• Discontinued items!!

    1460552098
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    After Eden Bra 36B/C/D http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34081

    After Eden Ultra Boost Bra 34B/C, 36B/D/DD http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34082

    Black C String 8-12 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31786

    Heart Print C String Black or White 8-12 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31785

    Dreamgirl Bodystocking 6-16 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35082

    1460559899
    missyO [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 343
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2015

    Doc Johnson spank and soothe cream

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25808

    1460560070
    missyO [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 343
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2015
    1460560787
    Kaiser [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 139
    • Joined: 7 Nov 2013
    1460561604
    Kaiser [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 139
    • Joined: 7 Nov 2013
    1460561785
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6347
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    The FSOG Ruler - total bargain too!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30883

    1460564585
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5928
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015
    1460666872
    missyO [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 343
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2015

    Gutted this is being discontinued, really wanted it but don't have the funds right now :(

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34982

    1460721413
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Alive 7 Speed Thrusting Rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20727

    First Time Flexi Slider Rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25052

    1460797947
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    King Cock Ejaculating Dildo 7.5 Inch http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34848

    Basix Fat Boy Extra Girthy 7.5 Inch http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15110

    1461165490
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Haha, me again!

    Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Lace & Mesh Underwired Babydoll http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35375

    Sweat Streak Pleated Babydoll Red/Black One size http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17014

    Music Legs Floral Lace Suspender Bodystocking http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28131

    1461165672
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    The oh la la Cheri satin bustier

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27590

    You can't buy it though because I want it and can't afford it right now lol

    1461237411
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35535 cotelli fishnet suspender tights with embroidered backseat

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35687 baci boyshorts with lace trim red

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35685 baci lace g-string with bow pink

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35689 baci lace g-string black/pink

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35686 baci boyshorts

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35509 oh la la cheri strappy chemise

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35688 baci  leopard g-string

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34903 rubber girl yellow longline bra

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34888  svenjoyment satin navy briefs mens

    1461237626
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    NatandTom wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35535 cotelli fishnet suspender tights with embroidered backseat

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35687 baci boyshorts with lace trim red

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35685 baci lace g-string with bow pink

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35689 baci lace g-string black/pink

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35686 baci boyshorts

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35509 oh la la cheri strappy chemise

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35688 baci leopard g-string

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34903 rubber girl yellow longline bra

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34888 svenjoyment satin navy briefs mens

    None of the links seem to work :/
    1461239348
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1270
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    The oh la la Cheri satin bustier

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27590

    You can't buy it though because I want it and can't afford it right now lol

    It's gorgeous :) I don't think my boobs would fit the medium, one reviewer said the cups were big. 

    Do you think there are getting more back in stock? I know someone that wanted it?

    1461239543
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35535 cotelli fishnet suspender tights with embroidered backseat

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35687 baci boyshorts with lace trim red

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35685 baci lace g-string with bow pink

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35689 baci lace g-string black/pink

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35686 baci boyshorts

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35509 oh la la cheri strappy chemise

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35688 baci leopard g-string

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34903 rubber girl yellow longline bra

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34888 svenjoyment satin navy briefs mens

    None of the links seem to work :/

    I think they have managed to get the first word of the product name caught on the end so just have to remove them in the browser. Hate it when that happens! They are working for me on the quoted posts x

    1461239918
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2797
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    The quoted post works for me too :)

    1461240039
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    LeilaK wrote:

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    The oh la la Cheri satin bustier

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27590

    You can't buy it though because I want it and can't afford it right now lol

    It's gorgeous :) I don't think my boobs would fit the medium, one reviewer said the cups were big.

    Do you think there are getting more back in stock? I know someone that wanted it?

    Unfortunately they aren't restocking any sizes :( I'm a larger size so hopefully they will still be in stock for me next week x
    1461240117
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Hmm sorry NatandTom must be my phone. I can look them up via the names anyway :) thanks for always keeping everyone updated with discontinued items, you're very good at spotting them!

    1461240592
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1270
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    Hmm sorry NatandTom must be my phone. I can look them up via the names anyway :) thanks for always keeping everyone updated with discontinued items, you're very good at spotting them!

    + 1 yeah well done NatandTom for keeping us all in the loop! ☺️

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.