• Have you ever left sex toys anywhere?

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Well, I left a few out one time in a hotel room not anticipating the room to be serviced again in the evening prior to bedtime. Opps! They were literally laid out on a handtowel from where they had emade the bed. Freaked me out thinking someone touched them.

[suspended user]

suspended user

On my last birthday we went away for a few days and the hotel kindly put a birthday card and chocolates on the bed for me in the evening when we'd gone out for tea. Lovely thought but we'd spent the afternoon in bed! There was lube, a dildo, clit clamp, a blindfold and restraints on the unmade bed!! Laughed so much when we realised they'd been in!

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

Left the under bed restraints out, hanging from under the bed last week and my 16 year old son saw them.

Oh well.. Could have been worse!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Hanky Spanky! wrote:

Left the under bed restraints out, hanging from under the bed last week and my 16 year old son saw them.

Oh well.. Could have been worse!

Lol ! Mine are always hanging down, I forget to tuck them up. My daughter (shes 21) was home last week and offered to change all the bed linen for me. She just came down and said she hopoed she'd put all the staps on my bed back in the right place.....guess I've brought her up to be as open minded as I am ! lol

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

That's so funny Terri! Ha, ha.

zombifiedguy [sign in to see picture]

I used to have a friend and would often stay over at her flat overnight. She would often leave the biggest rampant rabbit id seen on her mantlepiece.

I personally have left handcuffs attached to the bedposts, a dildo under the bed and a riding crop in the corner. Luckily no one has found anything yet lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.