• Adrien Lastic Tri-ball - Specifically the retrieval loop

Ozzie Princess-Mary [sign in to see picture]

Hallo -

So, I bought the Tri Ball last year, and the back of the finger loop was very thin - Like, not much thicker than a thick hair elastic, as compared to the rest of the toy which was pretty stout.

Long story short, it snapped when I was retrieving it (Don't worry, I got it back fine) but I now don't want to use it again - BUT I've seen that they're on sale again, so I'm hoping to buy another one to replace it, if it turns out that mine was just an odd faulty one.

Does anyone have any good close-up photos of the back of the loops on theirs, so I can tell if mine was just a bad casting, or if they're all like that?

Cheers in advance,

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney have a 365 day returns policy, if it's still covered by that guarantee then I'd suggest sending it back and they will replace it for you :)

Sadly I binned it weeks ago when this happened (Was just upset and annoyed that it had broken, so wrapped it up and threw it out without even washing it) - I wish I'd thought of that at the time

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I would contact them anyway as they don't always require faulty toys to be returned to do something about it.

Looking at the product photos it looks like they are supposed to be that thin there, look at the photo of it lying on its side and you can see how thin it is. Does that look any thicker than yours? If not, I wouldn't bother buying a new one unless you plan to remove it without stretching that part of the finger loop. Never noticed how thin it looks...:/

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I have this one in pink, and I have just had a look at mine, it is slightly thinner at the end of the loop, but also does feel very strong when I pull it. It is definitely worth contacting Live Chat to see if they can help. Here is the link for the pink one, as it also has a video which may be useful :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20728

Hmm, it could be a bit of both - It does look like they're meant to be quite thin, but I think mine was slightly thinner; It wasn't as if it was really stuck and I was pulling on it for dear life, it was just a slightly firm tug that I'd not expect to have damaged it. Possibly there was an air bubble inside the silicone that I'd not noticed.

I'll drop a line to Live Chat and see what they say :D Thank you.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.