• Butt plugs and love eggs

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Advice please.

As I am only just getting into toys I would really appreciate your opinions.

I am looking at investing in a wireless love egg, mainly so hubby can take control, but also like the idea of having the egg in while hubby takes me anally. Does this work?

Also what positions are best whilst I wear a butt plug?

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

If you are interested in getting a love egg I would recommend the FSOG one. We own this one and have great fun with it as I have the control and it is great when I switch it on and see the pleasure my wife is getting. It is rechargeable as well which is better than a battery one.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888

Here is my review of the love egg.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888&reviewid=132058#customer_reviews

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I've never used it with a butt plug so can't help you on that I'm afraid.

Jambal [sign in to see picture]

For the butt plug I'd say the best for me personally is when it's in and I sit on the bed and It and then wether it's a parter or yourself you can grind on it and stimulate yourself or have your patter use the eggs that way?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

It would more than likely work, depending on what you can accomodate of course. It will give him an awesome vibration while he's inside you too as he'll feel it through your inner wall. It's the same logic as wearing a vibrating butt plug while he penetrates you vaginally, which is a pretty common thing. If you can do that there's no reason you can't do it the other way round with the toy in the other hole :)

I'd go for a nice slim and powerful egg like this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33305

So that it's easier to take both him and the egg at once. You don't want a massive egg as it could make things uncomfortable for him as well as for you. You'd probably have to play about to see what works best for you, putting him in first then the egg or putting the egg in first then him. But yeah, with a bit of patience you should be able to make it work :)

Lupina [sign in to see picture]

You can use both but getting the positions that feel best can depend on the person - Like for me it doesn't feel good in missionary having both in!

I love the Mantric mouse insert able bullet vibes because they are super strong and you get multiple sizes to use - The only thing is most of them are wired.

And for butt plugs I love glass!

bondagegod wrote:

Thank you for the links. Looks like a great item albeit a bit pricey for me at the moment. First class reviewing too!!

I was actually meaning what are the best positions for hubby to enter me vaginally while I wear a butt plug - I think we may have got wires crossed somewhere.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

It would more than likely work, depending on what you can accomodate of course. It will give him an awesome vibration while he's inside you too as he'll feel it through your inner wall. It's the same logic as wearing a vibrating butt plug while he penetrates you vaginally, which is a pretty common thing. If you can do that there's no reason you can't do it the other way round with the toy in the other hole :)

So that it's easier to take both him and the egg at once. You don't want a massive egg as it could make things uncomfortable for him as well as for you. You'd probably have to play about to see what works best for you, putting him in first then the egg or putting the egg in first then him. But yeah, with a bit of patience you should be able to make it work :)

Now I have to say I like the idea of a vibrating butt plug with hubby in my other hole.

Oh dear, feeling horny just thinking about it. Thanks for the advice and suggestions. Much appreciated x

susan50 [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I bought that one, but I'm afraid it only lasts 30mins before running out of battery. it's a shame because it's rather fabulous otherwise. I'll be sending it back when I can make it to the PO...

lovingnewtoys wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Thank you for the links. Looks like a great item albeit a bit pricey for me at the moment. First class reviewing too!!

I was actually meaning what are the best positions for hubby to enter me vaginally while I wear a butt plug - I think we may have got wires crossed somewhere.

either doggy or you sitting on top. fabulous. buy a glass butt plug - butt plug heaven.

I love this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

susan50 wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

either doggy or you sitting on top. fabulous. buy a glass butt plug - butt plug heaven.

On my wish list already - seems to come highly recommended so may have to push the 'buy' button soon x

lovingnewtoys wrote:

susan50 wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

On my wish list already - seems to come highly recommended so may have to push the 'buy' button soon x

easy to use for a beginner too - I've not been using butt plugs very long, but found it quite easy to insert.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.