• Hands free automatic masturbator: do they all suck?

talon [sign in to see picture]

Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";}

I wanted to try out these new hands free automatic masturbators that are out there now

After reading the reviews quite a few seem to have problems and its hard to know what is good

Here is a list of criteria I want

Orgasm Rating: Effective: does it feel good to use and does it do it well

There is no real point buying the thing if it does not do its job as a masturbator

Strength of Vibration/stroking: since a lot of the hand types uses this is has to do it well

I didn’t want one that just sat there vibrating

Quietness: the Autoblow maybe be an excellent toy I don’t know

But it sounds like a jackhammer on the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBRyWwYkTmI (requires adult sign in to access)

WTF I like to relax and not to have to wear earplugs, plus having neighbors knock and ask what the hell I’m doing

I don’t think they mention that in the ad

Material & Build Quality: feel good to use, endurance and lastability

Some of these toys break far too easy

I had a portable pussy which started cracking after a few times, bad product

Ease of Use: a few of the toy have an entrance hole which is so hard to squesse into it hurts.

Others are big bulky or just hard to set up

(I’m only really looking for something the size of a large drink bottle or less in size)

Cleaning: how hard it is to clean, I like to keep my playthings clean

Independent Positive reviews: I like to know lots of other people have used the product and it works well.

Autoblow and Mastomatic both suffer from a lack reviews which are not either on their sites or are obvious paid advertisements

I probably buy the tenga-flip-hole although its not a hands free automatic masturbator

It does most of what I want and its has great reviews

talon [sign in to see picture]

sorry about the Word gradbage at the top typed in word

did not know that would happen

my bad

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Hiya I'm not too sure about the handsfree ones but these ones certainly get rated VERY highly by the boys:

I brought my OH the tenga egg wavy (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15676) and he absolutely loves it....as long as you clean it you can get far more than one use out of it too!

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Sadly yes handfree masturbators are quite crap I hear they just dont deliever what you want

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.