• Not sure what to do?

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

I wouldnt use it, the drop might have caused other micro fractures that would weaken the toy, not to mention the risk of scratching yourself.

susan50 [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't use it any more for safety.

but I have to say I wouldn't return it to love honey either, it's really not their fault you dropped it... surely the returns feature is to be used when you receive something that's either damaged, or you do not like it as you hoped. neither which apply here.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Well today was the day I finally contacted Lovehoney customer care...I sadly told them what was wrong, they said definitely do not use it...I cried a little, sorted out this as a replacement http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32885 should be here Friday. Meanwhile I have to throw my favourite glass dildo in the bin...sad times xxx

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

susan50 wrote:

but I have to say I wouldn't return it to love honey either, it's really not their fault you dropped it... surely the returns feature is to be used when you receive something that's either damaged, or you do not like it as you hoped. neither which apply here.

I didn't drop it..I.moved a toy from underneath it and it rolled and landed a bit hard on the floor it was in its velvet bag still. Maybe it wasn't even done then...I noticed it then as I checked it over but I didn't feel it was a huge fall at all..but the damage is there , it's a tiny scratch/chip..but anyway I told Lovehoney what happened and they had no issues with exchanging it for me.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Glad you're getting a new toy, hope this one is just as good :) xx

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

^^ +1 x

susan50 [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

susan50 wrote:

I didn't drop it..I.moved a toy from underneath it and it rolled and landed a bit hard on the floor it was in its velvet bag still. Maybe it wasn't even done then...I noticed it then as I checked it over but I didn't feel it was a huge fall at all..but the damage is there , it's a tiny scratch/chip..but anyway I told Lovehoney what happened and they had no issues with exchanging it for me.

I'm glad they sorted it out for you

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.