• Size of your........collection

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

2 bedside drawers full of toys and lubes and a large bag in the wardrobe for lingerie and outfits :)

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Not including bondage gear I have 28 sex toys which are stacked in satin and velvet bags in my bedside draws. Got to huv them on hand 😀💜xx

Lupina [sign in to see picture]

A storage tower containing over 70 items ^_^ I love my collection and can't wait to hit the big 100! <3

missdee [sign in to see picture]

I have around 15 i think.
    but i only use 3 toys.

missdee [sign in to see picture]

dear lord lol
    you go girl

MrKappa123 [sign in to see picture]

I have quite a substantial amount, especially considering I only started my "collection" in December. I think I have around £500 of toys from LH alone, lol. I keep them all in a duffel bad hidden in the bottom of my wardrobe, I have a ton of draw strings I keep every individual toy in to ensure they don't touch one another. I'm slowly but surely buying my way through the doc Johnson American bombshell range, recently purchased John Holmes UR3 and Bam, but yeah it's safe to say I have the "buzz" when it comes to collecting toys haha!

Mills90 [sign in to see picture]

I have 7 sex toys however collection is vastly growing
    where do you all store your sex products as I don't want my 2 year old to start snooping around my bedroom?

Smaller half [sign in to see picture]

25+ in what we have called the giggydee drawer (referring to a popular adult cartoon character) that's including bondage, vibes, whips, lube etc

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Mills90 wrote:

I have 7 sex toys however collection is vastly growing
    where do you all store your sex products as I don't want my 2 year old to start snooping around my bedroom?

Try a small suitcase under the bed or in cupboard with a small padlock?

I/we have about 25 toys, but I've thrown out loads of butt plugs/toys in the past, so would have been 50 or so if I'd kept them.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Too big. I rest my case.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

more than I really neeed but not as many as I want. =)

I just posted my 90th review on here. Some reviewes were not done because items were discontinued so yeah.... but more than half of that is lingerie. I love sexy knickers and could probably go months without doing laundry and have clean ones to wear. Sometimes I wear a coupel in the same day depending on my mood.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Vanessa8 wrote:

more than I really neeed but not as many as I want. =)

I just posted my 90th review on here. Some reviewes were not done because items were discontinued so yeah.... but more than half of that is lingerie. I love sexy knickers and could probably go months without doing laundry and have clean ones to wear. Sometimes I wear a coupel in the same day depending on my mood.

Tell me about it. I literally did go months without running out of clean underwear when they delayed delivering the new washing machine upon switching countries!

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

at last count, 370

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Well over 200, I can never find what I want and end up using the same 3. I need to get them more organised!

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Some of you guy's collections are huge! Are you including outfits and lingerie or something? Gobsmacked! :O

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

Stunned at the size of some of these collections. Think my wife and I have around the 10-15 mark if we include outfits as well as toys - although just adding another 4 to that today.

As for storage we have a bed that lifts up with a lockable box that stores things. Although that makes it a little difficult to be spontaneous so in reality other than outfits the toys are in bedside draws. Fortunately the kids are a bit older and dont go a snooping (unless I am being hideously naive).

Lupina [sign in to see picture]

Mills90 - I use a storage tower that I got from Wilkinsons I think? It has four boxes so I seperate my toys into:

- Lube, Batteries and Novelty

- Vibrating things

- Dildos and Butt plugs

- Bondage

But when my toddler sister is round she can still get into the bottom two drawers so I don't know how helpful it would be? Hahaha still worth a try and the towers are cheap!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Errr I have no idea! Where would I start!?! And... Would under the bed restraints count as one or four? :D Haha will have a count sometime this week and let you know

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

Okay, this is my shameful admission..

I had one bullet vibe that I bought Dec/Jan and a lube and toy cleaner (all from LH). Feb I joined here and started purchasing, ah - more..

In the last month I've bought; two sets of kegels; a glass dildo set of two; a wand (came with Desire lockable case); a pebble vibe; a vibrating love egg; three types of lube; orgasm gel; two cock rings; delay spray + delay condoms; three pieces of lingerie; four LH satin bags; small lockable case and a medium case; toy cleaner and wipes..

Freebies; FSOG bullet; small lockable case; butterfly gspot vibe; tie n tease kit..

Lovehoney OWNS me.. I've had a code for a lot off and it has influenced me!!!

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

Oh! And i have a silicone dildo on its way.. The pink one that so many rec'd.. I'm not getting the cupid smoothie though cause I dont believe in battery operated toys.. Which is why I have given away the butterfly vibe and the FSOG vibe (it's actually rechargeable but tooooo strong)

Yup, there's an addiction that this forum feeds !!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.