• Toy Chat Room

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Sorry I don't have it. it's on my wishlist too though!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Sorry I don't have it. it's on my wishlist too though!

There are a lot of doxy want owners out there I'm sure someone knows the answer.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Thanks Scorpius yes that in blue might be an option.

I forgot to answer earlier, my foot is not too bad. I walked to town Friday, which isn't far, but it was too far. I stopped in town for 20 sat on a bench, then walked home. I put it up streight away. It had swollen up but soft swelling not hard swelling, so that is an improvement. It was stiff and a bit sore Saturday but it's ok. It is improving but I can't go back to work yet, which is what I proved to myself Friday. Just one more week off!?

I'm so pleased you saw an improvement, that is great news! You have made it this far, and done so well, only one more week hun... I will keep everything crossed that it improves even more this week xxx

P.S. I do have the wand attachment, and it's really good. The vibrations are slightly muted, but it still feels really good. I would say on smaller dildo's you feel more power, but as the dildo gets longer it does mute it more, but it's definitely worth having xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Thanks Scorpius yes that in blue might be an option.

I forgot to answer earlier, my foot is not too bad. I walked to town Friday, which isn't far, but it was too far. I stopped in town for 20 sat on a bench, then walked home. I put it up streight away. It had swollen up but soft swelling not hard swelling, so that is an improvement. It was stiff and a bit sore Saturday but it's ok. It is improving but I can't go back to work yet, which is what I proved to myself Friday. Just one more week off!?

I'm so pleased you saw an improvement, that is great news! You have made it this far, and done so well, only one more week hun... I will keep everything crossed that it improves even more this week xxx

P.S. I do have the wand attachment, and it's really good. The vibrations are slightly muted, but it still feels really good. I would say on smaller dildo's you feel more power, but as the dildo gets longer it does mute it more, but it's definitely worth having xx

Thanks Scorpius

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Hello beautiful people. How long does it usually take you to decide if you just cant get on with something? Last week I received the Tracy Cox rechargeable g spot vibrator and I kinda feel like I hate it. First time I used it I bled, no idea how. A few more goes with it and I just really don't like it. It feels too squishy for me and I'm not enjoying it.

Some items I have had I know instantly if I like it, some take a while like the "swing". We got the door jam style swing in April and we are still getting to grips with it, I don't feel like I don't like it I know its something to get used to. So we are happy to persevere with it but this vibrator just doesn't feel like I WANT to keep trying it, I don't think it will ever do anything for me. Am I waffling or does it make sense?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

Hello beautiful people. How long does it usually take you to decide if you just cant get on with something? Last week I received the Tracy Cox rechargeable g spot vibrator and I kinda feel like I hate it. First time I used it I bled, no idea how. A few more goes with it and I just really don't like it. It feels too squishy for me and I'm not enjoying it.

Some items I have had I know instantly if I like it, some take a while like the "swing". We got the door jam style swing in April and we are still getting to grips with it, I don't feel like I don't like it I know its something to get used to. So we are happy to persevere with it but this vibrator just doesn't feel like I WANT to keep trying it, I don't think it will ever do anything for me. Am I waffling or does it make sense?

Honestly, it depends on the item. Bondage things I tend to give more of a longer period to get to know them, because the way I feel about them can vary so much depending on how sensitive I'm feeling, how our relationship is and our moods etc. I tend to know whether I like a vibrator or not after three to five uses. I tend to use it around ten times before I completely give up on it, but there has been occasions where I've used something twice and knew it definitely wasn't for me.

Thanks Nat, I thought perhaps I was judging it too quickly. I'll give it one last go and if still not loving it I'll return it.

RosyCheek wrote:

Thanks Nat, I thought perhaps I was judging it too quickly. I'll give it one last go and if still not loving it I'll return it.

It sounds like it's not right for you, so I would return it. I usually know pretty quickly say after the first couple of tries/plays with an item. If it has potential to be good then try it for a bit but if your not enjoying it I would send it back. I have sent a couple of things back and felt really bad about it but not all toys suit all people.

I'll feel bad about it too Fun Louise. My problem is I want something like the Annabelle Knight Ooooh!, but it was discontinued and mine ended up being faulty. LoveHoney were amazing and replaced it with their own slim line one, its ok. Its not great but its ok. I was something plastic but smooth, rigid C curve. I don't think any others exist 😢

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Would the Rocks Off Rock Chick be the shape you're looking for RosyCheek? It is smaller than the Annabelle Knight toy, but it does have a C Curve

RosyCheek wrote:

I'll feel bad about it too Fun Louise. My problem is I want something like the Annabelle Knight Ooooh!, but it was discontinued and mine ended up being faulty. LoveHoney were amazing and replaced it with their own slim line one, its ok. Its not great but its ok. I was something plastic but smooth, rigid C curve. I don't think any others exist 😢

Have you looked at the fun factory tiger? It really is a great toy, it just made my hand numb. It's got the curve and the vibrations are strong. Probably not what you were looking for wit worth a look.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Both are on my wish list ladies. You have excellent taste. I love the look of the Rock Chick as its the perfect shape, my only concern was the unusual batteries as I live so rurally. It is within my budget though!

The Tiger looks absolutely amazing but its definitely a saver upper one!

I love the more expensive ones Scorpius. The fun factory one really is amazing. Pay day soon and can you really put a price on a good orgasm? 😂

Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

My lovehoney parcel has just arrived! The suction cup adapted for the doxy wand!

The butt plug and lube,

Double ended glass dildo

and

Coco de Mer wrist cuffs, I really nearly have the full set! I will be over the moon if I can complete the set, nothing like a matching range of items particularly when they are such luxury items.

I have seriously spent too much recently, need to save for my holidays!

Hello fellow Doxy wand owners, I'm in need of a little guidence.

As some of you know I purchased the doxy die cast wand in purple around my birthday, but I'm not having the success I had expected with it. It's not too heavy, which was one of my concern beforehand, but the vibrations are making me numb, if I turn the intensity down, I will draw my pension before I orgasm.

Im using lube. I have tried this direc on my clit and with the suction cup attachment and my rainbow dildo. The silicon dildo doesn't transfer the vibrations that well.

What am I missing? What am I doing wrong? Why is this not rocking my world?

Im a power queen that usually loves patterned vibrations. Advice please. Thanks in advance.

Have you tried the pattern mode? I find I am not a pattern fan usually but I don,t know why, the doxy's are really pleasurable. There's only one ascending pattern but you can scroll trough it and change the speed of it using the + and - buttons. To access it, press the + and Power button at the same time.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Hello fellow Doxy wand owners, I'm in need of a little guidence.

As some of you know I purchased the doxy die cast wand in purple around my birthday, but I'm not having the success I had expected with it. It's not too heavy, which was one of my concern beforehand, but the vibrations are making me numb, if I turn the intensity down, I will draw my pension before I orgasm.

Im using lube. I have tried this direc on my clit and with the suction cup attachment and my rainbow dildo. The silicon dildo doesn't transfer the vibrations that well.

What am I missing? What am I doing wrong? Why is this not rocking my world?

Im a power queen that usually loves patterned vibrations. Advice please. Thanks in advance.

I find exactly the same with my LH wand, numb, or nothing. Some of the reviews for the doxy say the same. Silicone does not transmit vibrations well over the length of a toy, plus the suction cup attachment puts the dildo at 90 degrees to the direction of the wand, and so also the vibrations coming from the wand, if I remember correctly from seeing the suction cup attachment photos; which further softens the vibrations.

Try putting something between yourself and the tip of the doxy, like panties or something a bit thicker, to soften the intensity without dropping the power.

I use a glass dildo internally and put the wand directly on to it, the attachments for the wands don't work for me, they are too soft and don't vibrate much once inserted.

Maybe it's just us, but I understand the numbing effect, it over loads the nerve endings. I cut the end off a finger and was told to keep tapping it to reduce the oversensitivity I was getting after it healed.

Mamz I have tried the patern mode but not really adjusted it, so I will explore this more.

Alicia I'm really glad it's not just me, I will try the with pants thing. I had hoped that I could thrust with the dildo at the same time as having vibration, but I will try using it with a glass toy see how that goes.

Thanks both of you. I'm a bit gutted really as I thought this was the ultimate power queen toy, and I thought I would plug it in and love it instantly. I guess some things you need to work to find what works for you. Your advice is appreciated.

I had the same reaction, first try was a dissapointment as my expectations where too high, but I've learned to love it

I also think that using it at a high speed over your pants (not tick like jeans are, more like pyjama pants) may be the solution

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.