• I absolutely can't wait!

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Oh I actually came on
    here to ask if you did the voucher thing I suggested?

I would have done that if my boyfriend hadn't already got it through Amazon. But I did ask customer care if it's the same as the official site and I was told that as long as the seller and the dispatcher is Lovehoney, then it's the same. I got my order checked through their system and it's confirmed that it's their website even though I went onto Amazon to do it so there's no problem anymore :)
    Neitseellinen [sign in to see picture]

I personally am waiting for my Fun Factory Stronic Eins to come in the mail today, so I am very exited for thet one <3

Sum Sub wrote:

Males that say sex toys don't interest them actually mean, "I don't want to say yes in case you take that as me saying you're not good enough for me, and I'm also afraid if I get a toy you might withdraw sex from the agenda" add that to the perceived stigma on mens toys and most young men will say no.

Well he's almost 26 so yeah I see what you mean lol, I might surprise him with one for his birthday then
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hmm well I really want to try a Fun Factory vibrator, I haven't got one yet and I hear they're amazing so yeah one of those. Or maybe I'd save it towards the Eroscillator 2

The Eroscillator does look pretty amazing. Shame about the price though :( that is where a voucher would definitely come in handy x

Neitseellinen wrote:

Wow Kittycat102! I am so exited an happy for you! You are goingto have an awsome time with your new Doxy!!! It is so fricking beautiful, it is like the classiest of them all. When I see it it makes me lust a toy :D (not in a creepy way, in the sextoy way)

You have to tell us then how is it, because it on my wishlist also!

Did you buy any attachments to it? Will you buy any?

Yeah I'll write a review :) And no I didn't but I probably will get some eventually, I'm not really sure though

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hmm well I really want to try a Fun Factory vibrator, I haven't got one yet and I hear they're amazing so yeah one of those. Or maybe I'd save it towards the Eroscillator 2

The Eroscillator does look pretty amazing. Shame about the price though :( that is where a voucher would definitely come in handy x
    It is quite expensive but I somehow think it would be worth it

My partner is 26. Maybe it is an age thing x

Neitseellinen wrote:

I personally am waiting for my Fun Factory Stronic Eins to come in the mail today, so I am very exited for thet one <3

Lucky you, I've yet to try a Fun Factory toy

Great! :)

I ha´ve the eroscillator and I love it sooo much <3 I got it with the 25% voucher and it was NICE. I also got the Vixskin Bandit an the Njoy Pure Plug at the same time! I was a nervous wreck waiting for them ;D

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

My partner is 26. Maybe it is an age thing x

It could be. I kinda thought that my man wouldn't really like the fact that I have so many toys now and would be against buying me any because younger men seem to have a strange attitude towards women having sex toys, like more than the usual one or two. But he's actually cool about it and sees no problem with it at all

Neitseellinen wrote:

I ha´ve the eroscillator and I love it sooo much <3 I got it with the 25% voucher and it was NICE. I also got the Vixskin Bandit an the Njoy Pure Plug at the same time! I was a nervous wreck waiting for them ;D

Wow what a great delivery!

Neitseellinen wrote:

Wow, I'd have peed myself lol. I remember when my boyfriend ordered me the Lelo wand (large), njoy pure wand and the Lelo Soraya at the same time lol, I was a wreck waiting for that parcel

Yes! Oh wow...! that also sounds amazing!

I havn´t talked to men about sextoys. What IS their rection to sex toy addicted woman :D Crazy? Horny? Nympho? or do they get scared that they couldn´t please a woman ? What is their reaction :)

Neitseellinen wrote:

I havn´t talked to men about sextoys. What IS their rection to sex toy addicted woman :D Crazy? Horny? Nympho? or do they get scared that they couldn´t please a woman ? What is their reaction :)

Well I've noticed it's a bit of a mixed bag. At first it's horny but then when I say I've got over 30 sex toys, they seem a bit surprised and don't know what to say lol. There was this one guy who said to me that only fat and ugly women have sex toys lol
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Neitseellinen wrote:

As with most things in life, everyone's reaction is different...!

Well that sounds awful! Haha, maby a person like that is close minded in general :D

I personally an a virgin and havn´t met anyone i really like... And it´s my personal desision that I don´t want to have meaningless sex, It doesn´t appel to me. I have also meen "voted" the hottest girl at school and my workplace so I am not "fat and ugly"

Hahaa :D

I have almost 30 sex toys, I think 25 at the moment. But it will hit 30 very soon i think :D

Well I only started using toys over a year ago now and I hadn't ever really had a boyfriend so I was happy with just toys and my own company. I'm picky with partners anyway and no one really appealed to me. But then I found my current boyfriend and I couldn't be happier with him, but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna dump my toys or stop using them. For one I like time to myself but I also think that using toys with sex is something fun as well, even though I've never tried it lol

You are so right! And for me it´s the same, I started bying toys a year ago and would never through something away that gives me plasure .Plus they are TOYS, they make us happy sexually. They are fun and nice and beaudiful...

Sex toys for me is like makeup/fashion/cars/home decor for someone else. I also like fashion and makeu etc. put sex toys and sexuality are my passion :)

Yeah like my gran thinks I have a problem with all the toys I have now but it's just the same as someone buying a lot of shoes or clothes lol

You are so right :D

I personally even think sex toys are "better" because they give me orgasms

Orgasms=

- healthy, tone and moist vagina

- Better immune system

- better muscle tone (legs, core...)

- Relieves pain

- Elevated mood (ozytosen, dopamin...)

- glowing skin

- more and better orgasms

- balanced hormones

- healthy appetite

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.