• Rabbit Problems

lissylou [sign in to see picture]

So, I don't know if it is me being very strange ... but I recently bought my first ever rabbit - the Tracey Cox Supersex: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574

The problem is, when I use it, the bunny ears aren't in the right place.
    Without being too graphic, when inserted, the bunny ears kind of push up under my clit which is very uncomfortable. Since I guess they are meant to lay ontop/around.

Seems like either the bunny ears need to be longer with a bigger gap to the shaft.

Is it just me that has this problem?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

If it's not right send it back for a refund or exchange. We are all built differently so maybe a different rabbit. I would recomend the happy rabbit 2 gspot, but they make a natural one too.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

That's the thing with rabbits it's hard to find one to suit your body. I think that it's really difficult to find one that suits your body because all of our anatomies are build different. As fun Louise said you'll be able to exchange it ❤xx

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

rabbits are hit and miss, this is why i am not a fan. You can send it back to LH for a refund or exchange x

Talia [sign in to see picture]

If the ears would need to be longer I suspect there's not a lot to be done (you have insertet the shaft as far as possible?) As far as the gap to the shaft is concerned - could you put the ears by hand in a better position (hoping that they'll stay there)?

I generally have the opposite problem, with the ears overshooting my clit, which I can sometimes solve by simply not inserting the shaft so far. Or avoid by having a rabbit without ears (the best fit for me is the Denia).

But as has been said before, Rabbits need to fit. A bit like shoes - except there's no sizes to select by and you can't try them on before buying. I'd send it back and try another one (maybe one without ears? Like the MInx or the OhMiBod? Or maybe the customer service people have an idea what could fit?)

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I think the Lelo Soroya would be great because the "rabbit" part is not so focused as the ears of a real rabbit. I love it!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.