• Most powerful rabit?

summerstars [sign in to see picture]

My favourite toy at the moment is my Lovehoney magic wand but I'm looking to buy a rabit. I've never purchased one before and I'm not sure which to go for. I've found that I need something powerful to get me off. This is what puts me off buying something, that it may not be powerful enough.

So with that in mind, any recommendations? Thank you!

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney happy rabbit 2! They are powerful and there are two different shapes to choose from, depending on what you fancy

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Another vote for the Happy Rabbit 2! I have the natural version and it's great :)

Smaller half [sign in to see picture]

Happy rabbit 2 or its upgrade the desire rabbit (I have this one) or the happy rabbit Gspot (I have particularly the same but in black FSOG greedy girl, same but black) either of these are extremely powerful and I never use the highest settings. The happy rabbits have better individual control between the shaft and ears (3 different speeds on both, so can have the shaft on say 1 or different pattern and ears on a different continuous speed at the same time) or the desire who controls are independent of each other. But do have 12 different speeds on shaft and ears. Neither is really more powerful than the other- hope this helps

Smaller half [sign in to see picture]

Sorry just re read. The desires controls are NOT as independent of each other xx

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

It's not a rabbit exactly but the We Vibe nova is very powerful. I need a lot of power to get me off and it never fails x

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Of all the rabbits i own the Lelo Ina 2 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26153 is the most powerful by a longshot i like power but on max it borders on being too powerful

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Happy Rabbit without a shadow of a doubt x

Talia [sign in to see picture]

@ myghost: Do you have a Happy Rabbit 2 to compare to Ina 2 to? Because based on my experience with Lelo's Mona 2 I seriously doubt whether they define "strong vibrations" the same way I do...

My vote goes to either the Happy Rabbit 2 (I have the Natural) or the L'Amourose Denia - both have their positives and negatives (which in the Denia's case is the price, first and foremost (and last)).

@ smaller half: Thanks for answering my (unasked) question about Happy vs. Desire Rabbit - I've wondered for a long time how they compare, vibration-wise...

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Talia wrote:

@ myghost: Do you have a Happy Rabbit 2 to compare to Ina 2 to? Because based on my experience with Lelo's Mona 2 I seriously doubt whether they define "strong vibrations" the same way I do..

I have both, I find the Ina 2 to be a little stronger on the constant vibration settings and about the same as the Happy Rabbit when it comes to the patterns. I like both :)

Did you ever get your Mona checked for faults? I think mine is pretty powerful (not L'amourose Denia powerful, but still, above average).

Talia [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Did you ever get your Mona checked for faults? I think mine is pretty powerful (not L'amourose Denia powerful, but still, above average).

There is nothing to suggest that it malfunctions - except the disparity between my expectations and my experience (I should have given more weight to the very last review here on LH instead of discounting the then lone dissenter's opinion). You say it yourself: "not L'amourose Denia powerful" - and that's what I want, now that I know it. As I got both toys at the same time, the Mona was a waste of money. Oh well, maybe I can donate it to Ökotest for a chemical analysis of the silicone...

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Talia wrote:

@ myghost: Do you have a Happy Rabbit 2 to compare to Ina 2 to? Because based on my experience with Lelo's Mona 2 I seriously doubt whether they define "strong vibrations" the same way I do..

Sadly I don't have a happy rabbit 2 the only comparable toy I have in terms of power and vibrations is the large motorhead bullet and that is seriously powerful and rumbly like the Ina 2's rumbly power it can be a little too powerful on max

Don't know if that's any help all my other rabbits (RO Roxy, LH Dream rabbit, pink mini rabbit) have more of a buzz to them

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

I have bought in the past a (removed by moderator) rabbit from the other sex shop (removed by moderator). Battery operated, it is strong for what it is and has got me off but

i last week bought the Doxy wand and the rabbit attachment and OOOOOOOMG

😍

if you're looking for a stronger rabbit then just get the rabbit attachment for your wand !! I dunno if the love honey one is as strong as the doxy wand but this duo gives me very wet messy multiples.

this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25898

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if I already voted, but the Happy Rabbit II is the most powerful rabbit I own.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.