• Anal Dildo

Lionarse [sign in to see picture]

I use an anal dildo with a 4" girth, regularly and easily. I've got one with a 6"girth on the way. Will that be as easy? I relise its gonna be larger, but is it painfully so?

CH [sign in to see picture]

I guess it depends on each person.

I have this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30881 which is a 6.5" girth. As long as you take your time and use a good lube you should be fine. With the above I would not say its painful but it certainly gives you a full feeling.

You dont need to push yourself all the way the first time using it, you can build up to it.

Al-digger [sign in to see picture]

As long as you warm up with the 4" and lube up should be good to try for the 6". Your lubed up hand can sometime help get the stretching. It might be worth thinking about an inflatable to bridge the gap ;-)

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

I would say that if you can easily get 4" in, then the 4" would be a suitable warmup to use the 6" one. I'd definitely say that going from nothing to a 4" girth is probably harder than going from a 4" to a 6", so i'd try it out. If that doesn't work, you can always get something between the two to build your way up, or just return it easily if you don't think you'd be capable of doing it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.