• Toy Chat Room

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Fun louise, this is a bit off topic, but you shouldn't be taking anti-inflamatories for that long. It's only for the acute phase, and won't help with the swelling at that point but can dammage your stomach

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Fun louise, this is a bit off topic, but you shouldn't be taking anti-inflamatories for that long. It's only for the acute phase, and won't help with the swelling at that point but can dammage your stomach

Thanks Mamz, I didn't reolise that, I thought you took them untill the swelling went down.

Back on topic, do you know of a similar attachment for a Rechargable wand? I don't recall seeing one, maybe it's because the heads are all different sizes.

Pain relievers will do the trick from now on :) they have the same effect on the pain, but are not dangerous for your stomach (they'll do nothing for the swelling but it's too late for that anyways, anti-inflammatory won,t either)

--

It depends on the size of the head, but I haven't seen one of another size. Maybe ask for it in the pander to me thread. Do you own a rechargable wand with a smaller sized head? A lot of wands have the same head diameter and fit the same attachements (and most attachements are a standard size). have a look at this guide: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/magic-wand-vibrator-attachments-fitting-guide/

Yes I do own a Rechargable wand but it's only got a small head. I might just have to buy a mains operated wand. Sadly I have spent my money for the moment, so got to save again. I have about £90 and a discount code but still not enough for the doxy die cast and if I'm going to have a mains wand then this is the one I want. I think. It's more powerful that the other doxy want isn't it!?

It's the same amount of power, but the head is silicone instead of pvc (which is a great "plus"). People have said that the silicone damperes the vibrations though so it does feel a bit LESS powerful (I own one and have never tried the original and if it quite powerful anyways so)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Yes I do own a Rechargable wand but it's only got a small head. I might just have to buy a mains operated wand. Sadly I have spent my money for the moment, so got to save again. I have about £90 and a discount code but still not enough for the doxy die cast and if I'm going to have a mains wand then this is the one I want. I think. It's more powerful that the other doxy want isn't it!?

I have a Doxy, and it is very powerful compared to the original Lovehoney mains powered wand - too powerful sometimes - lol. I have also heard that the Die Cast Doxy weighs slightly more, so this may also be something to consider xx

Fun Louise, I just read your previous response - sorry to hear you are still in pain hun - I really, really hope it starts to feel better soon xx

*whispers* If you got the original Doxy, you could maybe get it along with the attachment for under £90 with your discount code - and next day delivery - I think I may be a bad influence - lol xx

Has anyone tried the new Hex condoms? From lelo. How do they feel?

There might be a groan when you read this, sorry. I find myself considering a butt plug, I know I have been down the route of anal play/no anal play, and I'm definately not up for anal sex or big toys but what do people think to this as a possible first butt plug? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21230

I figured it's not too big, and not too small, I have read other people's posts saying they slide out if too small, silicon so non porous, some flexibility and east insertion shape. Any advise/suggestions.

Fun Louise wrote:

There might be a groan when you read this, sorry. I find myself considering a butt plug, I know I have been down the route of anal play/no anal play, and I'm definately not up for anal sex or big toys but what do people think to this as a possible first butt plug? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21230

I figured it's not too big, and not too small, I have read other people's posts saying they slide out if too small, silicon so non porous, some flexibility and east insertion shape. Any advise/suggestions.

This one looks good, as it does have a slim stem. The reason that some butt plugs can slip out tends to be those that have a slimmer taper on the neck. Also bear in mind that those with a much higher degree of taper on the neck, although will stay in place well, would require more patience to remove. I personally love this glass plug, as it stays in place really well, but removes fairly easily too - it also looks and feels amazing and you can use any lube with it :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

I hope this makes sense. How is your foot doing now Hun? xx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

This looks a good choice for the reasons Scorpius has stated. I would link you to a few of my favourites but I think they may be a little on the large size ;) lol

This one is good if you fancy some vibrations ....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28502

I have the large one and it really does feel great xx

Scorpius I was thinking silicon at first so there is a little flexibility, and work up to glass on OH and I like how it feels. Personally don't like pink but it could be a good step up if I like it.

Terri yes I'm sure your favourites are far to big for a beginner like me. You are the anal mistress!

It was actually OH's suggestion! Which in itself suprised me. I know where it has come from, he has been chatting with the man of the couple that we are very good friends with, and he loves how his wife feels when she is wearing a butt plug during sex. I'm open minded mouth to try but not sure personally. Plus waiting for pay day as I have spent every penny on the doxy die cast purple wand.

While I'm on that subject, do the vibrations travel well along a dildo when using the head adaptor thing for the doxy wand? I haven't even tried the wand yet.

Apologies FL, I should have also mentioned this plug:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20728

This is another favourite of mine, and I love to wear it when having sex as it feels really nice for both of us It also does not fall out when I am wearing it, which is great. I know I have linked the pink one, but the blue version is currently out of stock xx

Thanks Scorpius yes that in blue might be an option.

I forgot to answer earlier, my foot is not too bad. I walked to town Friday, which isn't far, but it was too far. I stopped in town for 20 sat on a bench, then walked home. I put it up streight away. It had swollen up but soft swelling not hard swelling, so that is an improvement. It was stiff and a bit sore Saturday but it's ok. It is improving but I can't go back to work yet, which is what I proved to myself Friday. Just one more week off!?

Fun Louise, I think the size may be perfect for a beginner.

I am a beginner myself and I find myself looking at butt blugs labled as bedium, because I have a small beginner one (that I bought in case the medium was too big) and it is way too small for my taste. It's the kind of butt plug that would be perfect for someone who isn't sure about plugs and who fears pain or something. I think you should be totally fine startint with that butt plug. I have even been interested in this one model myself, so I'm sure it's a good size for beginners.

I also have bought a bigger medium one with the small one. This one you are interested in falls just in the middle of these two in size, so I think it should be totally perfect

Thanks Mamz your insight is reassuring. Just got to wait untill payday now. A little Nervouse but plenty of lube and I'm sure it will be ok.

I wouldn't even be nervous about it if I were you.

Maybe you could by something smaller like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33939 just to reassure you before upgrading to this one.

mamz wrote:

I wouldn't even be nervous about it if I were you.

Maybe you could by something smaller like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33939 just to reassure you before upgrading to this one.

I don't think so I'm just going to go for it. I probably wouldn't use the smaller one anyway. I. Just a little apprehensive about anal play.

My advice would be don't force yourself into trying it until you don't have that feeling coming naturally. Buy that butt plug and keep it unused untill you really want to use it. That way you,re increasing your chances of liking the experience

mamz wrote:

My advice would be don't force yourself into trying it until you don't have that feeling coming naturally. Buy that butt plug and keep it unused untill you really want to use it. That way you,re increasing your chances of liking the experience

Thanks I will. I just don't want to dissapoint my OH.

Do you have a doxy wand and the suction cup attachment? When I get paid I think I will get the attachment too. This could be the solution to my vibrator problems. Wand with suction cup dildo!

Do the vibrations travel along the dildo well? Or is it very muted?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.