• Toy Chat Room

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Thanks I will give the squeel a miss, might still consider the womaniser as a different type of toy. It's very different to anything I have, so I will think about it.

For me personally, hated the sqweel but loved the womanizer.

It was weird, but I'm a bit of a power queen and the Sqweel just sort ofo ickled and annoyed me, but the vibrations combined with suction of the Womanizer worked a treat.

TL:DR: Good Call

[suspended user]

suspended user

mamz wrote:

Question:

I have this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26094 and it came with a cap in the lid. I just recieved this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26087 and there was no cap. I am wondering if it is normal and if it is supposed to come with one and mine has been opened. Does anybody have the lubrican and can remember if there was something to seel the bottle or not? I am a bit unconfortable with the idea of using unsealed lube..

I have just checked for you two of the Ready for Anything lubes I got as freebies a while back and never used yet, and none of the two have a security lid on. I also checked 5 bottles of the Sensual Touch massage oil (I also got these as freebies a long time ago and not yet used them), and none of them has a security lid. These only have a plastic lid with a small hole in it in order to reduce the flow. I have three more massage oils and they are still sealed together in a plastic shrinkwrap. If you need me to, I can open these up too, but I bet they will lack security lids too and clearly they have not been opened.

I would also like to add that initially Lovehoney had these items in cardboard boxes and with security lids. I know because at one point many moons ago I got a bath oil from the range that had a security lid in the bottle and came in a FSoG cardboard box. Then I got another one and it was without any of these features. I complained to customer care as I thought what you thought now about your lube, and while they did send out a replacement, they also confirmed that the box is gone never to come back. So I assume the security lid was gone too, probably to reduce cost.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

But why would they do that? Also, I hope that they don't accept any of these back because I don't want to use a lube that could have been previously used by someone else..

[suspended user]

suspended user

mamz wrote:

But why would they do that? Also, I hope that they don't accept any of these back because I don't want to use a lube that could have been previously used by someone else..

They accept anything back for whatever reason within the one year of purchase. I'm sure they do not put items back to sale even if they only have a slightest doubt they've been used. Especially in the case of lubes and creams and whatnot. I always include in my list of returned items a note about if something is opened and / or used to make it easier for them, but I am sure they check nonetheless everything and decide for themselves, don't just take my word for it. :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Fun Louise, I just read your review of this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33983 . Would you say my 42D/DDs will fit no problems? And what would you recommend me buying, the red or black version? Thank you!

Two days now trying to decide between black and red... Keep switching them in my basket... Black is everyday all day for me. Would probably get a lot of use. The red is more daring for me, but mostly looks & sounds awesome... :/

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Fun Louise, I just read your review of this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33983 . Would you say my 42D/DDs will fit no problems? And what would you recommend me buying, the red or black version? Thank you!

Two days now trying to decide between black and red... Keep switching them in my basket... Black is everyday all day for me. Would probably get a lot of use. The red is more daring for me, but mostly looks & sounds awesome... :/

Hi Era, I like the red and black, the colour contrast works well, any you can pair it with black stockings and knickers easily (the gstring is rubbish). But from what I know of you, I think you would be more confident and comfortable in the just black version. So for you I would say black. Yes I do think your bust will fit the cups. The back should be adjustable enough to fit you well and although my f/FF boobs were too much for the item, I'm convinced. D/DD would fit fine. Well worth a go.

Let us know how it goes if you get it.

Hi I'm missing something, what is the difference between the new womaniser and the older one?

they look the same, OK slightly different colour patterns.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Hi I'm missing something, what is the difference between the new womaniser and the older one?

on the womanizer w500? I think they just made separate pages for each colour option?

NatandTom wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

on the womanizer w500? I think they just made separate pages for each colour option?

Thanks I thought I was going mad.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Thanks I thought I was going mad.

+1 still contemplating but feel so let down by other "clit suction" toys hate to waste $

[suspended user]

suspended user

Anyone tried this (or its regular sized counterpart): http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35746 ? I like it, but the one review is anything but encouraging me to buy... Thanks!

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Glad I found this thread! What is better, quantity or quality so to speak? We are beginners really so our first order was a mish mash of bits and bobs just to test the waters. However I keep going back to the "wands", are they a good investment? Do I save for this one uber product or do I try the less expensive items to built up more of a collection therefore making several smaller orders?

Even though we have been together for such a long time we still aren't sure what we like. Any input would be fabulous!

RosyCheek wrote:

Glad I found this thread! What is better, quantity or quality so to speak? We are beginners really so our first order was a mish mash of bits and bobs just to test the waters. However I keep going back to the "wands", are they a good investment? Do I save for this one uber product or do I try the less expensive items to built up more of a collection therefore making several smaller orders?

Even though we have been together for such a long time we still aren't sure what we like. Any input would be fabulous!

I went for good quality, but still fairly cheap whilst I was learning what I liked, but now buy the more luxurious/expensive alternatives. I don't think it's as much about the size of your collection, it's more about learning what works and what doesn't. I would suggest trying out a few inexpensive items to begin with and then once you're more aware of your body and what it likes, upgrade the styles you have and get along with.

Was there a particular wand that you had in mind?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

I went for good quality, but still fairly cheap whilst I was learning what I liked, but now buy the more luxurious/expensive alternatives. I don't think it's as much about the size of your collection, it's more about learning what works and what doesn't. I would suggest trying out a few inexpensive items to begin with and then once you're more aware of your body and what it likes, upgrade the styles you have and get along with.

Was there a particular wand that you had in mind?

I have a selection of cheaper and more expensive toys and all have their good and not so good points. If you're considering a wand, I'd go for a doxy if I were you. I have the Tracey cox wand, the Lovehoney mains powered white wand and the extra powerful doxy. For me there is no contest the doxy wins hands down. Its much more powerful, has lovely deep, rumbly vibrations and a kind silicone head. I actually burnt the motor out on my first Lovehoney mains powered wand and it had to be replaced ! lol

I would marry my doxy if I could lol x

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

NatAndTom, there not a particular one I had in mind just across the forums I have seen a lot of using wands or using something with a wand. It intrigued me alot. Sobfar we have the remote love egg, gspot vibrator, cock rings in the way of toys. Oh and a rabbit from 2007 that sounds like a bad game of kerplunk, may be a wee bit past its best!

Lol at Terri JJ wanting to marry your Doxy it must be good!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

NatAndTom, there not a particular one I had in mind just across the forums I have seen a lot of using wands or using something with a wand. It intrigued me alot. Sobfar we have the remote love egg, gspot vibrator, cock rings in the way of toys. Oh and a rabbit from 2007 that sounds like a bad game of kerplunk, may be a wee bit past its best!

Lol at Terri JJ wanting to marry your Doxy it must be good!

Oh believe me...it is ;) x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hello there, pitty this thread is not kept alive, was such a good idea!

I have a question please: is it normal for this toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674 (Happy Rabbit Ears) to rumble inside like it's not well fixed in its case?

Thank you.

era wrote:

I have a question please: is it normal for this toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674 (Happy Rabbit Ears) to rumble inside like it's not well fixed in its case?

Thank you.

I just checked mine and it doesn't do that. I can barely hear anything moving inside mine.

era wrote:

Thank you.

I'm going with no, as mine doesn't. Maybe your motor has come loose. Maybe customer services can help.

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Thank you.

Mine are very rumbly inside too. I imagine we probably just got faulty ones having in mind the previous replies. Worth a check with live chat I guess :).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.