• Toy Chat Room

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

I've had my purple doxy for quite a while and it still looks brand new.....and its had loads, and I mean loads, of use x

I was meaning in terms of "fashion", like maybe purple is not gonna be a popular colours in a few years, just like fashion changes for clothes or interior design and all. Plus I don't wanna get bored of the colour after a few times and regret it :P

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

I've had my purple doxy for quite a while and it still looks brand new.....and its had loads, and I mean loads, of use x

I was meaning in terms of "fashion", like maybe purple is not gonna be a popular colours in a few years, just like fashion changes for clothes or interior design and all. Plus I don't wanna get bored of the colour after a few times and regret it :

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that! Although to be honest it's so damn good I wouldn't care if it was yellow with big pink spots !! Lol x

Haha agree, but since we can chose why not chose the best we can haha maybe i'm just overthinking this :P

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

@Fun Louise -the suction on the Mustang is alright, wouldn't say amazing, but it's certainly sufficient.

@mamz & sxleksaker, mine is in white and it looks brilliant
    😄

Sxleksaker wrote:

Fun lousie - I got my Vixen mustang out and put it against different flat surfaces and it wont move. I pulled it pretty hard multiple times and it just sits there. I think the suction cup is strong. But I have seen a review that said that the suction cup was barely a suction cup, but that might be faulty because mine is really strong.

Thanks that is reassuring. Just got to save some more now.

I managed to spend my remaining Italy money at the weekend meeting a friend. It was worth every penny, but it dies mean my mustang fund is petite. Who was it said the best things come to those that wait?

Sorry people one more question.

Couple looking to spice things upI'm kind of directing this your way, as you have reviewed this product.

This http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35714 is the only other item that I'm consideringas my next purchase, other than the mustang. But as this is discontinued I might have to prioritise it.

Q1. Do you get numb hand from the vibrations travelling up the toy. This was an issue for me with the swan wand.

Q2. I'm a real power queen, do you think it has enough power to satisfy?

I love waterproof Rechargable toys as I like playing in the shower. I hate pink but there is no other option. Your review was very posative. Thanks

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise - I saw your review of the OhMiBod snuggle! I am thinking about buying it, but the other review said the vibrations were weak. As you say you are a power queen and you said the vibrations were strong, do you still think it's a good toy and worth investing in? Would be really happy for a reply 😄

Sxleksaker wrote:

Fun Louise - I saw your review of the OhMiBod snuggle! I am thinking about buying it, but the other review said the vibrations were weak. As you say you are a power queen and you said the vibrations were strong, do you still think it's a good toy and worth investing in? Would be really happy for a reply 😄

I can only think that the other reviewer had a faulty one. I particularly think the vibrations are good in the clit stimulation part. I also liked the fact that the vibrations in some patterns went from clit stimulation then internal vibrations, then back to clit stimulation.

I would get it, I really think it's good. If your not happy you could always send it back for something different, although I personally think you will like it.

Thank you Fun Louise :) I am really tempted since I like rabbit style vibrators without the ears!

Talia [sign in to see picture]

@Fun Louise, regarding the Mustang: Why do you want it? (Or, @ Mustang-owners: What do you do like about it?)

I have the Johnny, i. e. the Mustang with balls (but without suction cup). I really, really wanted it because I had read rave reviews of VixSkin dildos and thought it nice to have one realistic dildo at hand. But I hardly ever use it, because I just don't find it interesting enough. Once inserted it feels like nothing - maybe due to the average size combined with VixSkin squishiness. It doesn't do anything for my G-Spot either, much too soft. So what is it good for?

I think the mustang feels amazing! It's an incredible lifelike feeling and it's the closest I've ever got orgasming from a dildo alone. I love it :)

mamz wrote:

True sxleksaker though I calculated with a 25% off on the three sites (uk us and ca) and the lower price after concertion is on the us site. There is no 25%off over £85 there so i guess i'm gonna have to wait for an email :/

Lol looks like lovehoney is spying on us cause I just received a 25% off email voucher from the US store haha Guess I'm gonna have to buy that doxy now :O I'm still hesitating though cause it's a big and expensive purchase (will be my biggest purchase)

I think you should go ahead, otherwise you might have to wait for long!

slatkica24 [sign in to see picture]
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

slatkica24 wrote:

hi all

im new here

i have my wishlist

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/wishlist/BB9AB76F42EF46B9A5B8DAF5213AFAAD/

You'd better start saving up then! 👍

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

I'm trying to find my new fave vibrator

I got this one which has a great length
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12325

And this I've with the perfect girth
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1546

But Im looking for one with that girth and length combined! Also the materials and bit hard. I left the more flexible jelly type ones. Was talking to a friend about this and she said I had a fussy pussy! :P

Talia wrote:

@Fun Louise, regarding the Mustang: Why do you want it? (Or, @ Mustang-owners: What do you do like about it?)

I have the Johnny, i. e. the Mustang with balls (but without suction cup). I really, really wanted it because I had read rave reviews of VixSkin dildos and thought it nice to have one realistic dildo at hand. But I hardly ever use it, because I just don't find it interesting enough. Once inserted it feels like nothing - maybe due to the average size combined with VixSkin squishiness. It doesn't do anything for my G-Spot either, much too soft. So what is it good for?

I see where you are coming from, I love a good dildo, much more than a vibrator if I'm honest. I have read great reviews and I thought it would be a good dildo. I do have the rainbow dildo (with balls) and live it. Do you think I would be dissapointed by the mustang? I have thought it might be a bit small for me, but I couldn't get over the reviews.

Opinions welcome

MondaySixteenth wrote:

I'm trying to find my new fave vibrator

I got this one which has a great length
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12325

And this I've with the perfect girth
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1546

But Im looking for one with that girth and length combined! Also the materials and bit hard. I left the more flexible jelly type ones. Was talking to a friend about this and she said I had a fussy pussy! :P

Have you thought about this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32792

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Talia wrote:

I see where you are coming from, I love a good dildo, much more than a vibrator if I'm honest. I have read great reviews and I thought it would be a good dildo. I do have the rainbow dildo (with balls) and live it. Do you think I would be dissapointed by the mustang? I have thought it might be a bit small for me, but I couldn't get over the reviews.

Opinions welcome

Hiya, if you're worried about it being too small, skip it and go for the Johnny ;) Pretty colours aside, all four of my Vixens are equally amazing when it comes to materials and softness...
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Hi Fun Louise. It's true you do get vibrations to your fingers. The silicon band is quite small, I'd like to see it bigger band to be honest. As for power. It's rather powerful considering its size but I wouldn't say it's one for the power queen.

Just to add I love my mustang, it's actually my favourite toy.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Hi Fun Louise. It's true you do get vibrations to your fingers. The silicon band is quite small, I'd like to see it bigger band to be honest. As for power. It's rather powerful considering its size but I wouldn't say it's one for the power queen.

Just to add I love my mustang, it's actually my favourite toy.

Thanks that's helpful. I'm really not sure on either now. The hand vibrations thing is bad for me, they seem to make my hand numb really quickly. Didn't like the colour anyway. Perhaps even a little light on power, on balance I think it's a miss.

As for the mustang, the colours are really one of the best things for me. I hate flesh coloured toys, looks like a severed member. Thanks for the size upgrade suggestion sex squid, but flesh tone not a winner here. I do have my pride rainbow and it's great, so maybe I should give the mustang a miss too.

Looks like a good trawl around the site is needed. Maybe my wishes are too specific.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.