot at first. It has never failed me. The curve is perfect and it's just firm enough. Obviously, we're all different and shaped slightly different but I would definitely look for something firm and curved if it's the g-spot you're looking to stimulate. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22767

If you feel inside with your fingers first, pointing towards your belly button, you should be able to feel it around 2-3 inches up. It can be quite sensitive and feel unusual at first, it's quite spongey in texture. If you can find this area, apply pressure to it!

Talia [sign in to see picture]

I had a look at the video when I saw the DODT and decided that this vibe would do strictly nothing for me - I like vibrations strong and rumbly.

But, if you are happy with your bullets (and your bullet is not a Tango) you could always use the TC G-Spot vibe as a clit vibe if it fails you as a G-spot vibe (if you don't want to send it back). I find vibes with a non-vibrating handle (I hope that's the case for the TC one) more comfortable than the tiny ones that numb my fingers. Incidentally, I share your opinion of the small TC G-Spot vibe - I sent it back because I just couldn't feel the vibrations at all.

As for the G-Spot - I'd stop worrying (I have stopped worrying). As long as it feels good internally I don't care what the spot(s) are called, and which ones are hit. I just enjoy myself (and normally not with specific G-Spot toys - I have a C-shaped glass dildo which I haven't used in ages).

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

VR, you can't fit those in either? I thought it was just me and my sister. I'm using the ami Je joue set now. They are just too long!

I'm im the same position as you. Trying to find that elusive gspot.. I got great advice on my thread;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1407805-that-elusive-g-spot/

And I may have had at least a blended using a TC glass dildo. I didn't insert very far either. Just used the curve. First I sawed in and out - following the curve - and then when I was getting there I wiggled and rocked..

It was intense. Crazily so.

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

I have the Happy Rabbit 2 G spot vibrator and I have had my best EVER orgasm with it, I don't cum all that easily but this works a treat providing my mind doesn't fail me/ play tricks on me! X

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

VR wrote:

I've never had much (any!) vaginal sensation so maybe I should just forget it. It's just reading all the fab reviews and post that say a G-spot or vaginal orgasm is SO much better than the short, sharp shock clit orgasms I get (though I can prolong it if I'm careful).

I know I should be thankful for what I have, but I'm really, really envious

Any ladies here overcome this kind of problem or have an insensitve vagina? Am I throwing good money after bad getting the DOTD?

I honestly thought I had no nerve endings in there - I got zero sensation from internal stim. Then I tried the Rosa and it really hit the spot for me! I still need clit stim to get all the way, but the rosa definitely gives me great sensations and I just need to add a bullet to get over the finish line.

I know it's a very expensive toy, but it's the only thing that kick started me having any internal sensation. I found the trick was to use a thick gel lube with it and only insert it part of the way in and that's how it works best for me - always best to experiment before giving up. The best thing is that now I know what the sensation is like it's easier to get it with other toys (the LH glass gspot dildo works for me too). For me, a slightly hooked shape, bulbous tip and deep, rumbling vibrations are the way to go.

Don't worry about people's opinions when it comes to that, the 'best' kind is different for everyone. If you get great clitoral orgasms pay no attention to 'gspot ones are superior' type comments - it's such a personal thing and no one else can comment on the quality of YOUR orgasms.

Thanks for all your replies. I was going to give all my toys a good workout this weekend and put all your tips to good use.

But I've put my back out! Can hardly get out of bed or back in again when I go to the loo.

Tips and toys on the backburner for now

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.