MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

MondaySixteenth wrote:

I'm trying to find my new fave vibrator

I got this one which has a great length
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12325

And this I've with the perfect girth
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1546

But Im looking for one with that girth and length combined! Also the materials and bit hard. I left the more flexible jelly type ones. Was talking to a friend about this and she said I had a fussy pussy! :P

Have you thought about this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32792

It's on the cards but I find the flesh colour really off putting. :/ I like realistic ones with veins but the flesh colour just makes me a little ill. I could get it and dye it purple :P

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

MondaySixteenth wrote:

I'm trying to find my new fave vibrator

I got this one which has a great length
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12325

And this I've with the perfect girth
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1546

But Im looking for one with that girth and length combined! Also the materials and bit hard. I left the more flexible jelly type ones. Was talking to a friend about this and she said I had a fussy pussy! :P

Have you thought about this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32792

It's on the cards but I find the flesh colour really off putting. :/ I like realistic ones with veins but the flesh colour just makes me a little ill. I could get it and dye it purple :

I share your dislike of flesh colour, and I see your problem, as I can't find another that suites your needs. If it's a dildo rather than vibrator this one might fit the bill http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31474

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Talia wrote:

@Fun Louise, regarding the Mustang: Why do you want it? (Or, @ Mustang-owners: What do you do like about it?)

I have the Johnny, i. e. the Mustang with balls (but without suction cup). I really, really wanted it because I had read rave reviews of VixSkin dildos and thought it nice to have one realistic dildo at hand. But I hardly ever use it, because I just don't find it interesting enough. Once inserted it feels like nothing - maybe due to the average size combined with VixSkin squishiness. It doesn't do anything for my G-Spot either, much too soft. So what is it good for?

I see where you are coming from, I love a good dildo, much more than a vibrator if I'm honest. I have read great reviews and I thought it would be a good dildo. I do have the rainbow dildo (with balls) and live it. Do you think I would be dissapointed by the mustang? I have thought it might be a bit small for me, but I couldn't get over the reviews.

Opinions welcome

I've read somewhere that one should buy VixSkin toys a bit bigger than others, due to the squishiness. But the Mustang seems to be half an inch smaller than your Rainbow dildo (if it's this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36007 )

I think we need to get over the desire to own all the toys that have rave reviews (I - or rather my bank account - suffer from that as well). Just because somebody else loves it doesn't mean that we will love it. I mean, there's almost nothing wrong with the Goodfella (apart from the tackiness of the material - which strangely no reviews mention, as far as I remember), but an "amputated penis" just doesn't do it for me :(

poppycat [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I'd like to buy my first wand but I'm torn between the doxy and the lelo smart wand. I've read the reviews but it hasn't really helped. Any advice would be appreciated :-)

Thanks

[suspended user]

suspended user

poppycat wrote:

Hi

I'd like to buy my first wand but I'm torn between the doxy and the lelo smart wand. I've read the reviews but it hasn't really helped. Any advice would be appreciated :-)

Thanks

I only ever had the Lelo wand Large. I would never buy a wired toy, such as the Doxy. I can only say I am very happy with my wand, it's easy to use, has loads of features, a great shape for comodity, and all the usual features I look for in a toy: waterproof, rechargeable (and wireless), silicone (or other safe materials). I've had it for over 2 years now.

era wrote:

poppycat wrote:

Hi

Thanks

I only ever had the Lelo wand Large. I would never buy a wired toy, such as the Doxy. I can only say I am very happy with my wand, it's easy to use, has loads of features, a great shape for comodity, and all the usual features I look for in a toy: waterproof, rechargeable (and wireless), silicone (or other safe materials). I've had it for over 2 years now.

Thanks, I think I'm leaning towards that one becuause I read reviews that said it's quiet. I want the doxy for it's reputation but the noise is definately holding me back and making me consider other options

[suspended user]

suspended user

poppycat wrote:

era wrote:

poppycat wrote:

Hi

Thanks

Thanks, I think I'm leaning towards that one becuause I read reviews that said it's quiet. I want the doxy for it's reputation but the noise is definately holding me back and making me consider other options

Again, I can't compare it to the Doxy, but yes, as far as wands I've seen, I confirm the Lelo one is pretty quiet.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I got an email offer saying I can get this free if I spend over £20 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31398 would anyone recommend this?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

poppycat wrote:

era wrote:

poppycat wrote:

Hi

Thanks

Again, I can't compare it to the Doxy, but yes, as far as wands I've seen, I confirm the Lelo one is pretty quiet.

I adore my doxy.....and its not as loud as some of my vibes xx

Terri JJ wrote:

era wrote:

poppycat wrote:

era wrote:

poppycat wrote:

Hi

Thanks

I adore my doxy.....and its not as loud as some of my vibes xx

Thanks for your help. I was looking at the medium lelo but have chosen to buy the large lelo. I love the thought of a doxy but I just couldn't see me using it much because of the noise with the kids at home. I'll let you know what it's like when it gets here *excited* it's my very first luxury toy

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Similar question.

I was planning on getting the original doxy using a coupon I received via email, but I couldn't bring myself to do it as I wasn't sure enough.

Now I am starting to wonder what is the difference between the original and the die cast? I know the die cast is more expensive, heavier and has a silicone head but is it really worth it? is it a better quality? I don't know which one I should buy and if I should buy one considering I cannot return it if I don't like it.

Thank you

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I considered the diecast when I bought my doxy but most of the reviews said it wasn't anymore powerful so I went with the purple doxy. I didn't want to pay extra for something that was just more aesthetically pleasing x

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I've looked into this before and found that a sex toy blogger said the regular Doxy feels more powerful than the diecast. It seems like the difference between them is small, mostly aesthetically.

gota17 [sign in to see picture]

Made a separate post about this that hasn't received any attention yet (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1465174-newbie-question-about-njoy-plugs/), so I figured I'd ask here as well.

I've got the Lovehoney Butt Tingler Large Butt Plug (silicone) and have the njoy Pure Large Butt Plug arriving next week. I'm considering also purchasing the njoy Pure 2.0 Xtra Large Butt Plug; the listed circumference is reportedly the same as the silicone Butt Tingler, but how does inserting metal feel different from inserting silicone? Easier or more difficult? It's a big purchase, so I want to be sure I can handle it before I buy especially since it's not the first pricy buy I've made from here recently.

Thanks!

I'm not an expert, but I would think that metal would be more difficult to insert since it has not give. I would recommend you to try the large plug and after some use you could decide whether to buy the larger toy :)

I am still hesitating between the doxy original and the die cast. I was thinking of getting the original but now I thinks it looks cheep with it's plastic head and body compaired to the die cast. What do you think? I don't know if I'm willing to pay 70$ extra for a die cast but i'm thinking that instead of paying that price for the original when I think it looks cheep why not invest a bit more for something of a better quality?

I thinking too that a die cast (and at that price) may be too luxury for myself. And I don't even know if i am gonna like it and if I don't i'm gonna be stuck with a 200$ toy

Well, it's hard to deny, the die cast looks fantastic 😄 But I don't think the regular Doxy feels cheap in reality, it looks very good :) I guess it's just down to personal taste, I am sure you will like it so I guess you just have to figure out if you should get the die cast or the regular and then afford another toy (maybe the pink dildo) :)

Pink dildo?

Maybe purple hehe ;) I remember you were interested in this one :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32692

Oh! The purple dildo! I'm gonna get it anyways :P it's on my list i'm just waiting for good offers on the ca website!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.