• Toy Chat Room

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I jad the same concern first (i've only had mine for a few months) and I've gotten some antibacterial wipes abd it does the trick perfectly.
    Here are suggestions:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33960
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33044
    Doxy also said any type of wipe is ok so I guess you could simply use baby wipes if you like

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks.

I already have the second one you linked. I used it but it left small fibers all over the wand. It didn't feel clean cause of that. Maybe the first one is better, i have never tried that one before. I tend to always buy the most expensive item cause i got some weird idea its always the best one. Also, it feels more luxurious.

I have those ones too and I find the lint does get aways pretty easily when you let it dry. Just pass your hand over it and it all gets off (in my experience).

I find it's not worse than when I use a cloth to clean it anyways so :P Silicone does that, unfortunately. 

Connor0267 [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone happen to own this Jeff Stryker and have used it for anal? In case you haven't and are looking for the perfect dildo for anal, this is the one you should get...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/search/?q=Jeff+Stryker+

Now out of personal experience I've owned many dildos bigger and smaller from jelly to rubber to silicone, UR3 etc... Jeff Stryker is hands down the best and has given me te best anal orgasms ever, and I literally use it almost every day. Jeff has such a unique shape and size that make it perfect for anal. The head is narrow making it really comfortable for anal insertion and then it widens up as your butt slides down the shaft. I'm able to take it all the way in and it massages my p-spot so well 😊.

Another thing I wanted to get from writing this besides sharing my ultimate anal play experience that I've gotten with Jeff is to find another dildo that's similar in shape and size. I think I found it. It's the king cock. Has anyone tried either this King cock?...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33602

Or this one...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33933

Im thinking of buying one of the two to see if it feels just as good for anal as Jeff Stryker feels. If anyone owns both could you please share your experiences. Could sure use some advice. Thank you! 😊

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hi Connor0267, I see you've posted this post several times on this thread now and I apologize that nobody seems to have the answers you're looking for yet, but I'm sure someone will come along and find this post later on who can help. The forum is quiet on weekends and bank holidays, so that may be why.

My best advice would be to read the reviews of the toys you're looking at and give them a try if you like the sound of them. Lovehoney has that wonderful returns policy if they're not right for you.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

The Collector wrote:

It's fine, don't worry.

I dont know, but im guessing since i would do the same if i had a company: But when people do returns they cost the company money, and the longer you delay the cost the more interest on the bank you get, wich translate in to damage control(lower amount lost). This is my theory to why they dont hurry returns.

Hello just wanted to pop in and clear up return times.

We do process returns as quickly as we possibly can, this has always been the way. 

The time scale takes into account shipping as we try to work the best and free to the customer possible. Now I understand that this is not suitable to all but it is the best way we have found to work. The office is based here in UK so it can take that little longer for over-seas returns. 

However as you know we have recently opened Oz warehouse, this elivates some returns needing to ship back to us. 

I am not sure why or where this conversation went wrong but I will be removing any posts that are irrelevant to the thread now. 

Apologies have been made and we are moving on.

Northern92 [sign in to see picture]

Can anyone recommend a good probe for solo play ?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

purring pussy, would you buy the coco de Mer paddle that you tested? Do you think it's worth the money? I'm considering it but it's very pricey.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Northern92 - this ones pretty good if you're a beginner and even a bit more advanced. The girth isn't big but the graduated ball end stimulates very nicely 😊
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

Hi ladies and gentlemen, do any of you have this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33740

What I'm looking to find out is where is he motor in he toy? I have recently had the tiger and can't get on with it because the motor is at the base of the shat, near the handle loop, and the plastic handle transfers the vibrations to my hand too much making my hand go numb really quickly.

I love the powerful vibrations and I like a larger sized toy. But if the motor is in the same place there is no point in ordering it. If the motor was nearer the tip I think it would be OK.

Fun Louise wrote:

Hi ladies and gentlemen, do any of you have this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33740

What I'm looking to find out is where is he motor in he toy? I have recently had the tiger and can't get on with it because the motor is at the base of the shat, near the handle loop, and the plastic handle transfers the vibrations to my hand too much making my hand go numb really quickly.

I love the powerful vibrations and I like a larger sized toy. But if the motor is in the same place there is no point in ordering it. If the motor was nearer the tip I think it would be OK.

I have it, although I haven't used it much yet. I'll have a look later on when I get chance and let you know!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Nat to the rescue :)

NatandTom wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I have it, although I haven't used it much yet. I'll have a look later on when I get chance and let you know!

Sxleksaker wrote:

Nat to the rescue :)

Thanks Nat your knowledge of toys is immense.

Fun Louise, I've just done a quick test/comparison. I think the vibrations transfer to the handle of the Big Boss even more than they do in the Tiger unfortunately!

NatandTom wrote:

Fun Louise, I've just done a quick test/comparison. I think the vibrations transfer to the handle of the Big Boss even more than they do in the Tiger unfortunately!

Oh that such a shame. Thank you for checking for me.

I hope that in the future there is a vibrator of good girth, with a bulbouse tip, rechargable, non porous and that doesn't make my hand go numb. But for now I just don't seem to be able to find one.

😥

If you can think of any all suggestions welcome.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Oh that such a shame. Thank you for checking for me.

I hope that in the future there is a vibrator of good girth, with a bulbouse tip, rechargable, non porous and that doesn't make my hand go numb. But for now I just don't seem to be able to find one.

😥

If you can think of any all suggestions welcome.

Hi Louise, I have just had a look for you, and have come up with these 2 vibes which both have great reviews, and it sounds as though the Desire has the motor in the head rather than the base :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28681

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33303

scorpius thanks for your suggestion, I have the other oh my bod vibe the snuggle and it's very good, but I would like it a little bigger.

I have the desire pebble, but it is not powerful enough for me really, it's good but I want more.

Im sooooo demanding aren't I. Thanks for taking the time to find suggestions it's very kind. I'm happy with my dildos at present, I have moved more towards dildos and less towards vibrators recently, and I'm loving out bondage fun, so I guess I will wait, you never know there might be something new in the pipeline.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

scorpius thanks for your suggestion, I have the other oh my bod vibe the snuggle and it's very good, but I would like it a little bigger.

I have the desire pebble, but it is not powerful enough for me really, it's good but I want more.

Im sooooo demanding aren't I. Thanks for taking the time to find suggestions it's very kind. I'm happy with my dildos at present, I have moved more towards dildos and less towards vibrators recently, and I'm loving out bondage fun, so I guess I will wait, you never know there might be something new in the pipeline.

No worries hun xx With so many items being discontinued recently I'm guessing there will be lots of new goodies on there way very soon xx

How's your foot doing btw?

Fun louise, I have two options ideas for you:

- Maybe try to find a way you don't have to hold the vibrator with your hand so it doesn't vibrate dirrectly in it. for example, maybe try a flexible hair roll (in french they're called bigoudi) and twist it around the loopes andle to form another handle to hold on?

- Do you have a wand? Maybe buy something like that http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32637 and stick your girty dildos on it?

Great idea Mamz, I don't have a mains wand yet, I'm considering the doxy die cast in purple but I'm not sure, but if and when I get it I will be getting that attachment to use my dilods with it.

Scorpius my foot is still quite bad. I have for the first time in 3 weeks removed the rolled up sleeping bag and just have my foot up on a pillow. (6 inches off the bed instead of 12). It's still swollen, still I can't believe it, when will it ever go down? It's sore but no where near as painful as it was. I just can't do anything. I really need the swelling to go down. I still taking anti inflamitory tablets 3 times a day, but the swelling isn't going anywhere. Sorry to moan, thanks for asking.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.