• Ultimate toy combo?

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

What's the best toy combination you've ever tried? Mine is the L'amourose Rosa and the Je Joue Mimi. They're brilliant toys in their own right, but together...

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hm so far I'd say either the Nubby glass dildo and the Lelo Nea 2 or the We Vibe Tango and Tantus Curve!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

You ladies have expensive tastes 😍

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

The We Vibe Tango with the clear tracey cox glass dildo x

Solaias [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

That's not expense, that's good taste.

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Hmm either the VixSkin Mustang/Johnny with the We-Vibe Touch/Tango or the We-Vibe Touch/Tango with the njoy Pure Wand <3

Don't blame me, blame my gspot - I tried all manner of toys working my way up from £10 but it refused to reveal itself until I spent some proper cash on it! That said, I got them both at 40% off in the xmas sale last year, so it was about £85 for the rosa and £40 for the mimi. So worth it!

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Don't blame me, blame my gspot - I tried all manner of toys working my way up from £10 but it refused to reveal itself until I spent some proper cash on it! That said, I got them both at 40% off in the xmas sale last year, so it was about £85 for the rosa and £40 for the mimi. So worth it!

I think for me it made a showing with fairly cheap toys but it didn't like them very much lol, it's like i was saying "Yeah it's waking me up but I don't like being waken up by something like that". But with toys like the Pure Wand or my Vixen dildos, it was "Oh yes I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed!"

Kittycat102 wrote:

I think for me it made a showing with fairly cheap toys but it didn't like them very much lol, it's like i was saying "Yeah it's waking me up but I don't like being waken up by something like that". But with toys like the Pure Wand or my Vixen dildos, it was "Oh yes I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed!"

Haha if gspots could talk! Do you think the stainless steel toys are worth the huge price tag? I've just posted a thread about that because I'm not sure.

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

The best combo for me for a while was the Doxy Skittle (anally) and the Womanizer, but since Xmas the Denia and Rosa together have become a brilliant team.x

Talia [sign in to see picture]

If you absolutely want a combination: The love egg from the Tracy Cox Clit vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12201 in the finger loop of this butt plug http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29779 makes one excellent vibrating butt plug.

Otherwise, I don't need to combine - the L'Amourose Denia does it all!

Talia wrote:

If you absolutely want a combination: The love egg from the Tracy Cox Clit vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12201 in the finger loop of this butt plug http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29779 makes one excellent vibrating butt plug.

Otherwise, I don't need to combine - the L'Amourose Denia does it all!

I tried the Denia thinking it would be the ultimate dual stimulator but I wasn't keen on it personally. The clit arm dug into me and it didn't have the option of switching it off and for some reason having the extra arm made it really difficult to get the bigger arm in the right position. I prefer the total control I have using the rosa and mimi!

For me the Denia works better than anything other toy (the Happy Rabbit 2 Natural comes a close second), but I do regret not having bought the Rosa as well when it was at 70 % off :( - just to see. (Got the Mona instead, but I'm underwhelmed).

Talia wrote:

For me the Denia works better than anything other toy (the Happy Rabbit 2 Natural comes a close second), but I do regret not having bought the Rosa as well when it was at 70 % off :( - just to see. (Got the Mona instead, but I'm underwhelmed).

70% OFF?!?! When was that?!?!

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Haha if gspots could talk! Do you think the stainless steel toys are worth the huge price tag? I've just posted a thread about that because I'm not sure.

I definitley think it's worth it, I think it's something you have to use to know yourself

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Talia wrote:

70% OFF?!?! When was that?!?!

Not here. I'm sorry, I really wanted to share the sensation, but couldn't find a way to do it.

AnastasiaB [sign in to see picture]

The Lelo Liv 2 or the Je Joue Uma and We Vibe Touch:)

AShyExhibitionist [sign in to see picture]

Tango + Rosa Rouge = amazing orgasms

Either that or the Lovehoney lifelike 5.5 inch silicone dildo combined with the Tango or the Rosa- the dildo's is pretty much the perfect size and shape for me, and both of those vibrators work really well on my clit.

VR [sign in to see picture]

Womanizer with the Humdinger.

Wow - blows my mind with how long my orgasm goes on for.

If I'm away I'll take my Tracey Cox bullet and G-spot vibe. Not as satisfying, but they're easier to carry.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.