• dildo

staplegun [sign in to see picture]

hi everyone

ive used plugs for while now and thought i would take the plunge and give a dildo a go this is for me the other half dont know ive ordered it yet as i want to know how much i enjoy it i love anal play but want to feel something a bit more life like inside my ass. this is what ive ordered http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33929

just wondering how many guys enjoy using dildos ?

FireMonkey [sign in to see picture]

Been thinking the same thing. Let us know how you get on.

i will do :-)

sexychris [sign in to see picture]

Hi! I also enjoy anal play and bought a similar dildo to use myself. It feels great, makes me feel really stuffed. My GF doesn't know i have it, although she knows i've tried anal play i don't think she knows how often it try it. I'm looking for advice on how to bring it up in the bedroom?

ARTPOP [sign in to see picture]

I bought these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22814

the balls and the suction cup makes it really flexible whichever surface you feel like putting it on lol.

thanks everyone recieved mine on saturday and played sunday night with it. it feels amazing buried in my ass and it sticks to surfaces aswell so this will be seeing some shower/bath use for sure . just got to introduce this awesome dildo to the OH now and see if she will use it on me lol

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

As somebody usually rather submissive in the bedroom, I rather surprise myself with the fact i don't actually like dildos too much. I've always been far more of a fan of vibrators or just prostate stimulation rather than using a dildo. Perhaps it's because I haven't put the money in to getting one that isn't cheap yet.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.