• Toy Chat Room

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking at the new womaniser http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36928

Now frankly I'm amazed at the price, it's much cheeper than the womaniser 500, it's got more speeds, and it's waterproof! The preciouse womanisers have not been waterproof.

My question is, how would the sensation work underwater? I can see it working in the shower, but in the bath? I don't know if you would feel the sucking sensation.

Its not going to be an immediate purchase as I'm skint and my priority has to be the coco de Mer spanking paddle to complete my set, but I don't have a womaniser and I'm toying with the idea. Any info would be welcome.

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Hi Tango users! I just received the We-Vibe Tango after deciding to just splurge and make my clit properly happy. I gave it a brief go and am loving the very strong vibrations!

I just wanted to know how you might suggest using it? What positions to use it in etc., apart from just putting it on me. I also quite like internal stimulation, so suggestions on using the Tango that way?

Still learning to make the best use of my toys (just putting them on me sometimes gets boring), so suggestions and opinions are very welcome! :)

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Wish I knew captainmeow, I'm sure someone will come along to your rescue 😊

My question is....wands. Do you really need more than one? LoveHoney know how to get me spending my hard earned (ok not hard earned as I love my job) pennies. Spend £50 get the Holy Cow wand free. Is it worth me spending for the wand? We already have the LoveHoney mains powered wand is this a good addition or do I save my pennies for an extra while?

RosyCheek wrote:

My question is....wands. Do you really need more than one? LoveHoney know how to get me spending my hard earned (ok not hard earned as I love my job) pennies. Spend £50 get the Holy Cow wand free. Is it worth me spending for the wand? We already have the LoveHoney mains powered wand is this a good addition or do I save my pennies for an extra while?

Logically the only real differences are that the Holy Cow is waterproof, has patterns, and obviously rechargeable. Do these features tempt you enough? If not save your pennies there will be other offers and of course the Christmas Day sale. If your going to buy something you have wanted for a long time, it would be a nice bonus gift.

I hope this helps you make your mind up.

I don't have the Tange sorry.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

I have 3 wands, the Doxy, The Lovehoney mains powered wand, and the Holy Cow. For me I tend to use the Holy Cow A LOT - lol. It really is my go to wand, as it is lightweight, rechargeable so no wires to get in the way, waterproof, and I personally like the soft silicone head. It is also very powerful too.

I tend to use the mains powered wands during a session as Mr Scorpius likes to tease me with them, and they can be easily balanced on a pillow for hands free fun!  Mr Scorpius tends to use the Doxy more than me with the Hummer attachment, due to its power being a bit too strong for me, and it's weight - which he loves. I guess it would depend on whether or not you have an item you are about to order - if you do - then it would be a great addition. I hope this helps :) xx

Hi ladies and gentleman, I'm looking for some advice and suggestions.

My best friend is pregnant and I want to get her a good set of kegal balls for her for when her baby has arrived. But she is really sensative to the jiggle and it makes her come too easily.

So the set needs to be jiggle free, have a retrieval chord and preferably silicon.

suggestions please.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12689

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30892

At a glance, these are the only ones I can find that don't have free roaming balls. Hope they're helpful :)

Thank you guys. I think I will save my pennies for something later in the year.

That's really nice of you Fun Louise. I wish I would have had a set prior to and after the birth of my children. I used to do a set of 10 kegal "reps" at every traffic light and every advert on tv. Kegal balls would have been great. I have a set now but they do jiggle. However I found these...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31512

They are glass, no jiggle, silicon with retrieval loop. They look really pretty and a great price too. I hope you find a set.

Thanks shadow and rosy. The Leol ones have a plastic free roaming ball inside, so I have ruled them out. The glass ones look like a good possibility, as do the FSOG ones, I will have to find out what weight the set she has is (that is too much fund or her).

I love my FSOG goddess balls but know these will be too heavy for her. I wonder how much this set weighs without the weight on the removal toggle? I don't have any accurate scales to see for my self. Plenty of time yet baby not due until early March.

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Fingers crossed someone will, Rosy! Still liking it as it is so far, just keen for more fun ideas ;)

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Anyone know if self heating toys are a thing? The only one I can find is the L'amourose Rosa, the idea really intrigues me.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Anyone know if self heating toys are a thing? The only one I can find is the L'amourose Rosa, the idea really intrigues me.

I know that L'Amourose also make a heated Prism, but I think it's the rabbit version rather than the one that Lovehoney stock. They have been asked about making more, so maybe they'll produce another one soon!

I don't know of any others that are stocked here. I know Cal Exotics used to make a few though, maybe it would be worth asking on the Pander to Me thread for some other options to be looked into?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Love the look of those glass kegel balls Rosy. Never noticed those before.

I also wonder about the new womanizer's suction under water Fun Louise.
    Can't wait to read the reviews :)

Ladies (and gentlemen) I'm looking at this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36886

and I know there is a review which I have read. But does anyone else have this toy? I think it could be a very good kegal trainer and a bit exciting too with the lips. I know it's new but I also know that not everyone writes a review of the toys they have, so just a shot in the dark really.

I know if I buy it and I don't like it I can return it but that does seem unfair on lovehoney.

That does look good Fun Louise. It was on the tester list very recently so I'm assuming its pretty new. Maybe in a few weeks there will be more reviews on it.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

It looks fab Fun Louise. The fact that you have to squeeze yourself around it to create the different patterns sounds like a great fun kegel workout. Look forward to your review :)

Good evening ladies (and gentlemen) I'm in need of some product advice. I have and really like the greedy girl rabbit but the ears are not quite where I would like them.

So im thinking I might be better with a "natural" shape to alter the position of the ears when in use.

The happy rabbit, the desire rabbit and the fifty shades darker rabbit, are in the consideration pot.

Which is best and are there actually any differences between the fifty shades darker and the desire rabbit other than colour?

Thanks in advance.

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

FunLouise, there is a TINY size difference in the Desire and FSD rabbit
    The desire is 4.5 circumference and 5 inch insertable length.
    The FSD is 4.75 inch circumference and 6 inch length.

Not worth £20 more in my opinion but I do love the Desire so I may be biased.

Thanks Naughtynerd. I still thinking the happy rabbit as first choice, and financial option.

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Both Happy Rabbits but the natural in particular seems extremely similar in design and almost the same proportions size to the a Desire and PSD so you're probably going the right thing.

Think I got the Desire rabbit with a voucher. I tried another after and sent it straight back.

The size and smooth silicone would sell it for me
    I'm not keen on the phallic shaped rabbit.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.