• Glass dildo suggestions?

missyO [sign in to see picture]

I bought the Tracey Cox set recently as a starting point after othe forum members commented on how much they loved glass, I have to say I love the feel of them and personally don't feel any pain whilst using them. Haven't written a review yet as I don't feel I've given them a thorough enough road test but so far so good! I'm already eyeing up one of Lovehoney's own branded glass dildos as my next glass toy, I agree that once you've tried glass you'll want to add to the collection!

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

missyO wrote:

I bought the Tracey Cox set recently as a starting point after othe forum members commented on how much they loved glass, I have to say I love the feel of them and personally don't feel any pain whilst using them. Haven't written a review yet as I don't feel I've given them a thorough enough road test but so far so good! I'm already eyeing up one of Lovehoney's own branded glass dildos as my next glass toy, I agree that once you've tried glass you'll want to add to the collection!

which lovehoney dildo is it you're eyeing up? :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946

This one, seems quite interesting!

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

missyO wrote:

I got that one recently, I highly recommend! Reaches my g-spot amazingly!! Also highyl recommend the sensual spiral glass dildo too :)

My wishlist seems to be getting longer and longer! Need a lottery win to fund my Lovehoney habit. Thanks for the suggestions popk1n :)

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

missyO wrote:

I got that one recently, I highly recommend! Reaches my g-spot amazingly!! Also highyl recommend the sensual spiral glass dildo too :)

YES!!!! Buy it. Can't recommend it enough missyO.x

Jess29 [sign in to see picture]

I've just brought that today. Can't wait for it to arrive, so I can try it out. I do love my glass toys and starting to get a nice collection. Love the ice cold sensation 😍 Hope love honey get a few more designs in soon. Would have brought them all soon lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.