• Toy Chat Room

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Oh! The purple dildo! I'm gonna get it anyways :P it's on my list i'm just waiting for good offers on the ca website!

Sxleksaker wrote:

Maybe purple hehe ;) I remember you were interested in this one :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32692

Sorry to but in ladies, I have just ordered the pink version and a glass item in the 2 for £30 offer and I got a 20% voucher email. Makes it a good deal I think. But the purple one is not in the deal so I guess it depends how much colour bothers you.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Fun louise, i had considered the pink (or black) one but its girth is a bit smaller, that's why I'm thinking about getting the purple one instead

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

It does look good :) I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

For the person debating the Doxy I gave the die cast and I adore the silicone head. I don't have the original foxy but I have another wand with a plastic head and I prefer the silicone one.

I agree I don't like flesh coloured toys I do have one because I couldn't find something like it in a colour and I try not to look at it lol.

I am not into anal a ton but everyone once in a while with some toys I like a small butt plug. I would like a small silicone one without a t bar and am lusting a bit after a jeweled one. Not seeing anything like that on here.

Orgasm balms. . . .

Which do people think is better?

The lovehoney heart shaped one, or the pin up bombshell mint one?

Opinions and experiences please.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I have the pin up bombshell mint one.

I really like it. You only need a tiny amount and to start with it feels cool (or at least it did on me). After 30 seconds or so you being to tingle and it definitely makes me much more sensitive. The tingle lasts for around 30 minutes and it dosent seem to lessen no matter how many times you orgasm. Oh says it tastes nice too 😉😈 xx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Depends if you'd prefer warming or cooling sensations. If you want warming, then I'd go for the Lovehoney Bliss balm. If you want cooling, I'd go for the Pin Ups. The Bombshell Balms are my all time favourite enhancing products :)

NatandTom wrote:

Depends if you'd prefer warming or cooling sensations. If you want warming, then I'd go for the Lovehoney Bliss balm. If you want cooling, I'd go for the Pin Ups. The Bombshell Balms are my all time favourite enhancing products :)

Terri JJ wrote:

I have the pin up bombshell mint one.

I really like it. You only need a tiny amount and to start with it feels cool (or at least it did on me). After 30 seconds or so you being to tingle and it definitely makes me much more sensitive. The tingle lasts for around 30 minutes and it dosent seem to lessen no matter how many times you orgasm. Oh says it tastes nice too 😉😈 xx

Thanks ladies, definately prefer cooling so pin up mint balm looks the way to go.

Has anyone tried orgasm balm on a man? Maybe on his testacles? Does it work for men too?

I have another mini dilemma. MY OH and I go on holiday next week for almost 2 weeks. Here is my problem.

I need to pack light as there is very limited storage.

There is no electric point to be able to recharge a toy.

Taking just a dildo seems a bit selfish.

What toy(s) do I take? Or do I go for a toy free holiday?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

The pin up balm cherry also gives a nice cooling sensation :) I have not tried the mint version, but I think the cherry version is great!

Sxleksaker wrote:

The pin up balm cherry also gives a nice cooling sensation :) I have not tried the mint version, but I think the cherry version is great!

Thanks I had not considered the cherry. I have been a little dissapointed with cherry flavour things in the past, they seem to be a bit more almond than cherry, but I will bear it in mind. Nice to know it's cooling too.

Dandan2016 [sign in to see picture]
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Dandan2016 wrote:

Just ordered http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33010 can't wait!!

You should post things about purchases over on this thread http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1420690-your-latest-purchases/

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I was wondering if anyone has both the desire rabbit and the Tracey Cox rabbit? I'm asking because I generally prefer smaller vibes but the desire rabbit looks incredibly awesome and I'm wondering if it'll suit my anatomy as in general 4.5" is my preference.
    Any feedback would be much appreciated.
    Cheers L ovehoneys 😙💟xx

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

I have another mini dilemma. MY OH and I go on holiday next week for almost 2 weeks. Here is my problem.

What toy(s) do I take? Or do I go for a toy free holiday

Sounds like toys are a normal, everyday part of your sex life? Then I'd try something different: No toys at all! Saves weight and space. You can see it as an opportunity to explore each other in new ways...

(Alternatively, there's always battery-operated toys...)

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has both the desire rabbit and the Tracey Cox rabbit? I'm asking because I generally prefer smaller vibes but the desire rabbit looks incredibly awesome and I'm wondering if it'll suit my anatomy as in general 4.5" is my preference.
    Any feedback would be much appreciated.
    Cheers L ovehoneys 😙💟xx

*Bump* can anyone help me pretty please with a cherry on-top 🍒 I can't afford to purchase for a couple of weeks but would very much love you awesome folks feedback 😍😙💟xx
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Talia wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

What toy(s) do I take? Or do I go for a toy free holiday

Sounds like toys are a normal, everyday part of your sex life? Then I'd try something different: No toys at all! Saves weight and space. You can see it as an opportunity to explore each other in new ways...

(Alternatively, there's always battery-operated toys...)

Do you have a battery operated bullet? I would take a couple of fully charged bullets if it were me but I can't orgasm without clitoral stimulation. If you can then maybe toy free is the way to go x

I only have Rechargable toys, better for the environment that way, so I have decided a toy free holiday. Thanks for your suggestions.

I have purchased this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35714 and I love the shape particularly the larger head. But it's lacking in power.

So ladies and gentlemen I give you this challenge, what do I replace it with?

I would like;

rechargable, waterproof, powerful, large surface area for clitoral stimulation,

Ans a toy that doesn't transfer the vibtartobs to my hand, (I get dead hand easily).

Suggestions please

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry Slinky I don't have either of those rabbits.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.