• Most popular sex toy purchased

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Occasionally I check my SEO search engine terms on my blog and what reviews/posts are read the most.

Over the last 6 months, the most popular term and review linked is the Womanzier sex toy. I checked with companies that I work with and they have said the womanizer is the most sort after product purchased via clicks from my blog.

I was wondering if this is the case with forum members? As in, is the womanizer a very popular sex toy amoung our LH members?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Your analytical approach may have provided the correct answer, but I think on here more people would like the njoy eleven. (Im biast) but I think the price is prohibitive for a lot of people.

as much as I enjoyed the womanizer, it's not my favorite sex toy, I'm more of a Rocks off gal but yes, the price is off putting :(

[suspended user]

suspended user

I have said this all over the forum, but I'm happy to repeat: the Womanizer W500 is so far my biggest disappointment in a toy. I wanted one ever since the previous hideous model due to the rave reviews, and cave in in November amongst an international move. I got around trying it in December and felt utterly let down. I am seriously considering sending it back as it honestly doesn't pay for its rent... but, I have decided I want to give it a few more whirls just to see if all those people saying it's a learning curve are right. It's just hard, because I usually don't get out to play with toys that leave a very bad first impression. So each time I want to test it I need to convince myself it's for science. :/

ah you see, the newer version i hate, it does nothing for me but the original presses the right buttons

[suspended user]

suspended user

So would you say using it / enjoying it is a learning curve or was it love at first turn on for you?

I don't read blogs, but have read all reviews and threads here, so any specific tip you'd suggest?

i think it's a niche and it's something that needs getting used to but if it doesn't work for you, that's ok x

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Blueeyes82 wrote:

ah you see, the newer version i hate, it does nothing for me but the original presses the right buttons

That's really interesting, I always thought newer meant better. I definitely don't think there has been much of a buzz over the womanizer. I have seen a few people on the forum didn't get on with it and decided it probably wasn't worth the expense.
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

LH could put a "Top 10" (sold) list up each month just for fun?

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

LH could put a "Top 10" (sold) list up each month just for fun?

LH think of everything :p http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/best-sellers/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.