• Lovehoney Deluxe Mains Powered Wand

    1452720294
    Joe54 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 11 May 2015

    Good evening,

    I just bought a Lovehoney deluxe mains wand and am a bit worried since some reviews said that it gets warm after 15 minutes. My problem is that it is not the first time I sleep after orgasm. If I leave it switched on, on the bed, will it be hazardous?

    1452721396
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4379
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Yes. Don't be lazy, turn it off.

    1452721919
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2249
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Definitely! At the very least you would overheat and destroy your new toy. If you don't have time between orgasm and falling asleep to at least turn the scroll wheel back to zero if not unplug the toy, I wouldn't use this unsupervised.

    1452722094
    goldenoldie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 8 Jun 2015

    Don't leave it switched on. I've stopped using ours (replaced the first one which was faulty - got even hotter!) and am returning it as it gets too hot too quickly. The Doxy is vastly superior.

    1452727846
    Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 153
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    goldenoldie wrote:

    Don't leave it switched on. I've stopped using ours (replaced the first one which was faulty - got even hotter!) and am returning it as it gets too hot too quickly. The Doxy is vastly superior.

    Im looking at buying one for the mrs are they not good?

    1452733090
    Moztech [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 23
    • Joined: 29 Dec 2013

    @horny247, was one of our best investments ever, fastest way to finish her off we've found!

    that said I agree turn it off when your done

    1452733200
    Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 153
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Moztech wrote:

    @horny247, was one of our best investments ever, fastest way to finish her off we've found!

    that said I agree turn it off when your done

    Thanks Moztech

    1452734523
    Foxxy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1099
    • Joined: 29 Oct 2009

    It's a good, fairly powerful wand. However, if your budget can stretch, I'd go for the Doxy. It's amazing, and in another league

    1452734828
    Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 153
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Foxxy wrote:

    It's a good, fairly powerful wand. However, if your budget can stretch, I'd go for the Doxy. It's amazing, and in another league

    Ohhh i will have to check that out,is there much difference between the doxy and the LH one?

    1452737393
    Foxxy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1099
    • Joined: 29 Oct 2009

    The Doxy is more rumbly and travels deeper into tissue in my opinion. Because the head is squishy and not hard plastic like the LH deluxe, it feels better against the skin and is better for body massage too. I have both, and sadly the LH doesn't get a look in anymore. All standard size attachments fit the Doxy too, and it doesn't get anywhere near as warm during use

    1452748075
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1124
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    You should not leave anything on like that! Far too unsafe- what if something happened to the electrics within your house from the power burning all the time.

    Plus imagine your electicity bill! Definitely not worth it haha

    1452803394
    Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 190
    • Joined: 3 Jul 2014

    I really want to get the Doxy for the missus... I'm constantly broke, though.

    1452814102
    Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 153
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Foxxy wrote:

    The Doxy is more rumbly and travels deeper into tissue in my opinion. Because the head is squishy and not hard plastic like the LH deluxe, it feels better against the skin and is better for body massage too. I have both, and sadly the LH doesn't get a look in anymore. All standard size attachments fit the Doxy too, and it doesn't get anywhere near as warm during use

    I think i like the way the LH has the scrollor instead of the buttons,do you not find the buttons awkward?

    1452814405
    Foxxy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1099
    • Joined: 29 Oct 2009

    Not at all, I prefer them, because it's easy to find the exact setting that you love. You're kind of guessing with the scroller, and when someone else is in control, its very easy for them to push it too far, too quickly. But that's just me lol

    1452815278
    Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 153
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Foxxy wrote:

    Not at all, I prefer them, because it's easy to find the exact setting that you love. You're kind of guessing with the scroller, and when someone else is in control, its very easy for them to push it too far, too quickly. But that's just me lol

    Yeah i see what your saying,thanks for the help foxxy much appreciated.

    1452815547
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2555
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    I'll second all Foxxy has said regarding wand... I have the lh wand and I want and need a doxy

    1452876290
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3489
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    I wouldn't recommend leaving any electrical toys on overnight, we have the LH wand we haven't had problems with it getting hot but we don't leave it on for an extended period of time.

    1452891824
    Joe54 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 11 May 2015

    Thanks fo rthe replies. Guess I will make it a point to switch it off. Have any of you had any issues with the wand overheating ?

    1452894256
    goldenoldie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 8 Jun 2015

    Yes. It can get extremely warm - one of the reasons we don't use it any more.

    1452939448
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    I have the Bodywand and no problems with it, but if you are worried about falling asleep before being able to switch it off, you could always plug the wand into a timer socket plug set to cut the current after 15 minutes.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.