• Toy Chat Room

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking at the new womaniser http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36928

Now frankly I'm amazed at the price, it's much cheeper than the womaniser 500, it's got more speeds, and it's waterproof! The preciouse womanisers have not been waterproof.

My question is, how would the sensation work underwater? I can see it working in the shower, but in the bath? I don't know if you would feel the sucking sensation.

Its not going to be an immediate purchase as I'm skint and my priority has to be the coco de Mer spanking paddle to complete my set, but I don't have a womaniser and I'm toying with the idea. Any info would be welcome.

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Hi Tango users! I just received the We-Vibe Tango after deciding to just splurge and make my clit properly happy. I gave it a brief go and am loving the very strong vibrations!

I just wanted to know how you might suggest using it? What positions to use it in etc., apart from just putting it on me. I also quite like internal stimulation, so suggestions on using the Tango that way?

Still learning to make the best use of my toys (just putting them on me sometimes gets boring), so suggestions and opinions are very welcome! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.