• Ami Je Joue - Can they touch?

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

So I just received my Ami kegel system by Je Joue, they look and feel lovely and I want them to stay that way. I also got the small Lovehoney lockable toy case along with the Ami, which I want to use to keep them in.

They arrived in their pretty presentation box, but inside they were all nestled together touching each other (ooh-er!)

Will they be ok all stored together in the toy case? Or do I need to separate them with toy bags to stop them from touching each other when in storage? I know you have to be careful with toys touching, but these are all the same material so will they be ok, or...?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :-)

xxxx ~K

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

You're spot on that you do need to be careful when keeping some materials together. The ami set though are made from silicone, so you should be fine to keep them altogether. If it helps to reassure you though, you could always wrap each part separately in a handkerchief for example.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Different plastics can damage each other if they touch, if they are all the same then they should be ok.

The other consideration is what you use them for i.e anal sex, then you have to think about hygiene, even a cleaned anal toy could put bacteria on other toys, so a bag may be an idea for those

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

Thank you both for the speedy replies.

The Ami are for kegel training, they will not go anywhere near my anal toys, so that's ok.

The toy case has mesh pockets but I think I'm going to wrap one Ami in a LH toy bag and store the other two Ami either side of it, just to be on the safe side!

Feeling confident that they will be ok now, and theres space enough in the case for toy cleaner aswell! Hurrah! :-D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.