• Toy Chat Room

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Any one know if there is a "best time to buy a doxy"? I am waiting until christmass to see if it goes on sale but I don't think I'll be able to resist buying it for so long.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thank you ladies! I just checked again to be sure how and what it does. Turns out it is ok when held vertically with ears up, but it rumbles when kept horizontally and especially vertically with ears down. Also, interestingly enough, if I place a finger between its ears when it rumbles like that, it will stop doing so. Also, if I straighten the bunny from its neck (it has a slight flex to it), it will also stop. So the noise is almost surely coming from the motor touching the case while in certain positions.

Now, the thing is, it is not overly loud (I do have louder toys built as such), and the toy works fine. But I am one of those people that gets easily distracted by everything and this extra noise is just not supposed to be there... :( So don't know what to do, whether to ask for it to be replaced or not... :/?

[suspended user]

suspended user

mamz wrote:

Any one know if there is a "best time to buy a doxy"? I am waiting until christmass to see if it goes on sale but I don't think I'll be able to resist buying it for so long.

Sorry, can't help you with this, as I am perfectly happy with my Lelo Wand Large and would never buy a wired sex toy, but I can say that in the last couple of years since me being addicted here, there were zero offers (other than maybe a free lube or something) involving a Doxy. So your best chance is either wait for something that might or might not happen, or just use a 25% off code.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Another question (yes, inventory time :) ): I have this toy: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30943 and love it. I've been thinking to add this to my glass collection: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32877 . Now the question is, as far as I can tell, both the shaft and the head are about the same circumference on both these glass dildos. So is it worth getting the Slimline one just because of the different head on it? Thanks again!

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Another question (yes, inventory time :) ): I have this toy: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30943 and love it. I've been thinking to add this to my glass collection: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32877 . Now the question is, as far as I can tell, both the shaft and the head are about the same circumference on both these glass dildos. So is it worth getting the Slimline one just because of the different head on it? Thanks again!

I have both of those and personally I love the slightly larger head of the second one. I would say it's definitely worth buying as it does feel slightly different, and in my opinion, better :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Regular Doxy or Die Cast?

The regular comes up sometimes in 25% off 25 popular toys, but that's the only sale I've seen it in. So it may be worth waiting for that or one of the % off email discounts. Die cast, best deal would probably be the email money offer codes too.

Doxy may appear in the Christmas Day sale this year, but it can never be guaranteed! You don't know until the day whether it's there or not.

[suspended user]

suspended user

delilahxx wrote:

era wrote:

I have both of those and personally I love the slightly larger head of the second one. I would say it's definitely worth buying as it does feel slightly different, and in my opinion, better :)

Ooh, thank you, this helps a lot!!! :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Now, the thing is, it is not overly loud (I do have louder toys built as such), and the toy works fine. But I am one of those people that gets easily distracted by everything and this extra noise is just not supposed to be there... :( So don't know what to do, whether to ask for it to be replaced or not... :/?

I would ask for it to be replaced if it's bothering you and it sounds like there is some kind of fault with it!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

era wrote:

I would ask for it to be replaced if it's bothering you and it sounds like there is some kind of fault with it!

I would send it back and get it replaced it certainly doesn't sound right.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Ok so I'm planning on getting the vixen vustang next (not immediately as I need to save a bit more).

I have read a few reviews, but I was hoping for people's opinion on how good the suction cup is.

Many thanks

Natandtom, regular. I don't have enough money for a die cast plus I don't know why i would buy it instead of the original at that price.

I know the doxy is in the 25% off 25 favorites but it's the one with the uk plug and I need the us one. It's not in tje favorites on the us site :( i guess i'm gonna have to wait for an email offer with % off. I probably wont be able to resist til christmass, especially if i'm not sure it's gonna be on sale anyway.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

You can use the 25% off for orders over £85, Mamz :)

True sxleksaker though I calculated with a 25% off on the three sites (uk us and ca) and the lower price after concertion is on the us site. There is no 25%off over £85 there so i guess i'm gonna have to wait for an email :/

Yes hopefully you will recieve one soon :) which colour are you getting?

Was hesitating between black and white (the purple is great too but won't be as pretty in a couple years and i wanna keep a sex toy that expensive for a long time)

Probs gonna be black

I think both look great! Good choice 😄

Fun lousie - I got my Vixen mustang out and put it against different flat surfaces and it wont move. I pulled it pretty hard multiple times and it just sits there. I think the suction cup is strong. But I have seen a review that said that the suction cup was barely a suction cup, but that might be faulty because mine is really strong.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

@Fun Louise -the suction on the Mustang is alright, wouldn't say amazing, but it's certainly sufficient.

@mamz & sxleksaker, mine is in white and it looks brilliant
    😄

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I've had my purple doxy for quite a while and it still looks brand new.....and its had loads, and I mean loads, of use x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.