• I absolutely can't wait!

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Haha yeah orgasms are the best :P

Neitseellinen [sign in to see picture]

<3 We should have a national orgasm day! And not as a joke, but relly, I day when we would openly talk about orgasms and help everyone with their own. It would be a day off work so everyone could practtice ;)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I have this extra powerful purple doxy and we're practically joined at the hip ! I very nearly bought the die cast but most of the reviews said its no more powerful than the one I have, just aesthetically more pleasing. As I don't really care what it looks like I opted for the cheaper option.

Hope you love yours as much as I love mine xx

Terri JJ wrote:

I have this extra powerful purple doxy and we're practically joined at the hip ! I very nearly bought the die cast but most of the reviews said its no more powerful than the one I have, just aesthetically more pleasing. As I don't really care what it looks like I opted for the cheaper option.

That makes sense but the look of it appeals to me more and plus it comes with storage so I think that's why I wanted that version more lol. But I'm hoping I do as well :)
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

That makes sense but the look of it appeals to me more and plus it comes with storage so I think that's why I wanted that version more lol. But I'm hoping I do as well :)

I bet you'll LOVE it !! xx

Well considering I love my Lelo wand and that's not near as powerful as a Doxy, it's safe to say I will lol

Tried the Doxy die cast. Just holy crap! I can't believe how amazing it is!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Making me want one, but I'd get the original one, as it's cheaper and I'm not fussed on aesthetics, although the chrome looks more pleasing to the eye.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Making me want one, but I'd get the original one, as it's cheaper and I'm not fussed on aesthetics, although the chrome looks more pleasing to the eye.

Well the head on the original is pvc, and the only materials in a toy I use is silicone, glass and stainless steel

Kittycat102:

Has it arrived yet? You have to come tell me/us when it arrives <3 And your first impression :)

Neitseellinen wrote:

Kittycat102:

Has it arrived yet? You have to come tell me/us when it arrives <3 And your first impression :)

Yeah read further up :)

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Males that say sex toys don't interest them actually mean, "I don't want to say yes in case you take that as me saying you're not good enough for me, and I'm also afraid if I get a toy you might withdraw sex from the agenda" add that to the perceived stigma on mens toys and most young men will say no.

Well he's almost 26 so yeah I see what you mean lol, I might surprise him with one for his birthday then

I think it's the stigma mainly. I also think that, for many people, it's hard to justify spending money when hands work perfectly well (at least that's what I thought before I bought my first toy!). I got my boyfriend-ish the head honcho male masturbator when it was on special and I was under the amount for free shipping. I didn't ask what he wanted, I just said it was only costing me a few pounds and I needed to spend a few to get free shipping anyway so if he'd try it, I'd buy it. He did like it but I doubt he'd buy anything like that for himself, even now. I've not got him anything since but if there is a good deal on something I think he'd like, I probably will.

Maybe just get something cheap for him and say you don't mind if he throws it out?

So pleased the Doxy is as amazing as it looks!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I didn't know the originals have pvc heads! Learn something new every day on these forums haha. I'll have to save for the die-cast at some point then, you're making it sound pretty fabulous. Few other things I need first. (njoy fun wand!!)

To jump into the conversation, my man is very nervous about male toys and I do think it's because of the stigma. From what I have read, many people still think mens toys are just for single guys or guys in same sex relationships, but that is just not true. He'd rather use one of my bullets to stimulate himself then a stroker or something.

He's slowly becoming more open to the idea though and if there were more silicone male toys out there, I'd buy him a couple to try out. I've warned him of the dangers of bad materials, he wouldn't want to use anything porous now!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kittycat102 wrote:

I'm not one to celebrate it either but swapping presents is what I do agree with, going all out and crazy isn't something that appeals to me all that much lol, it's a bit cheesy. Which wand did you have?

The LH mains operated one, it just did nothing for me 😕 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464 I agree with Vanilla_Kink though, I seem to enjoy smaller clit vibes with more precise stimulations. I swapped the wand for some underwear, the TC tulip clit stim and got a free rabbit thrown in so I'm v. happy! Glad you are loving your doxy! On the subject of boys toys I just cannot seem to get my OH into trying them. We've had quite a few cock rings (vibe, none vibe, double, single) but he's really not keen and completely refuses to have a stroker or anything near his bum. Have used a bullet on his shaft recently which he "didn't mind" 😧
    Platinum [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

This was one of the OH xmas presents along with a Doxy Skittle

She had already worked her way through 2 ordinary Doxy's

OMG just about sums it up, the two are not comparable, the die cast is more powerful and the vibrations more refined, less rumbly. On max it touches the spots other vibes cannot reach.

I Also just bought the Doxy Die Cast, so exited !!

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hmm well I really want to try a Fun Factory vibrator, I haven't got one yet and I hear they're amazing so yeah one of those. Or maybe I'd save it towards the Eroscillator 2

The Fun Factory rechargeables are amazing (at least the Miss Bi I've held in my hands - Dangerous Lily has the Patchy Paul and is impressed by it), the battery-operated ones much less so, unfortunately. And whereas Fun Factory silicone is relatively squishy and soft (not just a thin layer of silicone over hard plastic), it's texture - at least on some toys, I have the Stronic 1 - is much rougher than most others (LH, Lelo, L'Amourose) and attracts dust like a hoover :( Obviously it needs a lot of lube as well...

(And the Eroscillator is one toy that doesn't tempt me at all - I'm pretty sure my fingers can do a better job for less money...)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.