• Toy Chat Room

[suspended user]

suspended user

i have. They never heard of the problem before and want me to send it back to them so they can send it to the manufacturer.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

So problem solved, right?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yes but maybe it can be fixed without having to send it back and save 30-60 days of not having it when waiting for a new one?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Well I bough a Lelo toy once (not from LH) which was faulty and I had to pay £20 just to send it back for them to examine it. So be happy Lovehoney's service is free, saves both money and hassle!

Why would you have to wait 30-60 days? Lovehoney customer service is next to none

[suspended user]

suspended user

10-15 days for the item to go from my place too Lovehoney, 30 days process time after Lovehoney received the item, and then 10-15 days before a new item is dispatched and arrive to me.

I dont know if you ever made a return but this is what costumer service say is normal time at a return.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sxleksaker wrote:

Well I bough a Lelo toy once (not from LH) which was faulty and I had to pay £20 just to send it back for them to examine it. So be happy Lovehoney's service is free, saves both money and hassle!

I dont care about money so much, i would rather pay £50 and have a replacement this week then wait 30-60 days and get a replacement for free.

Have you considered buying another one and lovehoney can refund you when the processing is done? This way you could have it in 10-15 days only :)

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

I've had the same faulty lelo product twicec (smart wand.) and had to pay postage to Sweden twice! I agree about sending it back to lovehoney being free and 💜xx
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

The Collector lovehoney are not like other companies, they really do put the customer first. I'm sure you would be without you doxy for a week maximum.

It is definately better to return the item to alow the manufacturer to find the problem and fix it. You would recieve a completely new doxy in a fast time. Why would you even think of trying to fix it?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

And delivery to Sweden only takes 5-7 days, am I correct?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Solved the Broken Doxy Problem

Anyway, if anyone wants too know how to fix a "broken" Doxy, i now have the answer for this specific problem.

The Problem

The problem was that the head was spinning all of the sudden, and i couldnt make it stop. The higher setting the more it was spinning. Even with lube it was spinning so fast on low setting that skin was being pulled with it, creating massive pain instantly.

The Solution

I opened the head of the Doxy to find that Sextoy Cleaner had gotten inside the head, making the cover of the head slippery on the inside. So after using a lint free cloth to remove all the wet parts and let it airdry it was working as it should again. Removing the cover of the head and putting it back on is very easy, its EXACTLY like putting on or off an attachment on the Doxy head. Inside of the head is metal with tape around it for some weird reason. Nothing was damaged and no liquid had gotten on the "wrong" side of the tape so it was all good. If you do this yourself just make sure the Foam circle that goes at the top of the inside of the head is lined up with the metal part of the doxy inside when you put the cover back on. And be careful to not affect the tape around it, who knows what it protects, you dont want to cause damage.

Well sorry about that.

I never meant to attack you and even specifies it was not personnal sonit was clear it was 100% a joke. I think we should be able to joke about everything and sometimes I cross a line. I am sorry about that.

I feel like people are not attacking you, only giving you advices and cues about the rules. We've seen a lot of people getting banned for similar things (several rule breaking for example) and keep in mind that the forum moderator are off on the weekend (I think it's bank holiday today so it counts as the qeekend as well). People were really only meaning to help, believe me.

And I am guessing that peiple are surprised by the 30-60 days delay and were thinking you were assuming that because usually lovehoney is way quicker than that (at least i did).

Sorry for the misunderstanding

[suspended user]

suspended user

It's fine, don't worry.

I dont know, but im guessing since i would do the same if i had a company: But when people do returns they cost the company money, and the longer you delay the cost the more interest on the bank you get, wich translate in to damage control(lower amount lost). This is my theory to why they dont hurry returns.

I'm glad to hear you resolved the problem! Now i'll make sure i am being more carefull when i clean mine so i don't get any liquid inside of it! Thanks for sharing

[suspended user]

suspended user

I have never had a Wand before, i only had one for around 72 hours now tbh, so im not 100% familiar on cleaning process. I find it very difficult to clean it properly, not being able to use the water tap. I need to watch some videos on this or i will end up breaking it for real with water damage. So i have decided to not use it until i know 100% how to clean it 100% clean without getting water/sextoy cleaner where it can hurt the product.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.